Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just went out freeballing in new tight black Go Softwear cotton shorts. They show off my ass and nice bulge. I had posted an add on CL to meet guys at a local store to show off and play around. After seeing a co-worker, I left. As I walked into the parking lot, I notice a hot, tall Latino sporting a large bulge in grey nylon shorts. He was also wearing a loose tank top that revealed beautiful pecs and nice abs. He grabbed his crotch and I grabbed mine - I wanted his load in me.

i walked to my car and he got back into his. I reversed slowly, making sure he saw me. I wanted him to follow me to a nearby, abandoned parking garage. He took the bait. I got out of my car and he got out sporting a huge, now wet bulge.

I was hard immediately as he decided to get completely naked, minus a fort troff cock ring. I knew this was going to be fun.

He grabbed my head and pulled me into a deep kiss and then pushed me to suck his beautiful cock. It was a perfect 7.5 inch, cut cock of perfect girth. After getting him hard and wet, he took control, bent me over, and rimmed my tight ass.

After getting me lubed up with his spit, he stood up and shoved his hard, raw cock in my ass. I moaned deeply and it echoed through the garage. It must've turned him on, because after about 2 minutes of fucking, he shot a huge load inside me.

We kissed and went our separate ways. Now, I'm at a subway grabbing lunch, sporting a hard on and an ass full of cum. Now off to find another load while finishing my errands.

Just a few minutes ago into a 26 year old. He kept calling me daddy as I fucked his boycunt. after about 15 minutes I sprayed a nice load of cum up his cunt telling him he was a good boy for letting daddy breed him. I think I can get used to being a DILF.

At the bathhouse this afternoon, almost no one there, found this older troll of a guy, totally 'wasting', very thin, veiny body, huge cock, could see his ribs, kept checking him out, at first he didn't show interest, then all of sudden he ran his fingers down my ass crack, went back to my room, huffed some poppers, he bent me over, slammed his dick up inside me and for the next 2 hours fucked me senseless, kept bottoming out inside my hole, dumped a huge load, really thrusted it up inside, he pulled out, I cleaned off his dick, he said thanks it had been quite awhile (months) since he'd fucked a hole, guess he was my pity fuck...lol.

Got on MH late last night, really just intending to check my mail, but noticed the only other person on was a college boi I've been lusting after for weeks. He's ignored me so far, but never told me to buzz off. IMed him and asked if he wanted to hookup, but no reply. Spent a few minutes looking to see if there was any fresh ass to e-mail and he finally replied that he would if I could pick him up on campus. Wasn't in the mood for a last second condom flake out so I told him I'd be right over, but that we would be fucking bare. He said that was fine if I'm neg, which I said I am. (As of my last test that is true.) Got over to his dorm and he was waiting outside. As we were driving back, I told him to start sucking my dick, which he did without hesitation. I love obedient college bois. Got back to my house and stripped down right away, sitting on the couch so he could continue his oral exams, lol. Moved to 69ing after a while before grabbing the lube and getting my dick nice and slick. He lowered himself onto me without hesitation and rode my cock like a champ. For a 19yo, he's a great bottom who knows how to work a cock with his ass. Had him lay on the coffee table and put his legs in the air and fucked him like that until I jerked a load out of him. He blew it all over his check with the first couple of spurts hitting his face. Bent down to kiss him so I could taste that teenage cum. Flipped him over and mounted him so I could pound him hard and deep and ensure he got a good insemination which he did. Not sure how much cum, but it felt like I shot a gallon. Laid down on top of him and kept my dick inside as long as I could, wanted to make sure all my cum went into him and stayed there.

We made out for a couple of minute and he wanted to shower before leaving. We were messing around in the shower, but hard again so I got down and sucked him until he blew down my throat. He returned the favor and afterwards I took him back to the dorm. Asked him if he wanted to hookup again and he said sure so hopefully I have another "safe only" bottom to breed. lol!

Sunday 29th September 2013, about 1.00am in a Sydney suburban park. I met up with a 19yr old regular, who likes to dump his load down my throat. I've been sucking him off for at least six months and this mornings must have been the biggest load to date (at times he'll bareback). There's one thing I like about him. When he blows, he says, "thanks. see you next time". I'm then expected to walk away LOL

Horny and not a lot of time, so I headed to the local bookstore/arcade. Got change with a hot daddiy waiting behind me. Went into the arcade, one booth in use, one guy walking around. The daddy went into a booth I went into the adjoining booth. Dropped my shorts,got hard and looked through the gloryholes. He put his cock thru the hole and I sucked him hard he started pounding my mouth and shot a load down my throat. Walked around, the guy who was in a booth came out, we cruised each other and went into the large corner booth, this booth has an office desk in it. He took his cloths off, got on his knees and started sucking me while he played with my nipples. I started to play with his nipples, but he made me stop as they were freshly pierced. I reached around and played with his hole. I told him I wanted his ass, he climbed onto the desk, I knelt and tongued his ass, lubed up his hole and slowly pushed the head of my cock into his tight hole. I leaned over him and began to kiss him. He kept telling me that my huge coke felt so good in his hole, he was so tight that my average size felt incredible as I slowly started to pound him. I shot a three day load deep in his guts, about six hard spurts. I continued to fuck him until I started to soften, after it pulled out he cleaned my cock with his warm mouth tasting my cum, we kissed again got dressed and headed out. Off to bed.

just took my most recent load...i go to a private christian college where being gay isnt the norm...i met the guy on grindr. My first words out of my mouth were "wanna fuck me and drop a load in my tight ass?" he responded with "sure!" I invited him over. He came over and then got in my room and he undressed and i undressed. He shoved his 8 inch cut cock in my ass dry and pounded like it was mating season! It was great! he came twice!

I placed an add for a BBC to fuck me raw or safe. In my area, its pretty hard to find good BBC who wants raw. Surprising, I know. So, after about an hour of smoking some quality bud, I got a bite. A young man who says he's 9.5" and thick but he only played safe. OK, come one over. He got here pretty fast. I couldn't place it but I recognized him from somewhere. I went to town on his what seems small flaccid cock. Then it happened. He was all of the sudden HUGE and gagging my mouth. Then he bent over and took a condom out of his pants, began eating my ass then slowly slid in almost dry. He pounded me hard and then ripped the condom off and dropped his load all over my stretched out hole. His load was like molten lava. I could feel it seeping in to my hole. Then he said, to me, what the fuck and he slide in raw. Oh my god, I was in heaven. He told me he was going to drop a load all over my face. He fucked me for what seemed an eternity. I could feel my rosebud coming out. Then he pulled out and shot all over my face. He got up, put his pants on and left. My pucker was trashed. A few minutes later he texted, "remember me, I fucked you a few years ago in your old apartment. I know your clean so I plunged back in. Consider your hole mine!" I replied, "Thank god! I need a regular to turn me out. It was only an hour ago that I remembered exactly who he was. He's a former friend of my very first ex who did fuck me at my old place twice.

I was feeling a bit frisky yesterday, so texting around I got a message back from one-half of a couple I've played with several times, they live out in Macclesfield and it's always a challenge getting there for me (don't drive). He tells me that they've got a young lad visiting them from Derby for the weekend, I'm thinking he's probably mid 20's and a fat, geeky type, but when I saw his photo - wow - a full on cutie. Turns out this lad is living up to every stereotype of the quintessential teen chaser; 19 yrs old, mousey blonde hair, innocent looking face, 5ft 7 with dark brown eyes.

To further the stereotype it turns out he's fairly inexperienced but determined to enjoy some very risky sex with these guys, who I know, are no shrinking violets! They had been messaging for weeks and at his request he made the journey across the Peak District to finalise his mission to take poz cum! He arrived on Friday and they got high together and pummeled his ass several times, screwed him into oblivion and now on Saturday, yesterday, were looking for anyone who might want to come over and plant some seed in this cum-craving whore...

I bottom generally but I was not going to pass on an opportunity like this. My friend Mark was apparently going, so after a few messages, I hitched a lift with him. I couldn't help myself from jerking and trying to suck his cock whilst he was driving but his car is a manual and it was awkward. We got to the house, unfortunately it turned out most people had flaked, still with four of us there to breed this lad it was going to be fun!

What followed was around 6 hours of fuelled fucking and sucking. You could see the lad was consumed with lust and we were all going to take advantage. We all dumped our loads inside him; two, three, four times each. The lad was wild with excitement, he really got off on four poz men breeding his neg boi-cunt, I was surprised how verbal he was. I also couldn't believe how sloppy his hole became, it was like sticking your cock in butter. The other three are bigger so I guess his hole opened up really well. My cock is quite small and each time I pulled out it was coated in a lather of sticky cum.

It was a great session, after we had all called it a day Mark and I drove home, it was pretty late by the time I got back to my flat. I wanted him to come in but we were both pretty tired, he said he'd come back later today (here's hoping) and give my arse what it didn't get yesterday.

Anyway the young lad went back home to Derby today with a gut-full and a hole that will be sore for days!

I was feeling a bit frisky yesterday, so texting around I got a message back from one-half of a couple I've played with several times, they live out in Macclesfield and it's always a challenge getting there for me (don't drive). He tells me that they've got a young lad visiting them from Derby for the weekend, I'm thinking he's probably mid 20's and a fat, geeky type, but when I saw his photo - wow - a full on cutie. Turns out this lad is living up to every stereotype of the quintessential teen chaser; 19 yrs old, mousey blonde hair, innocent looking face, 5ft 7 with dark brown eyes.

To further the stereotype it turns out he's fairly inexperienced but determined to enjoy some very risky sex with these guys, who I know, are no shrinking violets! They had been messaging for weeks and at his request he made the journey across the Peak District to finalise his mission to take poz cum! He arrived on Friday and they got high together and pummeled his ass several times, screwed him into oblivion and now on Saturday, yesterday, were looking for anyone who might want to come over and plant some seed in this cum-craving whore...

I bottom generally but I was not going to pass on an opportunity like this. My friend Mark was apparently going, so after a few messages, I hitched a lift with him. I couldn't help myself from jerking and trying to suck his cock whilst he was driving but his car is a manual and it was awkward. We got to the house, unfortunately it turned out most people had flaked, still with four of us there to breed this lad it was going to be fun!

What followed was around 6 hours of fuelled fucking and sucking. You could see the lad was consumed with lust and we were all going to take advantage. We all dumped our loads inside him; two, three, four times each. The lad was wild with excitement, he really got off on four poz men breeding his neg boi-cunt, I was surprised how verbal he was. I also couldn't believe how sloppy his hole became, it was like sticking your cock in butter. The other three are bigger so I guess his hole opened up really well. My cock is quite small and each time I pulled out it was coated in a lather of sticky cum.

It was a great session, after we had all called it a day Mark and I drove home, it was pretty late by the time I got back to my flat. I wanted him to come in but we were both pretty tired, he said he'd come back later today (here's hoping) and give my arse what it didn't get yesterday.

Anyway the young lad went back home to Derby today with a gut-full and a hole that will be sore for days!

Very Fuckin hot way to get converted. I always ask the guys I have fucked with my poz cum and who have asked me to poz them to call me when they get the fuck flu and when they are confirmed poz by a test. I have pozzed 17 guys since I started breeding after I was confirmed poz early last spring. I have # 18 under my belt now. A young guy I fucked several times in two sessions in late July just called me and said he definitely had what would be considered a bad flu, I told him more than likey the fuck flu and I think he will be the 18th guy I was successful in pozzing. I will know after he has been confirmed by a blood test. It is a turn on to me to have it confirmed that they turned poz, all of the 17 I pozzed are now breeding too..it fuckin turns me on ....see if you can follow up and let us know when and if the young lad from Derby turns poz and if he too starts breeding.

....see if you can follow up and let us know when and if the young lad from Derby turns poz and if he too starts breeding.

will do, we were talking with him about doing a follow up in a few weeks time. I think he felt, probably for the first time, that he had achieved something and was liberated. He had obviously never done anything like it before but he embraced it and he'll make a good bareback bottom. I was similar when I started, I had to let go of the fear and do/try the sex I fantasised about. I don't agree with stealthing, he was totally consensual with us.

He's showering right now... got in touch through a website... this ginger 23-year old wanted an older gentleman (me) that would take his load... I said, of course... he came over to me... and a real cutie!!! wow... about 180 cm tall, quite skinny... and ginger... YUM.... He sat in my sofa for a little while, while we got acquainted a bit... after about 5 minutes we were kissing... a good little kisser :)

We went to the bedroom... I took off his clothes... and his 20 cm dick slapped my face when I took down his pants. Man... what a dick... he sat on the bed while I sucked him for a little while, just to make totally sure he was hard... (no need... just my indulgence)...

I lay down on the bed with my legs spread... he came over me and let his dick slid down below my balls... eager guy.... it took him two seconds before he slowly pushed his cock right down to the hilt! I gasped ....

He started to fuck me slowly... and with long strokes... :) good guy! After a few minutes, he told me to turn over.... I was going to get it doggy style...

Again he pushed his cock deep inside me. FUCK so hot... he started fucking me hard and fast... kept at it for a few minutes... before announcing that he was cuming. His breathing sped up and he rammed his cock to the hilt again. I could feel it flexing while he was filling my hole with cum...

:)

Man... that was such a good fuck...