Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just a bit ago. Been over a month easily for me since I've been pounded. Hit up my regular top. He pounded me good and bred me good. 

Always love calling him daddy as fucks me. Then like a good bottom, I cleaned up him after he was done. 

Hopefully I'll get another 1-2 loads today. Need to get some stress relieved 

Sitting in Avatar 2 and get a Grindr message from a 22 year old no pic profile title “I need head”.  Asks if I’m in the movies, said he was too. To meet him in the bathroom. He let me in his stall. Totally hot tatted, hairy, cubby, straight looking guy. Already hard as a rock, great cock. Took about two minutes to drain his load down my throat. Back sitting in my movie with a he taste of his cum in my mouth.  Was so hot and unexpected. 

Edited by Nsabttm
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

I think I created a monster.  Another night at the truck stop. Met the polite trucker.  Not much English but didn't come for the conversation.  Broke out the poppers.  His first time.  SIgnalled that I wanted him to to hog tie me . He had a lot of elastics in his cab. He spit on my hole and started fucking.  I think the bondage and/or poppers turned him on because he fucked like a champ. 

When HE came he untied me and signalled me to lay down. We both fell asleep in the cab (surprisingly roomy).  He woke me up an hour or so  later with his cock working its way back into my ass. "OK, yes" . Hell yeah! HE shot another  load into me. He said "Thak you" as usual while I got dressed.  And then...

I was half bent over, moving around the drivers seat to get out and he pulled down my sweats and drove his cock in.  Two or three strokes and he pulled out , pulled my sweats back up and said "Sexy black boy. Thank you ,good fucking".

Didn't know he spoke that much English.

Bless him!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I went to bathhouse in Syracuse today for locker special. The first guy I started to suck him off in the stream room he brought me back to his room and fuck me dump load in me. So i decided to walk around in the dark room the 2nd guy found a hot 30’s sitting in corner playing with his dick so I started to suck on his dick got nice and hard he fuck he dump #2 load in me. The 3rd guy was a regular fucking buddy of mine he nice uncut he fuck he fuck me on the fuck bunch and dump load number 3 in me.  When  i was getting fuck by him there black guy watching me get fuck on the bench he came up to me I started to suck on his cock for little bit then he fuck me deep dump his load in me. So i have 4 loads of cum in my ass and going keep in me all night. Ps any from Syracuse that wants to dump there load in me hit me up. No loads refused 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Syracuseboy said:

I went to bathhouse in Syracuse today for locker special. The first guy I started to suck him off in the stream room he brought me back to his room and fuck me dump load in me. So i decided to walk around in the dark room the 2nd guy found a hot 30’s sitting in corner playing with his dick so I started to suck on his dick got nice and hard he fuck he dump #2 load in me. The 3rd guy was a regular fucking buddy of mine he nice uncut he fuck he fuck me on the fuck bunch and dump load number 3 in me.  When  i was getting fuck by him there black guy watching me get fuck on the bench he came up to me I started to suck on his cock for little bit then he fuck me deep dump his load in me. So i have 4 loads of cum in my ass and going keep in me all night. Ps any from Syracuse that wants to dump there load in me hit me up. No loads refused 

I grew up near-ish Syracuse and had no idea there was a bathhouse there.

A guy I've met before hit me up and said he was horny. I drove over to his house and we undressed each other kissing. I got on my knees and sucked his nice sized cock for all I was worth. He ate my hole for such a long time it was amazing omg but eventually he slid his cock into me on all fours and fucked me hard. He collapsed on top of me as he filled me with his load. Damn near perfect hook up.

• Like 4

A short, have set guy hit me up on sniffles and wanted to fuck while his mother was sleeping, he is in his 40’s and takes care of her. I went to his house and he just pulled his fat cock out and said “get to work faggot”. I sucked his uncut cock till it was nice and hard and then he had me get on all fours on the couch and fucked me hard for about 5 minutes and seemed to enjoy slapping my ass while he fucked. He said take my load bitch and sunk his cock balls deep and held it there while he unloaded his balls in me. I put my pants back on and left full of cum. This was 3 days ago, I just got a message from him on sniffles saying he needs an ass to cum in again. jleewyo69@gmail.com

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Just got home from taking 3 loads… first was this hot 20-something jock with a nice cock. Opened the door to his apt naked and stroking. Dropped to my knees and started sucking on his cock; which was drooling delicious precum. Less then a min later he had me ass up on the couch and was jack-hammering my cunt and blew a massive load in me.

in heat now, I got back on Sniffies and a guy a couple miles away needed a quick pump and dump hole. I get there to find the address is a hotel. He gives me a room number and tells me to come in and get ass up. I do as instructed. Turns out he’s staff and it’s an unbooked room. I suck him to get him hard, then he moved behind me to and takes his turn a breeding my cunt.

Of course I’m not satisfied with two loads, so I’m sitting in my vehicle in the parking lot looking for my next sperm doner and the hotel guy ends up messaging me again. He wants to breed again. Same deal. Round two. He fucked a little harder the second time and left it in till he got soft. 
Not to bad for an impromptu Thursday night slut session.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

I've been meaning to share this since Sunday night.. This past weekend I went to visit a friend in Long Beach and was leaving her apartment on Sunday morning when she went to work. So I was checking out the apps to see if I could have fun on my drive back to Phoenix. I got lucky and had some guys talking to me immediately and actually coming through and trying to make plans. So I headed over to this hung german guys apartment. When I started sucking his dick I got super horny immediately because I hadn't even touched myself since Wednesday. I was sucking him, eating his ass, sucking his balls. He just laid back and accepted what I was putting down lol. He preferred using condoms.. which was fine because I was so horny. I rode him for maybe 10 minutes and he shot in the condom, and I went into the bathroom to get the lube out of me.

As I was sitting I went back on my phone and saw messages from a nasty equally hung french guy (I was hitting up all of europe lol). He couldn't host though but was saying for me to drive out to him and we'd find a spot in his car. I said before I don't really like car play but I really wanted to get fucked and take a load. I left the bathroom and the guy noticed I didn't cum and was trying to get me to sit back on his dick and cum but I said I had to drive back ASAP so I left.

I met the french guy one street off kind of a main street. I parked near there and he dropped me a location from the alley one street off. So I walked back there and he was parked up in a really small business parking lot. Just one other car on the opposite side. I got in his car and we chatted for a couple minutes and he explained (cause we were in a small sedan) the best way he could fuck me. He put his seat down and told me to get on it, face down. I couldn't even see his dick before he hopped over and started prodding it against my ass. He wiped one little squirt of lube across my hole and just SANK into my ass. If I hadn't just been fucked with some lube in my hole I would have screamed. He was way to big to be doing that. Once in he didn't have a lot of room to slide out so he just pulled out like 2 inches every thrust but was fucking me hard. Definitely a big mix of pain and pleasure but the pleasure was winning so I went with it. I could tell he was cramping after a while cause he stopped being like.. violent about it and started going slower. It worked and he shot in my ass. He was different from the german guy cause he just told me to get out of his car and didn't care at all if I came. He was done. Kinda sucked because dom tops are hot but he was a little too selfish imo.

I had no real leads after that so I actually started driving back. I stopped in PS to get food and tried again, but responses were really slow. I even went to sniffies and spent about 30 minutes messaging but not able to get someone I was interested in. I finished eating so I started driving back out. When I hit Indio I did one last stop to check my messages and low and behold there was a hot (american) dad that could host in Palm Desert. He was kind of a voyeur and had me jerk off and shower for him while he watched but I made sure I got to sit on his dick. I didn't want to keep it in anymore so I shot a massive load on his chest and stomach. I sucked him for like 20 minutes after that but unfortunately he couldn't cum. It was finally my turn to be the greedy one 😂All in all it took me from 8 AM until 6 PM to get home on what should've been a 6 hour drive

Edited by atlboy
  • Like 7