Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 1/13/2022 at 7:24 AM, BzDog said:

Unloaded in a slimy used meth-whore’s ass at the park yesterday while two other perverts watched.

Similar deal yesterday, dumped my load in the town CD-whore who lets anybody cum in her cunt...

On 2/15/2022 at 7:19 AM, Taggedslut said:

Valentine’s cheating load

Once again my phone pinged with the question, ‘Your cunt free for breeding?’

A 35 year old asked if he could swing by and dump his load and in Valentine’s Day too! He was on the way to pick his bf up from the train station but was early and wanted to unload 3 days of hot spunk into a total anon, total discrete willing hole. He wanted to use me as a human fleshlight, just a hole to get off in. He said he was planning to fuck his bf later but wanted to be in him knowing he’d already bred an anon hole.

It Suited me perfectly, taking a load from a guys cheating boyfriend is one of my hobbies as a cumslut. The clock was ticking and we didn’t have long. I agreed to be hooded in my jock and harness and he wanted my hole lubed to slide straight into.  There’s nothing hotter than taking a cheating raw cock and a forbidden load. Sure enough he turned up just as planned. He silently unzipped his semi 7 inches and slapped it against my hungry hole. This guy had loads of hot oozing precum that he slowly wiped over my cunt. He then pushed the head of his dick inside me and stopped. He reached forward to grab the poppers and eased halfway in.

Then he took several long careful hits. Every time he breathed in he flexed his dick inside me. He screwed the lid back on the poppers and put them down then screwed me. One hand on each cheek he fucked his way deep inside me, sliding in and out to give my cunt a good pounding. He wasn’t messing about and I could tell he was now working against the clock to dump a load and plant his seed in me. He paused to take another popper hit then picked up the pace. He was going balls deep and it was hot as fuck knowing I was getting my cunt used while his fella was sat on a train. He then let out a loud groan as he shot his load deep inside me.

E833B814-FE15-4753-AC67-9169955368F9.jpeg.6f31301bc00bc30e0ab29e62c8384296.jpegMy silence was broken as I pleaded, ‘yeah, breed me good!’ His cock was pumping his load transfer in my cunt when he grabbed his phone, he text his fella that he was on route with his throbbing cock still inside me. When he’d sent the message he pulled out, leaving me full and dripping, he put his cummy cock back in his jeans and left to collect his fella. I hope be relived breeding me when he did his bf later that Valentine’s Day evening.

i've been the cumdump for a man who is cheating and it is the most amazing slutty feeling. Bumping into him in a bar and being blanked, and then being screwed with hand over mouth against a wall the next day - way better than love

Last night i took my first load since 18th November so exactly 3 months. Thanks to covid precautions and Tops not wanting to pump me as much as i would like. But it was a great fuck - long, painful, messy. He fucked me with his balls as well as his cock, did me twice although only the second time did he load me. Started off through a glory hole and ended up with me bent over a punishment horse. Everybody else in the bar was busy posing and chatting about who-the-fuck-cares-what, and he was the only one willing to use his knob. He was really sexy, twenty years younger than me, fit, and very into me. He even gave me a blow job, half way through. Fuck.

Just got home from visiting my top daddy. Like usual, he hit me up on Grindr. We set up a meet at his place. I cleaned up and headed over. He takes me to his room. We strip down and hop in his bed. I immediately go to town sucking and slurping on his daddy D. I get him nice and hard. He grabs his lube from on top of his nightstand and motions for me to flip over. From are previous encounters, I know he likes me on my back, legs spread. I assume the position. He crawls between my legs and puts his daddy D at my tight hole. He begins to enter and slowly builds up a rhythm. I'm loving his cock in my tight ass, but he isn't quite hitting the right spot for either of us. He puts a pillow under my ass, and slides back in. Now he's hitting the right spot. Got me moaning like a bitch in heat an he hits my p-spot. As I moan and tighten up on him, he can't hold back. His pace quickens and his thrusts get deeper. I know he is coming and can feel his cock swelling in my ass. I feel his wetness and his release. I wrap my legs around him and hold him in me. I caress his back, and reach for his buttocks, pulling him deeper within me. I don't want him to leave my hole. We stay like this until he finally eases form my hole. He rolls over. I lay there and feel the dampness of his load and the lube between my ass cheeks. I have been a good bottom, and he has rewarded me with his load. I can see the tension is gone from his body. I move over and take him into my mouth for one last taste. It's time to go, so I dress and head out the door.  I am eager for our next encounter!

Hole loaded by daddy

A few days ago I got a txt from one of my pigsons - a 30 yo Vietnamese vers guy -- let's play. Sure! I'm game!

So yesterday we got together after he finished work. I got douched as usual. I met him in a henley and track pants. We hadn't seen each other due to busy work schedules for both. He loves daddies and I love to play with younger guys.

It didn't take long for the clothing to disappear. We both got into a 69 position to taste each other's cocks. Surpisingly, I was dripping pre-cum and so was he. We got to rim each other's asses too. HOT! I got him on his tummy to continue rimming and run my tongue a number of times from his crack to the back of his neck. He moaned because he likes when I do that. I slid my hard cock into him easily, no lube needed. His hole felt great. And then it was his turn to rim my hole more. He fucked me sideways (that is a position! LOL) and didn't take long to blast in my hole. I cleaned off his cock to thank him, and he felched out some of his load out of my ass for me to taste. YUM!

I was still hard as a rock. He went to suck me off more. He put in one finger, then added more, into my wet hole. In and out his fingers went, which got me very excited. I told him I wouldn't last long as the cum was building in my cock. He kept sucking and sticking fingers in my ass. Finally, I blasted a huge saved load down his throat. He kissed me with it. I fucking love cummy kisses!

A win-win for both!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

met a new friend out back. I pulled down my shorts and knelt on them on the concrete step. I laid across the top step as he came up behind me and tossed his keys down. He squirted out a bunch of lube then lined up his cock behind me and slid inside. I arched my back and suppressed a moan. 

He fucked me for a minute and bred my ass. He withdrew, I pulled up my shorts and went back inside.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I have a buddy, kinda friend. Our relationship is like uncle and nephew. I am the older. So, he has some love issues and feels depressed. I know well that best cure for blue mood is shameless sex activity. He was open for going cruising bars but he was anxious to undress in front of others. Last weeks we started to visit the cruising bar together. First time although he came with me to explore the current situation he always stayed at the bar counter while I was having sex. Next time he came with me to the backroom and surprisingly not only let guys to suck him but barebacked a guy who was taking random bare cocks. I know this because I also barebacked him. Anyway, he fucked me as well. It was exciting to watch my originally shy buddy fucking and to know he is also watching me. Next time he was shy again and didn’t have any action. 
Therefore, it was surprising to me that he wanted to come with me to the sauna on Friday when dark and naked party was organised there. It means that you must be naked and the bigger part of the sauna is almost fully dark. He didn’t leave it to chance have sex. He fixed a Grindr date there.  He didn’t mind being naked and having sex with his date in the middle of the group of naked guys. He let some guys touch him but nothing more.  However, it was a big step. 
Yesterday, we went again. We started in the steam bath where I belonged to the guys who left their towels outside and stayed inside naked. Surprisingly, He followed my example. I stepped in the darkest side of the room and felt hands all over my body. Guys touched my chest, ass, cock. It’s needless to say I wanted more. I found a hungry ass soon and my cock was in this hole soon. My buddy stayed at the doorway between the dark and semidark parts of the steam. I could watch him as he let random guys touch him while he watching me. The guy I fucked needed some rest, so I stepped out to the semidark part. My buddy whispered in my ear that there was too hot and needed to go. I stayed. 3-4 guys appeared around me and I my top ego left and my slutty bottom ego came.  The four guys were the following: a late twink bearded short guy with huge, rather thick than long cock. A silver bear in his sixties with a thick long cock. A smooth 30-40 yo guy with long but less thick cock and the guy I probably fucked right before. He was tall and surprisingly had a long thick cock. I started my suck around spending more time with the twink’s cock who took the control soon and started to facefucked me. After he trained my throat I turned back pushing my hole on his cock. I hoped he wouldn’t ask condome.  He didn’t disappoint me. He shoved his bare cock deep in me. While he was fucking I was sucking the others. One after the other. After a while the silver bear nodded the fucker who pulled his cock out, turned me back and started to fuck my throat again. I felt that the bear was pushing his bare cock my still tight hole. He fucked me mercilessly  for five minutes when he grabbed my hips stronger and gave me my first load. I turned back and realised that my buddy was there again. Ha was playing with the smooth guy but watching me. The twink started to fuck me again. The bear gave his cock for cleaning and left. Meanwhile the tall disappeared. The smooth stepped in the empty place and pulled my buddy grabbing his rock hard cock right in my mouth. Sucked him and the smooth changeable when I got my second load from the twink.

We left and started to cruising. I don’t know why and how but the sauna became almost empty. We were close to leave when we picked out a guy. Maybe the hottest guy in all night. We followed him to the dark room. Started to play when he asked if we were top or bottom. Versatile, we replied. Cool, I’m bottom, he said and suggested to go to a cubicle. We followed him. Ha started to suck us.  While he was sucking my buddy, I started to play with his ass. He jumped on the couch and offered his hole to my buddy and swallowed my cock. Surprisingly my buddy didn’t use condome but started to bareback the guy. This tall, muscular, good looking guy was a real power bottom who kept the control. He continuously changed his position. So while I was fucking him he was sicking my buddy and vice versa. Finally my buddy unloaded in him. Unfortunately, although I was close, I couldn’t cum. Goddamn poppers. LoL 

There remained  only few guys and although I was still horny, it seemed that I had to go. Then I picked out this bald bearded guy who was wearing towel around his hip but his cock was out and he was playing with it. The cock seemed quite big. I stepped closer, touched his cock and it was growing and growing until it became huge. When I call it huge, I mean huuuuuge. I hardly could embrace. I continued the play with sucking. I was chocking. I knew he had to fuck me. Thanks god he wanted it bb. I pushed my ass back but it was extremely painful independently of the fact I was fucked and lubed with two loads. Some big sniff of my poppers and here we go it was in. From this moment I wasn’t a person only a hole for his pleasure. He fucked me brutally and long. My legs were trembling. I hardly could keep myself. It was amazing. Both of us were moaning and then he yelled something which showed that he was close. And then his cock was blowing up. I can’t describe this sensation. I was gasping and hardly could walk. Not only right after the sex but hours later too. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

I am feeling very horny today so I decide to check out Squirt, a cruising website for gay men to have sex with other gay men. I look up Brimbank park and notice that the gate is broken again. Usually, the gates close at 8:00 P.M. so all the fun happens before this time; if the gate is broken, men can come into the park at anytime, which is usually better because there wouldn’t be any interruptions from families and you would know that any men that comes in after eight o’clock is after sex.

I clean my bottom hoping to get topped tonight and get there a little after eight. There is only one other car there—a convertible, so I park my car near toilet C and wait. Soon, I see a man walk from his convertible to the toilet. It is too dark to make out what he looks like so I follow him.

The toilet has a sink on the left hand side, urinal in the middle, and two cubicals on the far right side. A few weeks ago, there used to be a glory hole in-between the cubical which was gloriously fun to use, but it was closed after a month. Now, there is only the man at the urinal pretending to pee and the echo of my footsteps as I approach the urinal. I take out my dick and play with it a bit, he has his eyes lock onto it, then his warm mouth. He sucks me for the count of about twenty seconds before I leave: his technique was below average.

I wait in the car for about twenty minutes before another car arrives, black, parks next to me. It is getting dark now so I could not see the man leaving his car and walks towards the toilet, but I follow him. He waits for me outside the toilet so I enter and he follows me to the cubical. We don’t waste any time. He grabs me by the neck and forces a kiss, spits in my mouth, pushes my down on my knees. He’s got his cock out, hard, pushes it down my throat, holds my head in place, and starts thrusting it forcefully. It feels great being used. I get up on my feet in a bent-over position and he wets my hole, turns me around, and using spit only, forces his cock into my hole. I hold onto the cubical door for support as he pushes his dick deep inside me.

Another man enters. He watches us from a distance before approaching with his cock out and I eagerly put it into my mouth. My favourite position. Soon, my top unloads inside me, holds the positions for a count of ten, then slides his dick out. I quickly turn around and put the dick of the other guy into me. It slides in easily and he starts fucking me and I am holding onto the other guy for support and my top is gripping onto my waist as he thrusts in and out and in and out again before unloading into me. Both men cleans their dicks in the sink and leave. I stand there at the cubical jerking myself off with a finger up my ass to feel the cum leaking from my loose hole.

After a minute, I leave and sit in my car. I contemplate on leaving when another car shows up, parks, and the man exits his car and walks to the toilet. I am overwhelm with lust and desire so I follow him. Inside, he is standing by the cubical, so I approach him, get on my knees, suck his dick. It is big. It doesn’t take long before it is hard. I stand up, turn around, guides his dick into me. There is no resistance now. There is no need for lube. There is no self-control. I bend over and let him use me, my body is for his enjoyment, his pleasure. He fucks me hard and deep. I feel cum from previous men drip down my legs but he is still going so I stand there like a good boy, and soon he unloads into me. He slaps me ass, rustles my hair, slaps the back of my head, and disappears into the dark and the night.

I am exhausted. I pull up my pants, walk to my car, drive home. When I enter my room, I take out my dildo, spit on it, slide it inside me. I can feel the cum inside me squishing and when I take out the dildo, cum leaks all over the floor in large puddles. I stare at it, mesmerize. My knees falls to the ground on its own accord, my face drawn to the puddle, and I begin to lick the floor with the cum on it. It taste so good. I put the dildo back inside me, push it in and out while licking up all the cum. When I am done, I take the dildo out and there is another puddle of cum, so I turn around to lick the puddle dry. I jerk off, slightly disgusted at myself, and cum all over the floor. I lick this up as well.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 9

Well guys, TULSA OKLAHOMA did NOT disappoint this time around again.  I’ll recap in a bit shell,

Wedneday night I was ass up and logged in to Grindr.  A chubby Latin papi of about 35 asked for my room number, have it to him…he had low hanging balls, entered my hole and dropped a wonderful load inside me….

Thursday, the papi asked me for a repeat, said hell yes and by 9 am I was loaded, as he left a black Jamaican dude with a huge cock asked me for my room#.  He walked in, climbed ontop of me and slide straight in me and all the way into my guts….nutted a massive load.

after some chatting and much angst, can through yo the room was a hideous and absolutely ugly Arab daddy with a big dick and massive balls.

he fucked mr hard, deep and kept putting his fingers in my mouth and spit in my face, called me a slut fuck….

I’ll tell you about the two black daddies from Friday next….

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

More winter weather in Dallas and the icy roads makes hook ups impossible. Went out yesterday at lunch before the roads got bad and went to Paris, a nearby ABS. Got nailed by a hung Latino guy there for a quickie, came in me twice. Was there a while longer and swapped with a chubby late 20s/early 30s guy. He wanted to wrap but didn’t have condoms and neither did I. Was too lazy to go up front and get some, said we could start out bare but wound up taking my load after all. He had no problem unloading in me of course. Gotta love lazy pigs like him who give up and give in.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 6

Yesterday afternoon I got to meet up with my cumdump pig @Sexyboy.  He is staying at a hotel for the week close by.  When I got to his room, he was in the shower where I immediately joined him.  He began sucking me to get me hard and I grabbed his head to make sure my cock got right to the back of his throat.  I could tell he was loving it as he stroked his cock.  When he stood up I began beating his balls as I stroked his cock and pinched his nipples.  He got even harder and was close to cumming but I didn’t let him.  I made him rim me before I turned him around to begin stretching his hole.  It was time to get out of the shower and really get working on his hole.  I got him to the bed and wrapped his eyes with bondage tape and put on the nipple clamps.  He started taking hits of the poppers and i lubed his hole to start working the beads in.  I would get a few in, and tug on them a little before adding more.  It was so hot for me I was hard the entire time.  After stretching him out i shoved my cock in and dumped my load.  He is such a kinky dumpster, i wish there were more cocks available for him to take.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

My last load was last night, hooked up with older top in Wilton Manors, it was fairly quick but intense. Shot his load in deep in me and then after asked me to push it out. Its was my first bb load since ive been back in Florida. Looking to do this on a regular basis, don't have as many opportunities back in the the bible belt where I am originally from.

Just back from my local cruising woods, got there just before 11:30pm. Its a bit of a chilly night but there were plenty of cars parked along the road and a couple of lorries further up the road on the truck stop.  I headed in to a big old yellow plastic salt bin dumped just near one of the main paths in the woods, it's not too far in so there's enough light filtering through from the lights on the main road to see once your eyes adjust, I threw the old ground sheet I brought with me over the bin, took my joggers off pulled up my coat & bent ready to take loads.  It was less than a minute when a tubby older guy started having a good grope of my meaty hairy arse, the then stood beside me, unzipped his trousers pushing them down to reveal a nice fat uncut hairy dick around 7" with a big plump pair of hairy balls, I started sucking which really got his heavy salty pre cum flow going, after a few minutes I asked if he'd breed me, he seemed pleasantly surprised & even double checked he could cum in me as he pushed his dick in my spit lubed hairy cunthole.  I told him he could cum in me as many times as he liked which got him fucking harder as he growled & spanked my arse cheek. He raided my cunthole hard & fast for about 5 minutes then shot his load in me, I felt his dick pumping hard and fast in my hole.  He was still hard inside me when he stopped cumming & after a brief pause he started fucking me again, I growled my approval & reached back between my legs & started rubbing his big balls begging him for his cum, a minute or so later his balls pulled up out of my reach & he growled deeply as he shot a second load in me.  As he started to pull out I felt his big hot juicy loads start leaking out, as his dick flopped out my hole made a loud spluttery cum fart and the rest of his load gushed out.  As I was sucking his cock clean I felt a big cold hand grab my arse cheek then a thick cold finger slide in, as the first bloke zipped up I looked over my shoulder & saw a tall bearded big bellied bloke with his hood up pushing his jogger down then felt his warm wet foreskin & bellend rub on my hole, he said nothing & started to push it in. It was big & fat, it made me gasp a few times as he went balls deep in me, it was at least 9" and he just started thrusting hard in me going balls deep each times, he did this about 7 or 8 times then switched to hard & fast. After 10 mins or so he stoped and grabbed my left leg up cocked up with his arm and had me leaning slightly on my right side as he carries on fucking me hard for another 10 or so minutes when he suddenly bowled and grunted & I felt his dick pumping in me. He pulled out & walked off as he pulled his joggers back up.  As I stood up to have a look around I felt his load sliding down my gut to my hole, I spread my legs & squatted slightly then pushed & a huge wad of thick cum spluttered out & splattered on the ground and was followed by another 3 huge thick wads.  A few minutes passed & I couldn't see or hear anyone nearby so I got my joggers back on ( Cos it was a nippy 5 oC ) As I was folding up the ground sheet I heard rustling from further in the woods then saw a guy coming from the darkness.

I waited as he walked over to me, he was a strong looking solid stocky built guy the same hight as me, he stopped and said not to bother going further in if i was looking to fuck cos it was just blokes standing around watching each other tug their dicks. He had a deep voice with a broad Yorkshire sounding accent which sounded really hot! Very masculine! I asked if he'd been looking to fuck or get fucked.  He said he was looking for a nice meaty arse to smash hard & empty his balls in, as he said it I dropped his bulge in his jeans & told him he could use my arse any way he liked for as long as he liked! His dick instantly got hard & he got hold of me shoving his big cold hand down the back of my joggers & pushed a finger in my hole while he held the back of my neck with the other as we got into some intense sloppy man kissing, he was fingering my hole hard & as we stopped kissing & begged him to raid my cunthole.  He shoved a second finger up my hole & said he'd fuck me  in his lorry which was parked up the road, he only pulled his fingers out of my hole to open the door of the cab, I climbed in first then between the seats to the little bed behind as he'd told me too, he got in and as he locked the doors and pulled the curtains round the windows I took my jacket, joggers and trainers off and got on my back with my legs spread ready for him.  He growled saying " You're keen fella"  I spanked my hairy hole & told him I was gagging to get his big dick in me.  

His jeans were off in a flash & this big fat rock hard dick was throbbing & oozing precum, his veiny foreskin almost covering his big mushroom head.  He pulled me to the edge of the bed, rubbed some spit on the end of his dick then plunged it in me and began fucking me as hard & rough as he could, grabbing me by the throat, forcing my mouth open to spit in it & aggressively manhandled me into various positions, 30 minutes in I was arse up head down & my hands behind my back, his big strong hand firmly gripping my wrists together & he made me cum hard, my dick shot my big load all over his sheets, my chest & chin.  He carried on fucking till he bred his first load in me 15 minutes later, after sucking his dick clean he made me eat my cum that was on me and his sheets, as I was eating it he said he was gunna take a piss out the window. I told him he was welcome to piss in my mouth if he preferred, he growled & called me a filthy cunt as he grabbed my hairy & shoved his dick in my mouth, his powerful flow of hot very bitter and salty piss gushed into my mouth an I had to swallow it as fast as I could so none would be wasted. He was still rock hard when he finished pissing & round two stared with me on my back with him between my legs fucking me hard as I firmly gripped his big meaty hairy arse cheeks, he was totally naked owe and I was enjoy the feel of his strong solid sexy hairy body. 

In total he fucked 4 big thick loads in me in just over 3 hours. He was one of the best fucks I've had in a long time giving me multiple anal orgasms, I can still feel their sensation inside me. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6