Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last weekend, I was visiting a bathhouse to pleasure as many men as possible. The sling in the basement is where I enjoyed my last loads. I honestly didn’t care who was breeding me as I also love anonymous bb sex. It didn’t take long before the first one mounted me and plunged deep and holding his cock in me. As he felt me relax he began his deep thrusts and with in minutes I could feel his girth growing and stretching me. What a feeling!!  He powerfully unloaded his seed in me as quickly as he had started. God it felt good to be his raw cum dump. I ended up with 6 anon loads that night. Very hot considering I hate prep and only take raw loads. Oink

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5

(unaware model hot) guy from Fabguys.

First message to balls deep in 30 minutes - he was slightly tweaked , but hit just made him more filthy.

I had a dildo , fist and a bottle up him before I fucked him and put several spurts of my creamy Daddy  jizz in his boy ass.

Left him with it dribbling out of his ass.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

GLast night. Met up with this older (72) guy with a huge cock. Very last minute thing. He came over with lube and poppers as he wanted to try to stretch my hole. I was just horny for a sexy older guy, so agreed.

And hour or so later, I'm on my back jerking while his fist is hammering into me. Finished with his hand and a few inches of forearm in my ass, more than I'd ever taken before. When he pulled out and started fucking me I was gaped and could barely feel him to begin, Strangely felt really sexy. He asked if he could just shoot over my face to finish, so I happily lay there as he covered me.

• Like 1

Last night Daddy invited his BBC friend over. We initially lined up next to each other so the BBC could fuck both of us until he was ready to shoot his load. Then he fucked me good and deep before taking his load balls deep in my cunny. He always shoots huge loads, and last night was no exception. The way his cock pulsated in my pussy felt incredible. He had me so close to my first hands-free cum. In another few minutes, I would have exploded all over myself had he lasted.

That's probably my only main goal. Is to cum hands-free. Been close a few times, but it has never happened. Hopefully, that will change soon.

• Like 1

Got a call from a longtime fuck buddy with a huge, thick cock last night. I was planning on just getting deep dicked by him but he asked if he could invite a few friends. Fortunately I was the only bottom and they were all hung with thick, rock hard dicks. I was sucking them off while they took turns pounding loads into my ass.  I’m really hoping it becomes a regular thing, I love being the only bottom in a room full of tops. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I was lucky to have three days off this week so went back to my favorite bathhouse, Chute. I immediately sucked off two guys in the big playroom, one was a guy that works there, I think he is new since I hadn’t seen him before. What a great job to have. A tatted up guy took me to his room and fucked me in many positions for about 35 minutes before shooting a huge load in me, said we were neighbors and had talked several times on a hook up site. I went to the big playroom and while is sucking on a cock a guy came up behind me and started fucking me real hard, his balls were making a slapping noise on my ass, it brought in several guys to watch. He came in me and the guy I was sucking said he was getting close so I asked if he wanted to fuck me and he said yes. I turned around and sat on his short thick cock, bouncing up and down until he came, sadly I turned around to clean him off and saw that he had put on a rubber, don’t know how he got it on so quick. Anyways it was a good day and I left satisfied.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Was in town last night running errands at Walmart. I was going through the electronics section when I noticed a tall black guy looking at tv's and wearing grey sweats and i was able to see the outline of his big cock, I had to control myself from staring at it. when I left all I could think of was that bulge in those sweats. I headed over to the ABS to help satisfy my urge. It was fairly busy when I got there and was lucky to find a hard cock that I was able to suck off right a way. The crowed died off and I was there alone for the next two hours when walked in was this guy in his mid 20s looking to get sucked off. I could tell he had been drinking, but he said he was really horny and needed to get off. When I reached down to undue his belt I could feel his his hard cock pushing against his jeans, as I undid his jeans and pulled down his underwear I was greeted by a 7 inch fat hard cock which was already leaking pre cum. He stopped me from sucking after a few minutes because he was close. He started fingering my ass and wanted to fuck me and asked me if I had any lube and I didn't, I wasn't planing on this when I left the house. He ended up using spit for lube and even I don't like it he used a condom. He fucked me for about fifteen minutes then pulled out, took the condom off and had me finish sucking him off and as he started to cum pulled out of my mouth and shot all  over my face and shirt. I waited about 20 more minutes but no one else came in so I left. I've had better nights there, but when I woke up this morning and could smell and see the cum stains on my shirt , it was a good night.

• Like 5

I was horny last night and today. Went out for two sessions taking all loads from sniffies. Ended up taking 8-9, and the night is still young. I love it when a top gets off on my ass already being filled. My last load was a 2 week flooding and then a good few minutes of making sure that load stayed in there by fucking it into me deep. Trying to find some more loads before the next two who want to “breed my sloppy hole.”

• Like 1

Community hole

I had a couple of hours to spare on Saturday afternoon and couldn’t help but offer my home to anyone who needed to dump a load anon, no questions asked. 

The first lad was a 29 yr old who has a boyfriend but loves to sneak out to breed my slutty cunt whenever he can. He gets off knowing he’s using a well used risky hole. I’m ass up in a jock in a dark room. He lets himself in, strips off and poppers up and slides in. I was using my new gas mask so was on a popper high as he pounded his cheating load in. He tagged my ass with the pen and left when done.

I was advertising my used cummy community hole when a 27 yr old Brazilian lad asked if he could dump his load too in my cummy hole. I agreed and a few minutes later he arrived too. He just pulled his trackies and boxers down and hand worked his semi into a boner. Then he was straight in and nicely creaming my cunt and enjoying the previous lads anon load. It wasn’t long before he quietly announced he was going to cum. I begged him to breed me and that did the trick. He filled me back up. I couldn’t help drop to my knees to clean his cummy cock up. 

When I checked my messages I had one from a 60 yr old married guy asking if I took any load and asking if I’d take his. I told him I always promise ‘no load refused’ and he was keen to try my hole. Sure enough he found me on all fours on the bed and my ass tagged and plugged for use. A few slaps of his dick against my ass and he was ready. He pulled the plug out and released a trickle of spunk from my hole. He chased it back into my hole and plowed it back in deep. Then he fucked me good and forced the cum from my hole as he depleted the 2 lads loads with his cum fountain of hot mature cheating cum. My new jock was soaked in cum and properly christened for more community hole use! 

pict240309_1700040000.thumb.jpeg.34413eb4c4f2e7908e15adfbcaff57a2.jpeg

pict240309_1825290000.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

It wasn’t my last hookup, but I’ll probably remember it for the rest of my life.  

One of my crushes is professional figure skater Nathan Chen.  His perfect skin, jet black hair, tight little body.  *drools*

Yesterday, I hooked up with his doppelgänger in NYC!  I was trying to contain my excitement as I was commuting over.  

He was pleasantly surprised how quickly I came over after our brief grindr chat.  We know how flaky ppl there can be.  

I entered his gorgeous apt as he exited the shower with a towel around his waist.  My first impression was, “OMG.  I love a clean-cut man who cares about personal hygiene and has a nice apt filled with books.”  

He had just gotten back from a work trip and hadn’t cum in a week.  We spoke ahead of time so I knew he liked passionate sex, but also to dominate in the bedroom.

Our sex started off very tender and intimate.  Kisses all over, hands all over each other, running my fingers through his hair and around his petite waist, our hairless smooth Asian bodies writhing against each other.   

I kissed down his torso, then inner thigh, and eventually went down on him.  He moaned with pleasure.  I moved up & we kissed some more; thoroughly intertwined with each other.

He proceeded to dominate me in the bedroom with his sizable cock.  Because he’s about 5 foot 7, he hit angles in my prostate that most can’t.  Good thing I had done physical therapy earlier this week cuz he had my legs all over the place lol.  

Finally, he came inside of me.  We proceeded to more kissing, cuddling, and spooning.

I joked he passed the first round interview.  He responded, “OOO I know I got the job.”  Dreamy, talented & confident in the bedroom, and as I later learned, versatile.  

I told him I’ll be back to fuck his cute little butt soon.  He responded, “OOO you better.”  I sure will XD

btw, here’s a pic of the real Nathan Chen

IMG_7649.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Tacoma, Washington. Sniffies hookup. Asian bottom. There was a bit of a language barrier. I only speak English. But we communicated by photos. His pussy. My cock.

I arrived at his apartment and was surprised to find another top there. That’s cool, I love groups. 

I was on a schedule for work so I just said a respectful hello to the other top and explained I only had a few minutes before I had to get back in my truck. 

The other top was cool about it. Pump dump and I’m back on the road. Good pussy. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Stayed the night at a hotel,being renovated of course, and go to the pool area to go to the hot tub. One older Hispanic guy in the hot tub and no one else in the pool area and I get in the hot tub to loosen up my aching back.

The guy starts talking, thick accent, says he is there doing renovations. I notice he has a pride colored towel and tell him nice towel. He says he can't hear well and to slide over next to him so we can chat. I slide next to him and he puts his arms up and on the edge of the tub and starts chatting. Soon I feel his leg brush mine a few times. My hands are in the water and  I bump his thigh with my hand. The 3rd time I do this he pushes his hips up.

So we are chatting away and I touch his cock through his trunks, his hand go in the water and come back out back to rest on the edge. He had pulled his trunks down and I start stroking his thick meat. He tells me he wants to feed me and pulls up his short and we go into a service closet off the pool he has keys for.  We go in and he  drops his trunks and say suck for your dinner.

A minute later he say eat my nut  and groans and floods my mouth with cum.  He plops down on this folding metal chair and tells me to sit. I sit on his cock and say wait. He reaches around and jerks me and I blow my load pretty quick. He say now fuck.

I don't usually cum and getting fucked after is tough and  he knew it. That big cock churned my guts for probably 20 minutes before he unloaded in me. I hobbled back up to my room and put a butt plug in and pillow under my hips and crashed.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Today on Cap Hill in Seattle. I bred a cute twink body style early 30s bottom with my lil bro top. 

My lil bro top flew to my city for his university’s spring break. We originally became friends because we were using the same cumdump in Texas. 

Work was sending me down there for long contracts and we actually connected on twitter, noticing we kept posting pics of our cocks in the same pussy and tagging that cumdump in the photos saying how good his hole was. 

We started hanging out and breeding together. We are both hung. He’s longer than me. I’m thicker. He’s half my age. I’m 40 he’s 21. 

We have so much fun breeding ass together and hanging out and exciting ideas. I love his energy and enthusiasm. I think he enjoys my experience and confident top mentality. 

I have a billion frequent flyer points so I told my lil bro top why don’t you fly up to my city for your spring break. I picked him up at SeaTac and we got teriyaki on cap hill while we trolled sniffies. 

My lil bro too found us this cutie 10 blocks away. We finished our lunch and went to this bottom’s apartment for a nice pump & dump. 

Good pussy. Was able to immediately open up and let me in. But also knew how to milk a cock. I shot first. My lil bro top bred him after me. 

We put our pants and shoes back on and headed out. Tomorrow is gonna be a bro day. Just vibing at home having some beers. We have pussy lined up in Seattle Wednesday night but will be hunting Wednesday daytime. Thursday we are gonna do a daytrip to Vancouver BC to breed some pussy together. 

Bareback bottoms who are willing to take two tops at once, to let us tagteam, churn loads and use your pussy together… y’all provide a really special bonding experience for top bros. And for that we thank you. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2