Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just had a hot dad over for a morning fuck.

Gave him a condom, which had been left in my car over the summer back home...and oh well, guess it tore.

He didn't say a thing when he pulled out, paused for a moment, and stuck it back in. As soon as he came, he asked to go to the bathroom... then he got dressed and left. Think he freaked himself out.

Jerked off after playing with his cum.

Is it worth even talking about? A guy from Growlr talked a good fuck. Total top etc (been needing to relax back into bottom mode recently). Went to his place in full bike leathers, even though I can't ride any more and need a stick after breaking my ankle when I trashed my last bike. He was too big and heavy for me to turn things round (<push down> "this is how it's done") so I got my ass tickled a bit and that was it. Still, got my biohazard tattoo the next day...

After the weekend it looks like: no post from the tattooist's (they lose out because I was going to use the image they took for the poster for the in-service training I'm doing in November in London and would have credited them), but I'm sure I'll be able to get someone at the PositivelyUK conference this weekend to take pics...

Last night on the back porch of some dudes house. We chatted and met up, I showed up and dropped my pants and let him fuck me. He was insistent on a condom but I'm sure it broke. HOT HOT HOT he drilled my ass as I was fucking his used fleshlight with cum from a prev dude he had over and watched use the said fleshlight. HOT ramming my cock into another dudes cum, while dude is fucking me.

So one of the last times I was at the baths, a few months ago, the place was crawling with bottoms so I topped a few asses before depositing my load in some holes. Last week after a massage by a hot bear, I fucked and loaded his ass. So yesterday I went back to the baths and decided I needed to get topped. I met up with a hot built daddy bear. He made me go weak in the knees. He knew how to kiss, loved his nips played with and his pits were ripe...I was in heaven. Well he sucked me and I sucked him and he wanted my load on his chest...which I did and then I sucked a load out of him. After a brief rest, I started to look again for a fuck. I went into the glory hole booth and sucked on guy, nice long average width size uncut cock, spun around and slid down on it. He fucked me thru the gloryhole for maybe a few minutes and he loaded my ass with his load. He then left and another guy walked into his cabin. He presented his cock to me and I sucked it til it got hard and then spun around and slid him into my cum filled hole. Did not take him long to load me up. I went to the steamroom to see the action. I played with a hot man (wish these guys would not shave). We kissed and sucked eachother dicks and while he sucked mine, his fingers found my sloppy hole. He spun me around and slid his dick in my ass. Well the daddy bear came in and watched us. The guy fucked me and blew his load in my ass (#3). I was about to leave the steam room when daddy bear stopped me. He pushed me to the floor to suck his dick. Once it was hard, I pulled me back up and told me to bend over. I slammed his cock in my ass and fucked for about 5 or so minutes...I was in dire need of a cold shower as I was about to pass out from the heat in there. He told me he was going to unload in my ass. He grabbed my hips and jabbed his cock in my ass and he came. He told me he wanted to get together again and fuck another load in me...I got his number. For a final walk thru the place, I noticed a guy that seems to live in the place and I have never played with him. He is about 10 years or so older than I if I had to guess, slimmer build than my cub/bear built but still furry chest. I walked into a glory hole booth and he soon joined in the neighboring booth. He showed me his dick and I started to suck it. It was a nice cock. I turned around and slid his cock in my ass and he was going to town. He then pulled out, tapped my ass and told me to come to room 20. I went to his room and he had me on my back , pushed back my legs and rammed his cock in my ass. He fucked me for about 10 minutes. he told me that he liked my sloppy fuck hole. He asked how many loads do I have in my ass. I told him 4. "nice" was all he said. He turned on to my knees and he slammed his dick back in me. He continued to fuck me like a champ. He told me I was about to get load #5. When he came he stopped thrusting his cock rather he let it pulsate in my ass. And since he was only pulsating his cock I could feel every spurt of his cum as he unloaded. I shot my load right there and then. He slipped out of me and said that he has noticed me in there before and that he has wanted to fuck my ass for a while now. I got his number too.

A few minutes ago I marked another mans property with my load. Earlier this afternoon he messenged me on Grindr, he's in town with his boyfriend. He's 24 6'2 200 lbs, he's hot. He wants my load bad, he fucked his boyfriend and his boyfriend dumped a load up his ass around 5pm but he still wants my cum and piss. The boyfriend has to go downtown to drop something off for a friend, as soon as he leaves I'm on my way to their hotel. As I enter their room, the boy is in the bathroom on his knees. He takes my cock between his lips and I start to piss, he takes me deeper into his mouth and greedily gulps my piss down his throat. I finish and we move to the bed, with his ass in the air I tongue fuck his hole, moving behind him I push my cock into his ass. He took me all the way into his greedy hole, and I began to fuck his hole. He was afraid his boyfriend would come back and didn't want to get caught. I fucked him for about 10 minutes while asking him if he regularly does this behind his boyfriends back, he said he did. I asked him who owned his ass and he told me I did, he begged me to blow my three day load into his hole. I told him I was going to mark my territory, he begged me to mark him as I fucked my load into his hole. He milked 5 strong shots out of my throbbing cock as I fell on his back and kissed him. After I pulled out of his ass, he spun around and cleaned off my cock. He showed me a pic of his boyfriend and I left him loaded and waiting for his boyfriend.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Yesterday afternoon. Hot poz guy with a great looking club dick was interested. We corresponded for a time until we found one that worked. 2 hour drive, but worth it. Nice long fuck session, loaded me up with a huge load (still in me). We'll be doing that again!

Yesterday, I drove over to New Orleans and bottomed for a party. I was tied up and blidnfolded so I'm not sure but I think I got fucked at least ten times and each guy dropped his load in me. Still sitting on most of it and trying to hold onto it. Got the buttplug tied in my hole right now.

Edited by PcolaBottom

Last night, this marathon runner with a great body from Recon, & hung with nice thik & about 6" + big balls cum over & fucked its face for about 30 minutes:drool:, nice that it didn't gag on it, butt its drool on its own dik felt hot, then it swallowed athletes bucket of cum. He left without touching my cok. So, my cok is still loaded for some lucky hole today.

Last night I hooked up with a twinky black bottom. We had to find a place to fuck; we ended up in the corner of a cemetery of all places. Some kissing led to his sucking my cock, then him bending over his car to take my cock. He squealed like a school girl, lol. After a few minutes of that, he wanted to ride me so I laid on the grass and he bounced up and down on my cock some more. I cannot get off that way, so I had to roll him over and throw his legs over my shoulders and fuck him silly till I unloaded. We will be meeting up again tonight for round two.