Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Two guys gave me their loads in my ass yesterday at Club Philadelphia. One guy fucked me so hard with his cock that he had my hole bleeding. I'm still sore today. I also sucked off a black guy to completion and swallowed his tasty cumload. I'm finally learning to be the pig that I'm meant to be!

Was doublefucked 3 hours ago in a hotellroom by 2 guys . One was muuscular and very hairy and the other one was moore heavy and smooth. Both of them carrying hep c and herpes and the heavy one also had genital warts.

Very hot Fricke, I've been fucked by many guys with hep c, and I never converted, but it does increase the sexual tension knowing that the guy has hep c

Put an ad yesterday on Wellington Craigslist asking for cums and I got one guy Pacific islander with the biggest cock ive seen. Its soo thick!. Anyway, went to his place, and immediately he made me suck him and once he's hard he's just flip me over and.no lube he just fuck me hard. I must. Confess it was very painful. Having a cock at least 10inch dry and he was too strong and no matter how hard I told. Him to.stop he just keep going until he came deep in my ass. And he wants me to then squirt the cums out while cleaning his dick. And I lick his cum off the floor. Done. Or so in thought. I was about to get dress then his bf came home and wanted to have me as well. So I end up getting fuck again with the. Both of them. Still sore until today. But already got. Another guy whos keen to feed me.

• Upvote 1

Took a load last Friday evening at the local bath house. My first time taking a load from a guy at the bath house! Was a fit black married guy, was sucking his cock in the hallway and he starts fingering my whole after awhile. Says he wants to get in there. Goes to his room and I follow. He's got condoms laying in there, but does not put one on at all. I did not say anything about condoms and did not ask anything about his hiv status. Just bent over and let him take my ass. Felt so good and smooth, especially as I had just been fucked by top that used a condom earlier that night. The bare cock felt so much better !!!.

It was so hot, like I said have never taken a load from a stranger in bath house or book store before. Damn I may get hooked, just bend over and feels so good. I have definitely crossed the line to anon bb'ing now !

At this gay owned place in West Hollywood... This latino guy and I hit it off in the pool, so much so that he actually started slowly fucking me right there in the water... that was really hot... but I couldn't really relax, so we went to my room... he fucked me good for half an hour before shooting his hot load in me. An hour after that I hooked up with this wonderful black guy on bbrts, and I got two wonderful loads off him :) it's nice to be appreciated some times ;)

30-something fit black guy has been after me on Scruff off and on and tonight I messaged him after having a couple of drinks and feeling ready for some rough play. Went to his apartment, things got verbal and hot fast with me in the sub role: slapped, spit on, choked, fingered until I was begging for the fuck and the load. He obliged and I loved eating his cum off his cock with the taste of my ass juices on it once he was done. Hope he's willing to repeat....

Last night I had a gangbang. Invited a lot, only a few showed up. That's how it is around here :/ Only got 2 loads in me. But I got double fucked twice, & a guy tried fisting me. That was my first time getting fisted. He had BIG hands, he only got to around the area from the bottom of the thumb to his wrist. After I left, I met up with a guy I have hooked up with before. After the last time he loaded me up, I asked him if he is POZ & he didn't answer. I figured that meant yes. This time I told him I had a toothbrush with me & I wanted him to brush my insides. We met at a park with a lake, side walk around it, & a dock over the middle. We met on the dock on the water, out in the open (it was late night). I waited for him naked. He walked up to me & I started sucking him. He said he had a 9 day load. He grabbed the toothbrush, stuck it in me, & asked "This is what you want, right?" I said "Yea". He brushed me pretty hard, all the way around my insides. He pulled it out & it was very bloody. He turned me around for me to suck him some more. Within about 20sec he said he was close. He turned me back around & pushed his cock in me. But he didn't push in all the way, only far enough to where he had just brushed me. I assumed he was aiming for his cum to shoot right into my blood. It was so hot! I kept the toothbrush ;) This morning, I went into the bathroom to look at my hole & a HUGE bloody load hit the floor with a thud. All day today I've been in & out of the bathroom still bleeding. I haven't felt so great today either, a little light headed. Most likely from blood loss all day. He really got me good! I hope he was POZ & it took!

It's Fetish Week in Gran Canararia, so the place is crawling with leather guys etc., but that is not really my thing (although hot to look at). So went to one of the regular bars. Sucked a nice size cock in the gloryhole to completion. Good load! Only took a few minutes. Back to the bar and ordered a beer. Saw a young(er) Spanish guy checking me out from the other side of the bar. He moved over and tried to speak to me, but I don't speak Spanish and he hardly spoke any English. He said 'Fuck?"and motioned his head towards the darkroom. So we went. He unzipped his shorts to show a very nice semi boner (no underwear). Started working on that until he was fully hard. Then bent over. Unfortunately he rubbered up, but slid it in and started pounding. Damn, he was young, but he knows how to fuck. I came while he was fucking me. Soon after that he grunted and came as well. "Gracias Senor" he said and left. Didn't see him when I went back to the bar, already left.

It's Fetish Week in Gran Canararia' date=' so the place is crawling with leather guys etc., but that is not really my thing (although hot to look at). So went to one of the regular bars. Sucked a nice size cock in the gloryhole to completion. Good load! Only took a few minutes. Back to the bar and ordered a beer. Saw a young(er) Spanish guy checking me out from the other side of the bar. He moved over and tried to speak to me, but I don't speak Spanish and he hardly spoke any English. He said 'Fuck?"and motioned his head towards the darkroom. So we went. He unzipped his shorts to show a very nice semi boner (no underwear). Started working on that until he was fully hard. Then bent over. Unfortunately he rubbered up, but slid it in and started pounding. Damn, he was young, but he knows how to fuck. I came while he was fucking me. Soon after that he grunted and came as well. "Gracias Senor" he said and left. Didn't see him when I went back to the bar, already left.[/quote']

Shame you aren't into the leather scene cause of love to get your arse. Only here 'til Monday.

I have had to make a couple trips up to Clearwater, Fl for some family stuff. I've had various degrees of luck on A4A, BBRT etc... On my trip back to Ft Lauderdale last Saturday, I got a message on Grindr from a VERY CUTE 33 yo. We chatted back & forth during the drive & early this week. I came back up to Clearwater this past Wednesday & made plans to meet last night. We met up at Georgie's Alibi and immediately began making out. He's 5'3" to my 5'4", with a nice hairy chest and lean (not muscular) body. we headed back to my motel. He'd sent me a couple pictures of his cock, that looked substantial given his size, but sometimes photos are deceiving. We continued our make out session as soon as we were in the room and I began to feel a "tenting" in his loose shorts. We lost the clothes quickly & a beautiful 8" cut curved cock hit my leg. I hit my knees and sucked him down my throat. we continued to the bed me getting on top of him and that beautiful cock nudging at my hole. We both added spit between kisses and he quickly & effortlessly entered my hole fully in seconds. Between my bouncing and his thrusting he was soon panting and delivered a huge warm load deep in me, which I could feel oozing out. I kept his cock in me for 10 minutes. we relaxed on the bed about a half hour, when I went down on him again, quickly bringing him to a full hardon. This time he entered my from behind and within minutes again was filling be a second time with his DNA. We fell asleep, his cum in me for the whole night. We are having a repeat tonight. maybe I can coax 3 loads from him.

I just got home after spending all last night and early this morning with two tops! My ass is so fucking sore! They both pounded me like crazy! One guy was about 7" which is usually smaller than I like. But he sure knew how to use it! And the other guy was almost 9" and thick. He nearly tore my ass apart! lol. As one was fucking me, the other guy had his cock in my mouth! It was difficult to suck on the 9" cock, as he had me gagging. But I loved it! Then the one with the 7" cock, recorded me getting fucked by the guy with the 9" cock. He got a good shot of the guy's cum dripping out of my ass when he pulled out.