Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Celebration day for me today. I had my first ever sloppy second breed from two different guys outdoors who don't know each other, at 1 hour interval from each other. As usual I wear just flip flops and open jock strap. I'm still dripping mixed loads down my legs. fucking horny.

Took my last load at the local bath house.. was hanging out in the cocksucking room and started working on this very well hung guy while others watched. After a bit he invited me back to his room.. got there and he layed back on the bed and I sucked and deepthroated him for a while longer. He would hold poppers under my nose while I was sucking and that just made me want his cock even more. He then said "you want this big dick in your ass?" I moaned yes and he said "well then show me how much you want it and suck my dick!". I went to town for a few minutes and then he got up, flipped around and layed on top of me, ramming his hard bare cock deep into my hole in one quick thrust. It felt sooo good. He fucked me hard and deep for a good 10 minutes then pulled me close to him and I could feel his cock unloading what felt like a huge load deep in my ass. He layed there for a bit then as he pulled out he made sure to do it quick so that a bit of his cum dribbled out so that I knew I'd just been loaded up. We thanked each other and we left. Have to say that's been the hottest fuck of my life so far.

Guest ff-whole

Two days ago I had a quick hookup... Took a very nice cumshot in my mouth... Second in my live and I am getting the hang of it... Made me feel like a real cumpig.

This is a long story but it was one of the HOTTEST times I have EVER had!

A couple weeks ago my mother and I flew up to NC to visit family. I rented a car so I could have some mobility and visit cousins that lived far from the fam. After the first day of visiting, talking, catching up, and sitting around, I needed to get out. I called my cousin who lived near Charlotte to see if he wanted company. He said sure, but later the next day.

The second day after taking my mother on a nostalgic driving tour, I was lying around relaxing. I couldn't resist - I went on Adam4Adam. I set my location to rural NC and enabled the location so I could see who was around. Not much was my answer. Everyone but 2 or 3 old rednecks was 20 - 50 miles away. After a couple hours of browsing different cities I was giving up hope. Then I got a message. It was from a guy in my buddy list. I hadn't talked to the guy in a year or more and his profile listed him in CA.

This guy was a 27 y.o. 5'6" tall, thin and muscular black guy with a thick 8.5 inch cut cock. I'm 6'1" and built thick and stocky, so it's a fetish of mine to get fucked by a smaller framed guy with a huge cock! He said it was too bad I wasn't in Charlotte. He had just moved from CA a couple weeks before and just went on A4A a couple times since. I told him my cousin lived 20 min from Charlotte and after I visited him I may be able to stop by.

After dinner and some chat time, I was eager to get on the road to Charlotte. I asked to use the guest bath to clean up (I brought a change of clothes and my enema bag to make sure i was extra clean). I showered, changed then headed out and arrived 20-30 min later in Charlotte and pulled up to a nice town home.

He met me at the door and led me up to the 3rd floor to the bedroom. After a minute or two of small talk, he walked over and said I was the cutest cub he's ever met. We began to kiss, first gently, then more hungrily... our tongues were wrapping around one another, lapping up each others' saliva, exploring every nook of our mouths. His hands wandered down to my cock which was already straining against my bicycle shorts. He tugged my shorts down to my knees then started gently stroking me. I did the same, reaching inside his boxers to stroke his massive dick. He was so hard, it felt like steel covered in soft velvet. It was every bit the 8.5 inches advertised and so thick I knew it was going to hurt the first few minutes.

We moved over to the bed where he began to suck me. He was so soft and gentle, taking it slow and wet, tweaking my nipples every so often. I told him to watch the nipples cuz they're hard wired to my dick and too much nip play will make me blow fast. He eased up, kept sucking and got me 90% to cumming, then stopped and lay beside me. I got up to return the favor and saw he had precum dripping from the tip of his cock. I sucked his massive member as best I could for 15-20 min. I deep-throated him several times and was told to take it easy cuz he wanted to fuck my tight ass before he blew.

Then he asked how I wanted to get fucked. I said I liked doggy-style cuz it hurts less in the beginning for me. He took a condom off the nightstand and lubed me up. We agreed on safe play earlier even though we were both recently tested HIV negative. I trusted him with that, but we still started safe...

He gently pressed the head of his cock against my hole as I flexed and pushed my ass to let him in. There was a lot of pressure before his head slipped inside, but the best sort of pain-for-pleasure a man can feel. As he eased his full length and girth all the way up inside me, he filled me up more than my last 3 hookups put together! Slowly he pumped my ass and gently stroked my back, ass and dick. Then he wanted me on my back, so I turned over - keeping his cock inside me through the flip - and he looked me in the eye as he picked up his pace.

He began pounding me deep on my back. His big black cock was pushing all the way to the bend in my colon. The pressure on my prostate was driving me crazy! My dick was precumming like crazy. I didn't even think about touching myself because I knew if I did, I would cum almost instantly. Then he asked if I wanted to ride him. I said sure! He withdrew and lay down then I got up and straddled

This morning before work a hot poz muscle guy from a4a came over and pounded the hell out of me. Two loads up the ass. Kept them in all day at work. Both loads are still up there, and I'm getting hard again. I'm online looking for someone who wants to add a third load right now.

Got horny and hooked up with guy from NKP. Didn't have a place while roomie in town so we met at park near my house. Blew him for a bit but he said he had another place he wanted to cum. He bent me over a park bench. It was at night and dark. He was really hairy and HUGE hung. Blasted a massive load in my ass. Walked home with jizz dripping out my ass.

i was cruising with my friend in west holly wood, we were high, got naked in public, and fucked around between apartment buildings at night in the dark. One guy was walking his dog, saw us, and watched me bare fuck my friend He left, put his dog in his apt, and came back to watch us. totally fucking hot for us bareback poz exhibitionists.

• Upvote 1