Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Although I live in Gran Canaria, I don't live in Playa del Ingles, the gay tourist hot spot on the Island (10 mins taxi drive away). Went to my local supermarket this morning. There is this security guy I have been ogling ever since I started doing my groceries there. Muscle hunk almost bursting out of his uniform. I noticed he saw me too, but he never gave any indication he was interested. I am not a muscle hunk ;-)

Early this morning it was very quiet there and there were hardly any customers around. I bumped into him several times strolling the ailes and finally he gave me a wink. Then I bumped into him again when he was standing at a "staff only" exit. He winked again and motioned to go to the exit. I followed him. He whipped out his cock, average size, but not small as is usual for guys on steriods (which I think he is looking at his arms, chest and thighs or he is spending all of his free time at the gym). Went down on him and sucked it like hell. Didn't expect him to cum so quickly but when I came up for air he shot a massive load in my face. I think he is straight with a little wife at home, but he sure loves his cock sucked! Grocery shopping there will never be the same.....

just got back to my apartment from spending 2 hours with my ass backed up to a glory hole, taking anon dick after anon dick. Made sure to keep the booth door open too so I could suck off plenty of guys while getting my hole used too. got fucked & bred by 7 men & swallowed another 4 loads, my hole is still really sloppy & full of anon cum. I also remember one of the strangers pounding my boy cunt to enjoy his poz load after he finished cumming inside me :-) love being used by all sorts of random men in public...

• Like 1

His bbrt ad said he was an ex marine, he was downtown taking loads for his birthday. He had a friend with him who was actually his partner. I showed up and since his ad said he was into WS I told him I needed to piss. We got in the shower and I sprayed him down, I made him drink some and we kissed. He dried off and got on the bed doggie position, I spit on me cock and mounted him. His partner came around behind me and started playing with my nipples. As I fucked the birthday boy, I leaned over and his partner began eating my ass. The combination on rimming, nipples and a sweet 37 year old marine ass on my cock drove me over the edge. I pulled out and the partner deep throated me briefly before eating his partners ass. The birthday boy finished cleaning my cock, while his ass was devoured. Happy 37th J, I enjoyed pounding a load into you.

Guest Raxi Starbeam

It was two days ago. I've been trying to cut back on BB sex but when I get that itch ;)

First I hooked up with an old fuck bud of mine. He has a 7" dick that's about 4" thick, with a curve up and to the left. Needless to say, he made me sit on his face first and lubed up my hole with his tongue so good. His stubble kind of hurt, but I liked the sensation afterwards. He then pinned me on my stomach and slowly but firmly shoved his cock in my ass. Clearly showing his dominant nature he ordered me to moan and call him "Daddy" every time :) About a good 30 minutes in, he was standing on the side of the bed with me face down ass up on the edge. I could tell he was getting close as his thrusts were getting harder and faster. He roared when he finally jizzed in me. Wow I thought I was going to fly off the edge with the amount of cum filling my ass.

Next: I gave a load this weekend to a new guy I was talking with. He's a poz guy, and assured me he was undetectable. I got to his place and had some refreshments. After a while we made it to his bedroom where he wanted to undress me before he got undressed. Gently kissing me, then my neck, down my chest to my navel. Before he swallowed me, he managed to kiss, suck, and lick my inner thighs and area around my cock that I can't remember what is called right now. That cool tongue hit something because it felt so good when he was doing it. When he was swallowing my cock, he managed to deep throat it and kept it there for a couple of minutes. He then straddled me and began to slip it inside and slowly work it. This time I got to be the dominant one and told him to work it. For ten minutes he was up and down, rocking back and forth on my cock like it was going out of style. He came first after he shot his load on my chest. Knowing it wouldn't last long afterwards, I flipped him on his back with his legs on my shoulders. I was not going to go easy on his hole though. I started slow, then sped up, all the while getting into him as far as possible. I knew I hit the right spots when he cried out in pain, followed by smiling. When I finally unloaded in him, it felt like it was leaking out of his ass every time I thrust into him. As far as I knew, he didn't squirt it out afterwards and let is absorb into him or kept it in him all night.

Finally, I hooked up with the hot guy from last week. The one with the mind blowing sex. He was a little sick from work though, so I ended up staying the night and cuddling with him. I like this guy because we have a lot in common, but that's another story. In the morning, his fever broke and he was up are raring to go. He tried it with a condom again, but he couldn't keep it up. After a little foreplay and frottage, I was on my back, legs in the air while he was fingering my ass and jacking off. He asked if I was clean-heh-and shoved it in bare. After 10 minutes he unloaded in me. Asked him if it felt good, and confirmed it was and wanted to do it again. Unfortunately he had work in an hour and had to get ready.

Nice weather today in Gran Canaria, so decided to go to the beach. Although I have been living here for some time I have never been to the gay beach as you have to plow through the dunes for 15 minutes or so to get there. Couldn't be bothered until now. While I was plowing though the dunes I saw a hot muscle bear standing jerking in the bushes. Well....do I need an invitation? Went over to this guy. When I got there I saw there were three more bears sunning and a really young twink (18+). Made out with #1 (the guy I saw first). He got me to suck his cock. Then bent me over and fucked me hard. The other bears got aroused and joined. Got four loads in my ass, then they wanted me to fuck the twink. I ususally don't top, but under the influence of a shitload of poppers I gave it to to him. Would have loved to cum while being fucked, but I shot my load into the twinks ass. Even if I don't like twinks it got to me. Never made it to the beach ;-)

After my experience this mornning/afternoon at Maspalomas beach I was so horned up. Sported a boner all day thinking about it. Decided to hit the bars this evening, which I only do when I am horny as hell. Went to Gloryhole bar. Sucked off a nice big thick dick (never saw the guy) and was rewarded with a huge creamy load. Next was a ruggedly handsome guy. Fucked me like there is no tomorrow. Hell, that guy shoved it in and pumped my ass into heaven! No condom, no questions asked. I was panting after he fucked me and trying to recover, but there was a new guy waiting. He took over as soon as soon as Big Guy left. Took another pounding for about 15 minutes after which he exploded in my ass. "Guapo" he said and left. Tried to find other guys but no luck. Went home with two loads dripping out of my ass. Happy.

• Upvote 1

Just got back from playing with a hot married muscle daddy and his 23 yo jock step son....been seeding both of them for months now and recently got them to seed each other. When I go to their place they were in the garage in jeans down around their ankles...asses in jocks ready for me to insert my 8 inch cock....fucked for over an hour and the jock boy took my load and step dad's...cannot wait to play this weekend with them and a few buds

Went to my buddy's apartment in Charlotte, NC. As soon as I walked in the door he cufffed my hands behind my back and pulled off my shorts leaving me in my jock and sneakers. He proceeded to fuck my face right there until he blew his load all over my face and head. Then he led me to the bedroom and proceeded to fuck me for the next 5 hours. All in all I took 6 more of his toxic loads in my neg hole. It was so hot I busted two nuts down his hot Pig throat. The hottest thing about him is that he can fuck a poz load deep up in my hole and literally keep fucking.; They just spurt out of his hot dick. It runs out of my hole and down my legs.