Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Took five loads from Saturday and Sunday. Wow was this weekend fun. The first two came Saturday. I emailed some guys that had previously fucked me before, along with putting out an old CL ad. An hour later I placed out a new one, that was just me on the couch, blindfolded, legs spread. Come in and fuck your load into me and go.

I got a couple of hits from the new ad, but only two showed up. The third guy was from the a couple of weeks ago. He showed up first, and one of the new guys showed up at the same time. I think this was a bit off putting for the first guy, but he immediately got on me and started fucking me like last time. Again, I could tell he started with a condom on. After he was good and ready, he took it off and proceeded to fuck his cum into my ass. Felt SO good to finally have jizz squirted into me after a week with no sex :)

By the time he was done, the third guy showed up. Since I couldn't see what was going on, the first guy left in what I assumed a huff as I guess he wanted it to be just me and him there. The third guy automatically stripped down, squirted some lube onto his cock and my ass, even though I told him there already was a load in there. That got him excited. He got on top of me and shoved that huge 8" uncut dick into me. Wow. It felt like I was being stretched to the limit with him. It hurt a little bit, but I got used to it. While fucking me on my stomach, he told me to get onto my back, as he would have better leverage. I did what he told me, and he immediately threw my legs on his shoulders, shoved it back in, and made me moan like the bitch I was.

He had one of those cocks that just managed to hit All. Of the right places. He could tell it was hurting a little, but I think that made him harder. He lasted a few minutes before he groaned and unleashed a huge wad of jizz in my ass. Ye gods that felt amazing. After he got dressed and left, the second guy came over to finally fuck me. Problem, though, was that he couldn't stay hard. He got on top of me, and I felt him enter me for a second, but after a couple of minutes jacking off, he told me he just couldn't get hard. I offered to suck him off, but he said he had to go.

Normally if a guy can't get hard on for sex, I offer to suck him or fuck him instead. I'm willing to give the guy a second chance, in case he's able to get it up to fuck me next time.

Anyway, later that night, I went over to the cute guys house. The one that I have a bit of a crush on. This is the same guy that came over two weeks ago and fucked me so good it felt like sunshine. I was all over this boy. From the moment I entered his bedroom I had my lips pressed against his. And his neck. with my tongue ever so slightly flicking his ear lobes, gently biting them. When I make out I like to bite a little, firm enough to create a tingling sensation, but not enough to break skin. I set him on the bed, disrobing him as I explored his body over and over with my hands and mouth. I could tell he was already ready as he was at full attention, breaking out of his boxers. Running my tongue down his chest, stopping at his nipples to lick, suck, and bite :D

Running my tongue down the rest of his chest, I licked his navel a couple of times, before finally teasing his cock with my mouth. He could feel my breath on his cock head, with me flicking my tongue on it and his shaft. I forgot how thick he actually was when I took all of him into my mouth. That nice upward curve that hit my prostate so good last time was forcing me to adjust to deep throat him. Eventually we both got naked, and straddled him while I made him suck me off a bit, all the while playing with his cock like it was going into my ass. What came next though caught me off guard. He flipped me onto my back and told me he wanted me to top him. I'm purely versatile, so I wasn't going to argue. Just though he was going to fuck me again.

It was even more of a surprise as he squirted the lube on my cock and got onto me bare. He usually goes for condoms when we fuck, but really, I wasn't going to argue if he wants my load in him :) He told me he was tight, and I asked him when the last time he got fucked was. He couldn't even remember it was so long. So as he lowered himself onto me, he stopped after he got the head in, backed off a moment, than sat on it again. With every time he lowered himself onto me, he got further and further on my dick. I bulge out in the middle of my shaft, so that took a bit of getting used to. Eventually though, his ass swallowed my cock whole. To speed things up, I fucked him for a good hour: on top of me, on his back, his side and his stomach. While fucking he got loosened up a lot, almost to the point where it was hard to get a good friction in him. I did manage to cum in his ass though, and I made him look at me when I did it. I came so hard that I growled a little loudly and bit his neck while doing so. The last time I did that was with the poz guy I was fucking a month back.

But what made this even better, was as I was fucking my jizz further into his ass, he told me he was going to cum. Well, he managed to cum without any the need to jack himself off. I was pressed hard against his chest, so when he came it squirted onto me and him. I have to say, that made me feel pretty good about myself. I held him close to me, making out with him for a few minutes before we got too hot body temperature wise, and had to go clean off.

Guest Raxi Starbeam

This is a continuation of my post above, as it was getting a bit long :P

The next day, after I left his place in the morning, I got back to my friends apartment that I was watching while he was out of state. I immediately showered, cleaned my ass out, and set up another ad. Like the good little slut I was going to be :D

I emailed everyone that came over last night, plus those I had spoken to the night before but were unable to make it. One guy I was texting for a while managed to come over. Another 8" dick. I'm amazed how lucky I am finding these men. Also he was about 5.5" thick. He had me blind fold myself like the night before, ass up on the couch. He came over, and started to rim me. God I love a good rimming, and this guy was a pro at it. He was able to stick his tongue in me far enough to make me moan a little louder than usual. After a good spit lubing, he slowly but firmly stuck his cock into my ass. It bordered on hurting and pleasure. The more he went in though, the further my ass stretched out. It almost became unbearable, but I stuck through, as I wanted the load in my ass more. He promised to fuck me, and fuck me he did. He hit those sensitive places that made me moan louder. I was trying to be quiet as I didn't want my neighbors to know what was happening, but if they had just seen all of the guys that go in and out of my place I'm sure they would have known what was up :D

In what seemed like an eternity, my ass was his by every meaning of the word. He had his entire dick in me and I loved it. Pounding away at my insides, abusing my hole and guts. I'm pretty sure I was screaming the names of several gods. When I could tell he was about to shoot, I tried to clinch my ass as best as I could around that monster. He did one final thrust, and I felt his cock twitch and pulse more than the jizz shoot in me. He pulled out with a nice "plop" sound and I felt the load come out with him and hit my leg. I asked him if it was leaking and he just smiled and said "yes". I asked him to take a picture of it which I'll put up after this post.

The second guy that loaded me up after him was the 8" guy from the previous night. He was over in about 10 minutes from when I asked him to. I told him I already had a load in me, and that turned him on even more. He had me on the couch on my stomach, but then took hold of my sides and forced me over the couch standing up. From there, he fucked me like he did the night previous. I was talking dirty to him, about how he was churning the load in me already. How I want nothing but his cum in my ass all day every day. 10 minutes went by before he blew a massive load inside my ass. While doing so some of it leaked out, and was starting to spread all over my ass. When he finally pulled out, it felt very thick around my ass. It was a mixture of spit, cum, and lube. After he left I went to go wash out as I saw a little brown in the mix. I'm not one for any type of fecal matter-on my cock or in my ass-so unfortunately I had to go wash out what was left. Was a little sad, but knew that he would always be up to breed me.

The third guy was a little bit of a disappointment. I met him on BBRT, and he said he only plays with negative guys, but wanted to breed me. When he got to where I was, he smelled heavily of cigarette smoke. Bit of a turn off. I lead him to the couch, and presented my ass. He asked me to suck him off first. He had about a 5" dick, but I have had small cocks in me before. And some of the guys attached to them knew how to work them like magic ;) So, I sucked him off a bit to get him nice and hard, and then flipped over on the couch. He got on top and slipped inside me. I could still feel it after the two gargantuan cocks before me, which I thought my ass was still a little tight. He did five pumps and came in me. I couldn't tell if he did or didn't really. I thought he was pulling out to readjust, but no. Regardless, I thanked him, and offered to top him next time we met up. If we met up. I didn't do it there as I still wanted to bottom.

Went to Flex Atlanta Saturday night. Hooked up with a really cute white 20-22 year old from Montana. We had a three-way in his room with an older guy. Later that night, I got fucked, and fucked hard, by a very hot Latino that I've seen there several times and had been cruising him. His cock deep in my ass didn't disappoint at all. After him, played with a very skinny and hot 19 year old "blatino." He had an amazing body and cock. He definitely knew how to use it and knew how to kiss. After him, I had an older gentlemen in me. Probably late-50s, but hung with a nice six-pack abs and chest. After we were done playing, another young guy entered the steam room, he literally looked like a US Marine, minus the dog tags. Very young, hot body, military haircut. Not that hung, but still very fun to play with. By the end of the night, I went home a very tired, but "full" man.

Yesterday morning I got a load in my ass from a CL posting. Then I went to fuck party where I swallowed a load. Then I came directly BACK home to take an anal load from a married fuck buddy of mine. He said he hadn't cum in a week (typical). He's a bear with a great beard. I love giving him my pussy. Finally, after work last night, my doorbell rang and it was a hot snowboarder I met about 3.5 years ago on AFF. He said he was just in the neighborhood and wanted to light one up and chill. So we smoked half his blunt and went back to my room to suck and fuck...raw. This was our first time sucking each other. He'd always been so weird about hooking up. He was obviously super horny. This guy is good looking and I love his long wavy hair, bubble butt and 8 cut dick. He had a problem staying hard, but he managed to fuck me nice and hard. Too bad he pulled out to cum. He shot a very thick, hot load all over my back and ass. Best part of fucking him was how sensual this very masculine guy was. There's nothing like fucking bubble pussy. When he left, like always, he was weird and said, "well, man, this'll probably be the last time. I have a girl and all..." Whatever ;)

Guest UserDeleted0419

Yesterday morning I met a dude off of Craigslist - Tall (6'6"), muscular, dark featured, Russian dude. Extremely dominant top who kept calling me a "little bitch." First he face-fucked me and spanked my ass for a while, before he rimmed my hole nice and deep. Plunged his fat, and I mean THICK, cock into my hole, and made me beg him before he pumped me full of the biggest load I think I've ever received. My ass was practically full, from just one load! It was one of the hottest breedings I've had. Going to be a cum-dump for another dom top, looking to be my sir, tonight. Ringing in the new year being the piggy cum dump I'm supposed to be :-) - That story to come later!

Guest UserDeleted0419

Happy New Year everybody! As midnight hit, I was being bred with a 3rd load for the evening, from my sir. I ended up with 7 loads total tonight! (For those interested, 3 Neg and 4 Poz.) Neg loads were from my sir, and Poz loads were from a guy I met on Gridr, down the street from my sir's house. I'm clearly a naughty boy ;-) - Haha. All-in-all, I'd say 2014 is off to an amazing start!

There is a guy who has been introducing me to bondage, spanking, gags etc. Just some kinky stuff, not sex involved about 2 months now. I spent New Year's Eve with him, got tightly tied up, gagged, spanked, but this time he also fucked me several times and left 4 loads up my ass. He said I was it was really hard for this patience to have me tied up and powerless every couple of days and he decided to build up some trust, finally rape my ass and let me welcome 2014 with ass full of cum.post-11689-140864350488_thumb.jpg

post-11689-140864350456_thumb.jpg

post-11689-140864350487_thumb.jpg

Met up with a guy from A4A 2 nights ago. We chatted for quite some time until he straddled me on the couch and started kissing me. I reached down and felt his enormous cock running down his leg. He promptly got his 8.5' thick cock and fed me it. He had me suck on his cock for awhile and we needed to switch positions...during which time he stated he wanted to give me a load and asked if I wanted it. (lol) I responded 'of course'. He asked me 'where did I want his load'. I responded 'where would you like to put it' (we hadnt had the safe sex talk as both our profiles state safe sex only) He said 'I can think of 2 holes' I told him he 'could put it where he wanted'. His cock throbbed with this as it was invitation to BREED. (I love us safe sex only guys...) Anyway, I sucked him some more, he fucked me for a bit but was too tired to fill my hole due to being in the middle of switching from 3rd shift so he shot in my mouth. However, he informed me he would finish the job next time. I am eager to get my hole stretched out and seeded SOON!