Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I went to the baths today at 1350 in Wilmington. After sucking quite a few cocks I went to the gloryhole booths and I was sucked then he flipped around and I fucked his cummy ass.  God I love raw sex.

Met a 62 year old guy last night on fabguys. 9'' very thick cock.Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it!!!!

And he had stamina.Stayed all night.Fucked me 5 times slow and deep and bred me each time.

He left about 2 hours ago and I can still feel his last load in my ass :P

• Upvote 3

Arranged to meet a guy from facebook to breed me - yes- facebook! -unfortunately he got held up and couldnt make it - went on to Grindr and was messaged from a guy a few kilometres away saying he wanted to give me a load - as i was already expecting a load from the other guy I thought why the hell not. Within 5 minutes he was at my door - we were naked in minutes - I sucked him to get him hard - then he put me against the wall - rammed his cock into my pre-lubed hole - thrusted hard about 10 times and then unloaded in my ass.  He got dressed and I let him out.

The whole thing was over and done in less than 15 minutes! My hole was left dripping cum!

• Upvote 2

I woke up this morning with no intention of hooking up today, but who was I fooling? I checked my phone and there was a message from a guy I've hooked up with a couple times at a bookstore arcade. He said he was getting a haircut and would I be around to play after at an outdoor cruisy place. I tell him yes and we make a time and tell him exactly where I'll be. I decide to get there a little bit earlier and surprise with a load in my hole. I arrive and it's not so busy. As I am walking through the bushes where I promised my bud is meet him, I see a guy grabbing his crotch and I just nodded and kept walking. I get to my place and pull down my shorts with wearing my jockstrap, pull out my lube and grease up my hole and start playing with my dick. That guy that I just passed is walking slowly to where I am at. He has his dick out and it's a nice thick 8 incher. He walks behind me, pushes my head down and he puts his dick in and starts pounding me and within a minute I hear, "you wanna it"? I tell him I do and to "breed my hole fucker" and he grabs my hips and pulls me tight to him and I can feel his dick shooting inside me. He keeps holding me tight so I start milking as much as I can before he pulls out. Bummer my friend didn't catch us...he would have liked that. The guy pulls up his shorts and walks away. I lube up a butt pug and shove it into my hole so my bud has all the lube he needs. I wait in the same area in my jock stroking. I hear some foot steps and it's my bud. I get on my knees and open my mouth and his semi hard cock is out into my mouth and he gets hard pretty quick. He deep throats me and I taste his precum dripping in my mouth. I suck him too a good five minutes when I turn around for him to fuck me! He says if I fuck you, I'm going to cum pretty quick. I tell him, that I want his seed so bad and that I have surprise for him, I take out the buttplug in front of him and tell him I got loaded for him. He shoves his dick inside and he moans, "oh yea"! He fucks me for about 45 seconds he is blowing up inside me. He pulls out and I can't even suck him clean because he is so sensitive. I put the buttplug inside me in front of him and told him I want to feel your cum for awhile. This just happened. I am in the car as I type this. I wonder what else is in store for the day???

• Upvote 6

Guest plowmeraw

Went to the Eruption bareback party in NYC tonight. I lost track of loads (I sometimes don't feel them when I take them), but took 11 different cocks. I had been there all of 3 minutes and some Latin guy started fucking me. Then he took me to the sling room and fucked me there, then 3 other Latin guys took their turns with me. Two other guys fucked me in the sling that night--an inked white guy who was very hot and blew his load into me and a black guy who wrapped it--tried to sneak the condom off his dick but he pulled out so then I went back to the other guys who had no problem breeding me. Was then fucked from behind by two white guys--one was apparently verse because he was taking the other guy's cock later on. I fingered his hole while he was riding it. I thought about trying to slide in and DP him but I wasn't quite hard enough and he was pretty tight so he might not have been able to take it. Three other well-endowed black guys also had their way with me multiple times. Most of these guys fucked me repeatedly--I was basically fucked raw almost nonstop for 3 hours! Was a totally hot time--will definitely go again. 

Yesterday I received three loads from one guy, a new friend of mine (black guy ... any surprise?) that can truly separate emotions from sex as a friend (so far).

We both like art so we decided to pay a visit to the National Gallery of Art in downtown DC. During the two hours there, it became apparent we were both horny and wanted to fuck based on our conversations and groping each other lol. We decided to go to Glorious 'Art Gallery' (ha!) to do it. I forgot my ID so we went back to my place first.

Well, I bent over to grab my ID in my room, and he pulled down my pants, grabbed my ass, and started fingering me while my door was open! I told him, "Lets go downstairs."

Once downstairs (and next to a roommates room, abs he was home haha), I lean face down over a workout bench ... he pulls down my shorts and underwear, and dives face first and gives me an awesome rim job. I can't help it and moan, and start leaking a ton of precum on the bench and my leg.

He rimmed me for a good half hour, then turned me around, shoved me on my knees, and forcefully started face fucking me. Average length dick, 6", but thick. Made me choke, I pushed back on his hips to slow him down, but he responded by grabbing my hands, placing them behind my head, and placing my head against the washing machine next to the workout bench. Oh, and fucking my face as hard and rough as he could.

He pulled out about 5 minutes later, had me assume the position doggy style on the bench, shoved my underwear in my mouth, and slammed good entire dick in my ass all the way to the balls. OMG it felt great yet hurt. Strangely I couldn't help but give out a loud, muffled moan.

I did try pushing him off a bit, but he grabbed my hands, pinned them to my back with one hand and slammed my head down on the bench with the other, and said, "Slut, I'm going to rape this ass." Hmm ... oddly turned me on, he felt me loosen up, and said, "Yeah, I own this ass."

He definitely is into total domination, and knows how to fuck real rough. He slammed in deep and flooded my hole about 5 minutes in to fucking (love pump and dumps). Damn his load was huge and felt great.

He continued fucking my ass for another few minutes, then pulled out. I turned around, sucked his dick clean, then said, "I'll take you home. Gotta leave now to avoid the afternoon rush on 66." He replied, "[slaps my ass] Did I say I changed my mind about Glorious?" So off we went lol.

I grabbed my poppers and lube, and he paid for the room. Once in the room, he picked me up, placed me on the bed on my stomach, pulled off my shorts, slipped out of his basketball shorts, and again slammed in my ass balls deep. I struggled a bit as I wanted some lube and poppers first, but he said, "My ass is well lubed, and will take it however I decide." Right after that he pulled all the way out and slammed all the way in. I'll admit I loved it,for no other reason he can pull off the alpha male, total domination, it's all about me attitude.

I'm very loud now that we're not at my place. I finally poppered up, loosened up even more. Love the feeling of having a load fucked into me. He refused to use the lube, saying he'll lube me up soon enough.

He lasted a good 30 - 40 minutes. He grabbed my hips to hoist my ass up a bit, stretched my ass wide open with his hands, and continued his rough assault on my ass. So hot talking dirty and demeaning to me, listening to his balls slap against mine. Finally he says, "Ready for more lube? You don't have a choice, bitch." Right after, he rams in and floods my hole a second time.

Without missing a beat, he flips me on my back, places my legs on his shoulders, and starts fucking me again.

For some reason he was gentle this time, and made it obvious he was making this round all about me. Very confused, but still felt great. Alternated between kissing, licking and sucking my neck and nipples, and even pulling out to suck my dick.

No slamming in my ass at all ... he went all the way in my ass one last time while we were making out, and I swear load #3 was by far the largest.

We got dressed quickly after as he had another friend to hangout with. I dropped him off at his metro station of choice and he pulled my head in for a kiss before hopping out of my car.

Hmm the confusion ... oh well, sex is great!

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 3

FINALLY! Ever since February I have been wanting this hot guy to fuck me, but all he was into was getting head. He has a nice cock, and love taking his loads, they are massive. Well, after a few weeks he told me he couldn't play anymore because he was straight again, but we could remain friends, but we lost contant after a few weeks. I recently went back on Craiglist with a new ad, and he replied but again he just wanted head, which I was happy to do. He bragged about fucking me, but it never happened. Two nights ago he texted and we got into a arugment and he ended up coming over. I blew him for about 20 minutes before he kept asking to fuck me. At first I said no, but he kept on, so I just ripped my clothes off and we went at it on the couch, and ended up in the floor before he offered to fill my ass full of his cum. I WAS IN HEAVEN.

• Upvote 1

Last night I had a hot pocket bear from a4a who wanted to get fucked.  I went to his hotel and he sucked me for a while and then I fucked him with only a small amout of his spit on my rod for about 40 minutes and dumped a 2 day load in his ass.

• Upvote 1

I had just taken two loads by a dom daddy in the city and went on line to find the nearest crushing areas. There is park that was less than a mile away so I thought I would give it a try. I was still pretty amped and my hole could use another load before heading back over the bridge. So, I drove over to the park and the comments on the cruising website said to go to top. Well, once I park, there are many trails, leading to who knows where. And besides, there a lot of families walking dogs and and you can tell the local people who lived near the park running. So, I grabbed my lube and poppers and decided on a trail and started walking. About 10 minutes up, I saw a kid who looked like he was cruising. But, he wasn't my type, but thought, I will walk around a bit and come back if it's a slow night....a breeding is a breeding. So, as I made a corner and walked a bit, there was a leather biker looking dude with a backpack and walked passed me and then about 100 feet away, he turned around a just starred at me and then turned back around and kept walking. So, I turned around and went a different to meet him up at top. So, I find an area and drop my shorts (I'm wearing a jockstrap) and sure enough, here come s the daddy. He grabs his crotch and immediately kicks back on a tree and pulls out his cock. I get in front of him and kneel to begin sucking his cock. He got hard quick and I couldn't take it anymore...I wanted his raw cock inside my cumfilled hole. So I stood up, turned around and he growled a bit and shoved my upper down towards the ground and my hop exposed to him and he spit on my hole and shoved his dick in and began to fuck me. When I could his breathing get faster and his thrusts even harder, I knew he was about to cum and I begged to blast his seed inside me and then all of a sudden, my hole was incredible wet and he brought me closer to him so that my hole could literally milk every drop from his dick. Afer about a minute after he orgasmed, he slipped out of my hole and I looked at him and smiled and thanked him for his daddy load. He took off in one direction and I put my shorts back on and when I came out of the bushes there was 2 straight young couples sitting on logs chatting. They must have heard us. I smiled, and kept walking...as cum was dripping slowly from my hole.

• Upvote 5

Hooked with guy who I chatted a while. He wanted to fuck me. No problem. On my way over he asked if I minded if he had a black guy there. Again no problem - bonus. As soon as I get in we strip. The one guy gets on the bed the me and the black guy follow him in. I start suckin the white guy and black starts to fuck me. Eventually the white guy is fuck the black guy whose fucking me.  Then the white fuck me and come. Then the black guy fuck me and comes. Nice cummy ass.

• Upvote 2

Guest Inthewind

Guy from a4a. Used me for 2 hours in every position he could think of. Did not complain. Little bit of fisting and cbt cut. Back to tearing my ass up.

Edited by Inthewind