Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got done with a guy I hooked up with off CL...

20 year old black guy with an 8 inch THICK piece of meat..

Man he can pound an ass, wife thought we were fighting in the next room as she felt the floor shaking and heard his hips smacking my ass.. He dropped a hot creamy load up my ass and on my back...

GONNA have to do him again and again

Guest manfun456

I asked a guy on bbrt to fuck me, and he turned out to be a nearby neighbor who was fucking hot. I gave him my ass and he fucked me for a while before blasting his load inside me. We'll definitely do that again.

So I rented a Motel room for Monday night, and invited guys thru all the usual channels advertising that I will be naked, lubed, ass up, and blindfolded. by my end count, i had a total of 21 guys show up, and 16 loads deposited. At one point there were 5 guys there at the same time and there was a very nice gang bang.. Two of the guys told me before leaving, that they each dropped two loads in my hole, and one other guy i KNOW dropped two loads.

Two mornings later and I'm still releasing cum from my ass.

Posted ad on CL for slutty bottom seeking hosting BB top - I got a reply almost instantly as soon as it was available - BIZ EXEC at local hotel - No Pix - HAIRY HUSKY 9in COCK - I thought OK any right minded cum whore doesn't care as long as they get bred... I drove up to the hotel... H e said it would be nice and dark for me when i come it... door would be unlocked... As I cam in - I could see his shadow by the window and he advised me to get on all four on the edge of the bed... as I got on all four I can feel A hand and I start to get excited from his hand down my as he tell me to to put on a blindfold... As I do I can feel him rim my ass and spitting on it... I get super hard as I feel his shaft start to penetrate me... my hole is wet n sloppy and He is penetrating me I start to really feel his raw cock when suddenly I feel another cock on my face... The guy was hidding in the bathroom - I start to suck it and we go at it for about 20 mins. they switch and as they start to moan faster and faster I feel 1 then 2 cumloads in me as they switch off to breed me... I can feel my ass dripping as Im walking out... As i get home to search for more loads... I see on craigslist an AD for 2 BB Tops seeking cum dump - The ad said 2 POZ TOPS looking to poz a hole!! As i reply to it and send pix the reply back from them was... U want to come back for seconds...?????

About an hour ago, the last of 5 loads for the night. Black Friday at the Sauna - 1 floor almost totally dark, but took my first load in the steam room less than 10 minutes after I arrived. Also had one of the biggest cocks I've taken in a long, long while - about 9" and thick. It felt awesome. Funny how no one seems to bother with condoms - to add to my enjoyment!!

under stall action at the rest stop kid was no more than 18 maybe 16-19 ate his ass and swallowed his load, also let me finger his ass, also took a raw load anally from a cute goth. last night

I need to know where that rest stop is. :-)

Guest GoodExercise

A Comcast guy had his van parked in a secluded spot in a lot along the lake, so I biked over and checked him out. Decent looking white guy in his early 30s. Dark hair, clean cut, and an average build. He opened his window, and I asked if he had the time. He said he had enough time depending on what I had in mind. I could see that he was already unzipped and unbuckled, and that he was stroking a nice piece of meat. I locked my bike and grabbed my bag, and then came around and got in the passenger side of the van. I was already only in running shorts, so Gary (the name on his Comcast shirt) had his hands on my cock straight away. I slipped off my flip-flops and the running shorts, and Gary gave me some expert head while he continued to stroke his own cock. After a couple of minutes, he said there was room in the back if I wanted to fuck him. I looked back and saw that Gary had a nice blanket laid over the floor in the center of the van. No condoms or lube -- but it looked like there was a wet spot. I said okay, and Gary crawled back. I watched Gary take off his shoes, then pull off his pants. Then he got into doggy position with his ass up in the air. As I approached Gary's hole with my tongue, I could smell the sex on him. Then I licked his hole and shoved my tongue into him, and could taste the sex -- he had been fucked already, for sure. Gary could tell that I was getting into it, and asked if I liked it. I said I did. Before long, I mounted him and slid in. Gary worked my cock with his ass, and I gave him a quick fuck before unloading in him. After I came, I pulled out and wiped my cock with my hand -- then licked my hand clean. Then I got my stuff from up front, got into my shorts and flip-flops, and let myself out the cargo door. As I was biking out of the lot, Gary passed me in his van like nothing had happened.

I just gave the pizza delivery boy a blow job and swallowed a huge load of young cum. He is about 18 or 19 and a real hot blond stud 6 ft tall slender and a huge 8 in thick cut cock. I am not sure if he is straight or exploring the gay side of things …but he did not shoot quickly like most straight guys do..he stayed in my mouth for over 10 minutes before he shot his load..he had tasty pre cum before that. He hit on me..while delivery the pizza…he knows I am gay and said he was horny I asked him what he had in mind and he said he had his first blow job from a guy a few weeks ago and wanted to get a blow job if I wanted to do him. I did not hesitate ..I got his pants down in a jiffy and he was hard in a minute …huge..awesome cock…I think he is gay or bi and has not come to terms with that yet…however he is taking the first steps. I did play with his ass while sucking him I fingered his hole and he did not pull away also seemed to like that too…I hope he decides to explore further …I would love to be the first one to fuck his virgin ass…maybe convert him to poz too in the process…if he turns out to be as I think he is ..GAY

this afternoon, from a BBC young guy. He made me drink his pee ans i sucked him nice. He told me to go on all fourth, he licked my hole to lube and fucked me, It felt nice, like it was his home. He fucked me rough and deep. I did ass to month and he pissed in my ass and fucked me again. He opened my hole with fingers. I've never be able to take fist, but we were almost there.... next time i hope. I got fucked again and he feed me with his dirty load, i felt it, it was nice and hot. I kept his piss and load in me for the next hours when i had to meet my friends after :)

Just came from the bathouse. I had a great fucking time. Shortly after getting there, this tall older blonde guy approached me and took me to his room. Nice big dick, sucked him for a while and got me on all fours. Started fucking me and opened the door. Another guy came in, he pulled out and the other guy fucked me for about 5 minutes. He left and blond guy began pounding my ass again until he came. Then he introduced me to his partner, took him to my room and he fucked me good. Then I started chatting with a cute guy I seen in the sauna. He turned out to be another cumdump, so I ate his ass out and felched the cum he had in there. Then we opened the door and a white guy and a turkish guy came in, the turk fucked me and unloaded deep in my ass. Then a black guy stood behind me as I was going into my room so I let him in. His cock was huge, and very wide, I guessed 9in long and probably 8in around. I told him I may not be able to take it and he said I'd be suprised. So I sucked him off and he turned me around. It was hard to get it in but once he did I was screaming with pleasure. He fucked me good and unloaded. I walked around some more and another black guy motioned me into his room. Very large as well, fucked me for about 30 minutes and came. The previous black guy with the huge dick followed me to my room again and fucked me again, this time deeper and harder, and came. I was in heaven. I rested a bit, fingering my ass tasting the cum mix. I walked out and saw another hot black guy, great long cock, rode him for a while and he came deep inside. Walked around again and went into this black guys room with a thick dick. Rode him for a while and then took it doggie. He came very loudly about how he was breeding my slut ass. I thought I had enough then when a cute young latino guy approached me. I took him to my room, he was very agressive and rough, fucked me good for about 20 min but did not cum. He told me to meet him later in his room. Back in the hall an Italian older guy started talking to me. I wasnt too into him until he told me he had a 7 day load and asked where I wanted it. Straight to my room where he fucked me for about 5 minutes and came. He left and I finguered my ass. FUCK! It was so fucking cummy. Sucked some guys off and again I thought about heading home when I ran into the latino guy and he told me to go to his room and see his boyfriend. I went and said hello to his partner and started playing with his cock. Latin guy came in and told me to suck his boyfriend's cock which I happily did. He then made me suck his cock and I was back and forth. the door was ajar and a black guy came in and closed the door. Sucked them three and was ordered to ride boyfriend's cock. It felt amazing. Kept sucking on both the latin and the black guy's cock, and then latin boy started to DP me with his boyfried. I was going insane with pleasure. Pulls out and the black guy starts DPing me also. They take turns DPing me with the boyfriend always inside. I was in paradise, a long awaited fantasy finally came true. After a while, boyfriend fucked me by himself and came, and so did his latin partner. The black guy did not cum, we left their room, got a soda and went to his room, where he gave me the last load of the night. 8 hours at the bathouse very well spent. 11 loads from 10 guys soaking in my guts night now. Best Friday night ever.

Edited by LatinBB_22

Had a flight with a stop over last night and instead of going to a hotel I booked a bed and breakfast room.

When I arrived, this guy welcomed me at his door wearing nothing but boxer shorts. He was a fucking hot arab stud, about 35, very well in shape, very nice body hair and a full black beard.

We looked in each others eyes and he immediately grabbed his dick which was growing under the thin fabric of the shorts. I dropped first my bag and then myself on my knees and sucked this gorgeous cock up to full erection. It became huge, I couldn't get all of it in my mouth. The cock was cut and clean, but the pubes smelled very musky from the heat of the day. I opened my pants and before I could do anything else he pulled me up, turned me around face to wall, pushed my pants down and started to work his boner into my ass.

No question, no lube, no condom. I knew that I was empty back there and I had done a routine clean out in the morning before getting on the plane. My ass creek was very sweaty from the heat outside and that helped him to get in without causing me too much pain. I just let it happen, relaxed my hole professionally, and he immediately started a hard pounding. It took him only a few minutes until he cummed very quietly. I think he was afraid that I would ask him to pull out before he cums. So he didn't make any noise. But I felt it from the tension of his body and a change in his movement when he planted his seed in my guts.

He gave me two more fuckloads later at night before I went to sleep. I still have these loads inside me.