Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 1/5/2024 at 7:58 AM, BttmCub88 said:

Just set a personal record. Went over to a guys house that I fuck with regularly. He had a friend over and they both took turns breeding me. Then had another guy waiting at my place when I got home and took a few loads from him. Total of 10 loads in 30 fucking minutes!

Hero status

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 1/5/2024 at 5:58 AM, BttmCub88 said:

Just set a personal record. Went over to a guys house that I fuck with regularly. He had a friend over and they both took turns breeding me. Then had another guy waiting at my place when I got home and took a few loads from him. Total of 10 loads in 30 fucking minutes!

well FUCK .. talk about good friends!

I’ve just got back from a hot hookup with a random guy in a public park rest room. We had been chatting about him breeding me for sometime & finally we were able to make it happen. Was a quick but fun encounter, I sucked him off for a bit, then bent over & presented my hole. I’m pretty tight so it took a bit, but he got in me & breed my hole with a big load. Hoping to arrange another session with him soon.

Edited by New2this
  • Like 3

A few months ago this muscle daddy railed my bf and I. This evening I had my turn topping him. He hit me up on scruff and was in a very submissive mood so I invited him over to my place. When he came over we chatted for a bit to catch up and I offered to pour him some wine. We were both horny but also just enjoying each others company. I went into the kitchen an uncorked some red wine and when I came back to the living room he was completely naked and lounging on the couch. He is an absolute HUNK. Mid-40s, 8.5 in cock hard (7in soft 🤤), and is absolutely jacked. Every time is see him naked (either when we fuck or when I see him at the gym), I get super horned up. Well, he pulled off my pants and got me stripped down and we just cuddled naked on the sofa while we sipped wine. After a bit, we started making out, and without saying anything pushed my head down towards his cock and I started blowing him. After some of that, he went down on me and got me really hard. Things got a lot more passionate and then he leaned over the sofa for me rim him. After getting him wet, I slid right into him and bred him deep doggy. We got dressed, he finished off his wine and we said goodnight. 

About 5 min ago he hit me up on Grindr and let me know he wants another load and wants to head back over here lol

Edited by Calstock
Grammer
  • Like 7

Had a really nice surprise yesterday. A while ago I had been to a party at a friends place for a Fuck Daddy party. Last weekend my friend called me. He said one of the guys had been asking about me. Could he give him my phone number? From his description I knew it was a quite a hot younger guy. Late 20s? Big cock and staying power. And huge muscle pecs with big nips! He had fucked me several times and two of the loads I got were from him. Of course!

He called yesterday and we met. OMG! Feasted on that big cock and his pecs (he loved that!). He said my daddy ass made him so horny. Nailed me really good. Two long fucks. I was in heaven! Two loads. Cleaned him up after that. He said to keep sucking. He got hard again and blew a still nice load down my throat. #3! I have a feeling he will be back really soon 😉 

• Like 10
  • Piggy 5

2 hours ago, Calstock said:

A few months ago this muscle daddy railed my bf and I. This evening I had my turn topping him. He hit me up on scruff and was in a very submissive mood so I invited him over to my place. When he came over we chatted for a bit to catch up and I offered to pour him some wine. We were both horny but also just enjoying each others company. I went into the kitchen an uncorked some red wine and when I came back to the living room he was completely naked and lounging on the couch. He is an absolute HUNK. Mid-40s, 8.5 in cock hard (7in soft 🤤), and is absolutely jacked. Every time is see him naked (either when we fuck or when I see him at the gym), I get super horned up. Well, he pulled off my pants and got me stripped down and we just cuddled naked on the sofa while we sipped wine. After a bit, we started making out, and without saying anything pushed my head down towards his cock and I started blowing him. After some of that, he went down on me and got me really hard. Things got a lot more passionate and then he leaned over the sofa for me rim him. After getting him wet, I slid right into him and bred him deep doggy. We got dressed, he finished off his wine and we said goodnight. 

About 5 min ago he hit me up on Grindr and let me know he wants another load and wants to head back over here lol

So he’s laying next to me now and told me to share this here. Just gave him his second & third load of the evening and he’s loaded up and happy

• Like 4

It was my last weekend in London and I wanted to make the most of it, so on Saturday night I headed out to a gay club that was near the place I was staying. I didn't meet anyone I connected to right away, but eventually I ran into a married couple. They were quite nice and flirty, and chatted me up while buying me a couple drinks. It was pretty obvious what they wanted, and he guided my hand to the front of his trousers to feel how hard he was. We didn't stay for very much longer after that, and headed back to their flat.

After a bit of foreplay they got right into it and started spitroasting me, occaisonally swapping ends. They were pretty rough (which I love), and were absolutely hammering my ass and throat. The bigger one (who I think is normally the top in their relationship?) came in my ass first, before pulling out and letting his husband use my ass. While I was cleaning off his cock the one fucking me came in my ass a second time, and his husband found it so hot he went back to fucking me almost as soon as his husband pulled out. We fell asleep after that, I was a little out of it (I was definitely a bit drunk still, and that fucking had decimated me). We woke up the next morning and they put another 2 loads in my ass before I left.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 7

Yesterday. Trucker from sniffles message me and said he needed an ass to breed. I said when and where and he said now, Flying J, 5th truck from the right, back row. I got there, walked up to his truck and entered drivers side door. He was in the sleeper stroking a fat uncut cock. I undressed and ass I pulled my jockeys down, he shoved me forward over the sleeper bed and rammed his lubed up cock all the way in me without hesitation or warning. He fucked me for about 5 minutes then held his cock balls deep in me as he unloaded his cum into me. I got dressed, said thank you sir and exited his truck. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

Today, here in Australia... a great Friday lunchtime fuck. One of my favourite local young tops (24yo, muscle, big cock, always horny) messaged me to say hi. Then the conversation went: what are you doing today? working from home. yeah, me too. want to fuck? yeah, what time. 12 at my place? Great, see you then. So, I went over, we got naked and he lay down so I could enjoy sucking him. His cock is always hard - I think I've never seen him soft lol For a while he held my head still and fucked my face... pushing his cock deep into my throat. I love it. After a while he stood up and slid into my ass, I was on all fours. He is such a great top - alternates sweet things like putting his arms around me and kissing my neck with really hard fucking, dominating my pussy and my whole body. He made it last as long as he could, but I could feel he was so close to cumming all the time 😉 Eventually he froze still with his strong arms locked around me, and I could feel the massive pulsing of his cock all the way from his balls against my ass through to deep inside me, pumping stream after stream of cum. Dressed and back to work with my hole full of his huge load, dripping. Wish we can do it every day!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

On 1/9/2024 at 8:03 PM, Calstock said:

About 5 min ago he hit me up on Grindr and let me know he wants another load and wants to head back over 

I bred legendary cumdump Brauk Tyler two nights ago when I was passing through his city. Wow, what a talented pussy. 

i was his second load of the night. His pussy is so silky. And he can do that “suck your cock with his hole” maneuver also known as “milking.” 

Total cutie and total sweetheart. Highly recommend his cunt. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 1/10/2024 at 6:04 PM, Subjames69 said:

Yesterday. Trucker from sniffles message me and said he needed an ass to breed. I said when and where and he said now, Flying J, 5th truck from the right, back row. I got there, walked up to his truck and entered drivers side door. He was in the sleeper stroking a fat uncut cock. I undressed and ass I pulled my jockeys down, he shoved me forward over the sleeper bed and rammed his lubed up cock all the way in me without hesitation or warning. He fucked me for about 5 minutes then held his cock balls deep in me as he unloaded his cum into me. I got dressed, said thank you sir and exited his truck. 

Getting bred in a truck sleeper is very high on my bucket list!

Yesterdag in the gay sauna Nieuwezijds in Amsterdam, I was fucked raw by four different guys. On top loaded another bottom and he shoved his raw creamy cock in my ass to load me ass well. I have also collected cum from a puddle of cum which was on the ground in put it in my ass. Unfortunatly I was not fucked and bred more

• Piggy 5