Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Southern Nights in Atlanta Ga

Went to get and give a load.  Really sweet guy from Africa originally with a perfect cock (really thick but not too long) fucked and bred me about 10 minutes after I got there.  I sucked him clean, we hugged and parted ways.  Then about 30 minutes later a fine young black guy who'd been cruising me popped into the booth beside me while I was jerking off.  Motioned for my dick and I stuck it through the hole.  What followed was an intense edging session for about 20 minutes while he worshiped my cock brining me to the edge multiple times before he finally let me cum and swallowed my load. 

• Like 3

Woke up wildly horny this morning and immediately found an eager hot bear to stop by on his way to work this morning. It was a quick pump and go and he pounded me into my bed, half undressed with his tie thrown over his shoulder and his suit pants down around his ankles. He kept calling me boy and slut while he dropped a decent sized load inside of me. Let me clean his dick off before he left me laying there. I wish he could have given me another round but I had to get ready for work as well. Fuck I’m hard again thinking about it!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

4 hours ago, BottomsUp said:

Woke up wildly horny this morning and immediately found an eager hot bear to stop by on his way to work this morning. It was a quick pump and go and he pounded me into my bed, half undressed with his tie thrown over his shoulder and his suit pants down around his ankles. He kept calling me boy and slut while he dropped a decent sized load inside of me. Let me clean his dick off before he left me laying there. I wish he could have given me another round but I had to get ready for work as well. Fuck I’m hard again thinking about it!

That's the best, I have a few cops who do that and sometimes on duty. I love to help

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BottomsUp said:

Fuck that’s hot! I’d love a cop to cuff me and bend me over the hood of his patrol car!

He's also married. He handcuffs me in my office trailer on Saturday's. He just rape my ass and I love it. I'm allowing his buddies do the same

• Like 1

About two hours ago I took an early train from work. I like to sit up cause it’s more isolated and don’t have to worry about people trying to steel my shit if I fall  asleep. But on the first floor came in a sexy younger looking thug type you know slim muscular looking. Gray shirt on jacket unzipped sagging pants blue boxerbriefs and a nice bulge. He pulled out his phone and opened up his Instagram and started scrolling. I was able to see his screen from where I sat and I noticed there was lots of half naked guys on his feed lots of thirst traps and all. So I opened up my airdrop to see if his was on and there were a few but one definitely stood out so I dropped him my contact card he looked around but didn’t look up. So he texted me “who dis” i  told him to come up so we can chat he turned looked at me and then grabbed his jacket and came up. Asked me what I wanted and I told him I saw him liking those pics and thirst traps. So he asked me if I was being a thirsty hoe or something. Asked him where he getting off and he told me the same place I was. Told him he can come over to my car and find out if he interested. So we got to my car moved the seats up I pulled out his dick and started to suck him. He told me to get it nice and wet so he can fuck my slutty ass up. After throating his dick for some time he got between my legs and folded me up. I felt his dick push up inside me and we both let out an out moan. He started pounding me deep and hard right of the bat no easing in. I was moaning and pushing my hands agains his abs while he was holding my legs up and slamming his dick balls deep and raw in me. I felt that dick rearranging my guts. He grabbed me by the throat and told me to beg for his cum. I moaned out how bad I want his seed inside me. He slammed his dick inside me and began to shoot multiple times. He thrusted in me a few more times after cumming in me and then pulled out. We got dressed right before the next train arrived and there were people in the parking lot. I dropped him off at his friends crib and I went home with his load in my guts.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

11 hours ago, wow456 said:

He's also married. He handcuffs me in my office trailer on Saturday's. He just rape my ass and I love it. I'm allowing his buddies do the same

I sucked a cop off, and would love to have my clothes stripped off and spanked by cops until tears,  and red ass, left naked, in rural area... I think this would happen in the summer nights maybe the fourm can help me, suck some cops off?

pics below is my favorite position and fantasy..

bound-gods-trenton-ducati-dominates-max-cameron-006.jpg

2.jpg

1f5e0e25d1e20fada69fbbd2097f25b6.jpg

526841.jpg

1263422_ca9ff3d.jpg

Edited by JailSpanking420
photos
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 2

8 hours ago, JailSpanking420 said:

I sucked a cop off, and would love to have my clothes stripped off and spanked by cops until tears,  and red ass, left naked, in rural area... I think this would happen in the summer nights maybe the fourm can help me, suck some cops off?

pics below is my favorite position and fantasy..

bound-gods-trenton-ducati-dominates-max-cameron-006.jpg

2.jpg

1f5e0e25d1e20fada69fbbd2097f25b6.jpg

526841.jpg

1263422_ca9ff3d.jpg

My cop bull, when he wants me to give raw service to his buddies do that. I love it and I get out of traffic tickets and a other things as well.

I'm down in Corpus Christi for spring break with a bud who's also gay and while the weather was nice this past weekend and lots of hot guys out looking, its slowed down more this week. But there's still guys here looking and wanting to hook up. We choose Corpus as we're both Latino and its mostly Latino guys who come here but lots of Anglos looking for Latino cock and ass too. Lots of "straight" and bi-curious guys looking too. Got messaged this morning by this hot 18 y/o Anglo high school boy, looked like a total redneck fagbasher. He said he was straight but had done stuff with guys and wanted to do more. I should have been scared but was overruled by his huge cock. He needed me to host and since my bud had already headed out to hook up I told him to come over. I was worried I was going to get beat up or maybe rolled, but he was what he said he was...all scrawny 6 feet of him. He was right to business, telling me to suck him and I gladly dropped to my knees to give that cock of his a closer look and taste. He wasn't lying that he was 9 inches and I loved how he tasted as he started throwing off precum. He stepped out of his jeans and pulled off his hoodie showing off his smooth hairless body. He'd said he was open to fucking me and getting fucked and we hadn't talked about raw, but I was down to take him that way. He stopped me a couple times as he was close to cumming and finally he asked me if I wanted to get fucked. I said I was, stood up and quickly stripped down, grabbing the lube out of the nightstand, handing it to him.

I bend over the bed and could hear him lubing up his cock and felt him fingering my ass with lube and then felt his big cock head teasing my ass. The way it was stretching my ass was giving me wave after wave of pleasure and I was worried I was going to cum. He'd got barely half his dick in me and was barely stroking and I had to have him stop so I could explain what was happening. I apologized and asked if he could suck me off first or let me fuck him rather than waste my load on the sheets. He laughed and agree that would be a waste and he'd rather I fucked him than waste it. I got up off the bed and he bent over the edge of the bed and I lubed up my cock and his ass and started fucking him. I loved that he didn't even ask about condoms and just took me raw, no questions, and I got the sense he'd been fucked before as I entered him easily and he wasn't complaining. he was panting and moaning muttering the occasional "yes" and "fuck yeah" as I was stroking. More than anything I wanted to get off inside him quick so I could get fucked by that monster dick of his and soon enough I pumped a load inside him as he let off several loud satisfied yes's. As I slid out he told me "fuck that felt good" and told me it was my turn now.

We switched places and this time he plunged his cock balls deep in me with one thrust and started ramming me hard, pulling almost all the way out and slamming back in balls deep as the bed creaked and groaned. I was groaning about as much, begging for him to cum in me and not pull out. I could hear him laugh and say there was no chance he was pulling out to cum. He got close several times but stopped and finally I started begging him to cum in my ass, which had him egging me on, asking me how bad I wanted it. I started telling him how bad I wanted it and that he could breed my anytime he wanted and how good his cock felt. He kept hammering my ass and again I could feel the waves coming and told him he needed to cum quickly. he let out a loud groan and it felt him cum inside me, like a water balloon going off. He slowly laid down on top of me and told me how good it felt to cum inside me. He admitted he loved fucking without a condom on and was glad I didn't make him use one. I said I felt the same way and was glad he didn't make me wear one either. I could feel him laugh and he admitted he liked getting fucked and wanted me to fuck him again.

I was pretty turned on that this big-dicked stud liked to get fucked and having guys cum in his ass. I was starting to guess he'd probably done anon hookups like me before and had no problem letting that guy cum in his ass. He'd already slid his cock out of me and was now up on the bad, face down and ass up. I was guessing he probably still had a problem with eye contact while getting fucked but could give a shit. I was gonna breed his ass again and was guessing he was probably getting bred a lot while spring break is on. I slid back in him and was tempted to try some dirty talk but thought the better of it. He was moaning and groaning and I was already so worked up from him fucking me I knew I wouldn't last long. He was now the one begging me to cum in his ass and not pull out, and I laughed and said there was no way I was gonna pull out. I was telling him to beg for it and that I was gonna use his ass for my pleasure. He was begging for it and soon enough gave him what he wanted and he let out a loud satisfied groan as I settled on top of him and my cock slid out. We laid there a while and he said he was still horny and asked if I wanted to suck him off or get fucked. I laughed and told him while I wanted to taste him I'd rather have him drill my ass again. 

I got up off him and he flipped over on his back, his cock still rock hard. "Ride me" he said and I obliged, slipping my cock down on that massive cock and started riding it. "I wanna see your face when I cum inside you" he admitted adding that a lot of guys couldn't or wouldn't take his cock on account of how big it is. I was riding it for all I was worth and again told him I would gladly take him any time he wanted and he smiled and said he'd like that and wanted to take my cock again too. I was close to cumming again and he said he too was close and again I could feel him go off inside me and moments later sprayed a huge load of cum all over his face, hair, and chest. He didn't seem to mind and was wiping it up off him and licking the cum off his hand. For being a "straight" boy he sure seemed like a cum pig, eagerly taking anon loads raw and licking up a guy's cum. His cock slid out of me as he let out a satisfied groan and I laid down on the mattress next to him. He mentioned that he should get going but asked if he could shower quick. I said sure and he headed into the bathroom to wash up. I was tempted to join but was spent and honestly, I wanted his smell and his jizz to be on me and in me for as long as I could. He came back out and dressed and we swapped cell numbers as he admitted he wanted to meet up and asked me what day I was leaving. I said Sunday and he said he was leaving Sunday too. He was from Killeen by Fort Hood and was excited I was from Dallas and said we could meet up at a halfway point to have fun. I was tempted to ask if he was hooking up with Army boys, but that was pretty obvious really, and it made sense really. Army boys pretty much all bareback and I'm guessing that's how he came to prefer it that way too. I'm guessing the Army boys love drilling a hot 18 y/o piece of ass and love taking his giant cock too. He headed out and I hoped to have more fun with him before I leave

• Like 12
  • Piggy 8

At a party this weekend, maybe 15 or 18 people, and not unusual I drank quite a bit and needed to crash a bit in the spare room at my friends house. Maybe 20 minutes into my nap, a little cub curls up next to me, also pretty drunk. We spoon, fully clothed, but of course having him pressed into me just gets me going. He had a sexy brown bushy beard and a belly, which I rubbed under his shirt without a bit of hesitation. Lol. Also worked his nipples a bit and finally I just told him to get naked for me. No delays at all, and I motioned for him to come spoon again. This time my cock was out, and I'm rubbing it in his crack and dripping my load heavy. I told him I was going to fuck him raw and knock him up, and he just pushed back on my dick slowly. I sank in all the way, and slow fucked him as I rubbed his belly and twisted his nips. He was a happy fucking cub, and I kept dirty talking to him, calling him a good whore and sexy cum dump. When he started calling me dad and begging me to cum in his ass is when I couldn't hold off anymore and nutted as deep as I could. I kept fucking once I came, and reached around to jerk him off. He had a thick 6" cock and it spurted almost as soon as I touched it. I caught what I could and rubbed it in his beard, then we slept a little bit before going our separate ways back in the party. I love no questions asked raw fucking. If he wasn't a slut before he may be one now.  🍆

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9

After a long drought of no sex, yesterday after work (I did douche fully! LOL) I went to Steamworks Toronto for their "Daddy Issues" theme night from 8PM-12AM (third Wednesday). I wanted some loads in my daddy ass.

I got to my room near the back darkroom. After getting into my jock and putting a buttplug up my hole to loosen it up, I went to cruise and see who was in Steamworks Toronto on a Wednesday. Besides myself, I saw 3 other daddies and a sparse number of younger men.

LOAD #1 - I met a 24 yo very tanned young man who needed to de-nut. He asked if I had a room. I'm 5'8" and he's a full foot shorter than I am. Interesting and hot sex, to say the least. He didn't need any lube to enter my hole, commenting that my hole felt "great, like a pussy!". I'll take this as a compliment! It didn't take him long to seed my ass. I cleaned off his cock to thank him.

LOAD #2 - Later on, I met a 26 yr young man of colour, muscular-beefy in the front gloryhole-slurp ramp area of the sexclub. I touched then sucked on his nipples. I turned around to offer my ass. He sunk his long pencil cock in me (6"-7"). He fucked me for a bit then I asked him to cum in me. He told he didn't want to, but then thought about my offer again. After taking out his cock, he sunk it in once more and fucked me until he came. He told it felt awesome in my ass. I told him it was Daddy Night at Steamworks Toronto. He smiled and thanked me for offering my ass for him to fuck and seed.

I was at Steamworks Toronto for just over 3 hours. A bare minimum of loads but this daddy is happy!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On Sunday I managed to reconnect with a guy I haven't played with in about three years. He's a doctor and in his upper 40s - great shape, sexy smile, charming personality. He was actually the first guy to fuck (and breed) me so it was a bit of a shame when we lost contact.

Anyways, he hit me up on Sunday and sent some pictures, which is how I recognized him. By this point, I'm not a fan of getting fucked myself, but he was more than happy to bottom, so we set a time.

That evening, I went over to his house and he led me upstairs to his bedroom. We locked tongues and did our best to get as naked as possible until we couldn't keep up the kissing any longer.

We got on the bed. I started sucking him (he said I'd definitely learned a few new tricks) and then he wanted to eat my ass out, so we got into a 69. Finally, he was ready for the main event, so I got down between his legs and began eating out his amazing pink hole.

Then, when he was good and squirming, I lubed up my raw cock and began pushing it in him. He said he hadn't been fucked in months and months and I believe him - he was so tight.

We fucked in missionary, for maybe ten minutes. He got more and more verbal, calling me boy and telling me to breed my daddy (I'm typically not into dad/son/boy talk, but it got him horny so I went with it) and finally I complied.

I came so hard inside of him and kept fucking him until a few minutes later, he came too.

We kissed some more and then went to clean up. 

It might have taken me several years, but I finally got to breed the man who first bred me.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 2

On 3/17/2022 at 2:12 AM, CigarBear68 said:

At a party this weekend, maybe 15 or 18 people, and not unusual I drank quite a bit and needed to crash a bit in the spare room at my friends house. Maybe 20 minutes into my nap, a little cub curls up next to me, also pretty drunk. We spoon, fully clothed, but of course having him pressed into me just gets me going. He had a sexy brown bushy beard and a belly, which I rubbed under his shirt without a bit of hesitation. Lol. Also worked his nipples a bit and finally I just told him to get naked for me. No delays at all, and I motioned for him to come spoon again. This time my cock was out, and I'm rubbing it in his crack and dripping my load heavy. I told him I was going to fuck him raw and knock him up, and he just pushed back on my dick slowly. I sank in all the way, and slow fucked him as I rubbed his belly and twisted his nips. He was a happy fucking cub, and I kept dirty talking to him, calling him a good whore and sexy cum dump. When he started calling me dad and begging me to cum in his ass is when I couldn't hold off anymore and nutted as deep as I could. I kept fucking once I came, and reached around to jerk him off. He had a thick 6" cock and it spurted almost as soon as I touched it. I caught what I could and rubbed it in his beard, then we slept a little bit before going our separate ways back in the party. I love no questions asked raw fucking. If he wasn't a slut before he may be one now.  🍆

Is he now Poz? Or was he already Pozzed by someone else before you? Maybe he is a strain chaser if he is already poz?

Been chatting to a sleazy young guy online for ages and finally we arranged to meet up at the local sauna. He turned up late. Cute and very keen on me, but the idiot was bunking off work and had his phone still with him. Within a few minutes he had been summoned back to the office, leaving me very pissed off. Tosser. I hung around. At first it was a dead loss, but then i got into scenes with three tops, one after the other, all sexy, all very into me. Wow! Third one was great: lovely suckable toes, a perfect hole for rimming, nice and gaping with excellent flavour, hairy armpits, belly and back, and a decent cock. I couldnt get him to come--i think he felt guilty about the wife he told me he was cheating on LOL. So i let him go. I was just about to leave myself, when a tall, dark, muscular, handsome, hung young man grabbed me and pulled me into a cubicle. Within a couple of minutes his cock was buried deep inside my fuckhole and he was pounding away like crazy. No nonsense about lube: spit and shove. As he fucked me he held me down with the sole of his bare foot. OMG. Ten cruel minutes later he splattered deep inside me. He was by far the sexiest guy in the place and he chose me to take his load. Afterwards he just walked off - like a man should.

I showered, then went to meet my boyfriend for dinner followed by a concert by the London Philharmonic Orchestra. I only mention that so you guys don't get the impression I'm just a cheap slag with no class.