Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just ha a hotel scene with a couple guys who tagteamed me... i was used as their slave and basically my spit was my lube originally untill they seeded me ...all in all got 5 loads from them. ni just got home nd its starting to leak out iof my ass despite the plug i have in there to keep it in me...

had a very hot fuck last night with an asian top i've played with many times. only 2nd time he's fucked me and 1st time i've taken his load. he bred me really deep. I felt every throb of his cock as he shot his load in my hole. totally hot to feel him shoot his cum. that load would not come out last night but today i pushed and it all came out. there was a ton of cum. amazing how much of it he shot in my hole. So hot.

Edited by TopHunter

I was in a bathhouse in Tampa...sucked this hot, really tall dude. He had amazing low-hanging balls. I pull on his nutts as I suck him off and he shot a big load down my throat. I swallowed ever drop. This twink was sucking me at the same time and when I tasted the tops cum I busted one in the twink's mouth. He stood up and kissed me and we both drank my cum. It was HOT!

I put up a CL ad, within 20 minutes a guy was knocking on the hotel room door, I dropped to my knees, he pulled his cock out, slapped my face with it, forced me to suck it (like he really had to force me) he came on my face. I thought we were done, he kinda pushed me into the bedroom, told me to lay face down, climbed up on my back, rubbed up against my hole for a while to get himself hard, he put a condom on and proceeded to give me quite the pounding. pulled out and shot a second load on my face. it was very hot for me. loved being his dirty slut. as it should be....

this past Sunday. decided to hit that bath house after working out. had an older gentleman rim my ass for a good 40 minutes, great tongue. another guy came in and rode my ass fast and hard, sad;y wearing a condom. i tried to pull it off but he held onto it. after he finished, he left the condom on the floor in my room, so i poured the cum out with the intention of fucking it into my ass with the dildo i had brought with me. Instead, i licked it up and licked the condom clean. First time ever doing that, and boy, he had a tasty load. Before the night was over, had one more guy slide his cock into me, this time raw, and he left at least 2 loads in me, possibly 3. His cock was making some very sloppy noises as he drilled my ass. may hit the bath house up again this weekend, hopefully I'll get more raw cocks and more cum pounded deep in me.

Oh right almost forgot...

Sunday night after failure at bars I hooked up with a regular buddy of mine. He sprained his knee though so I could only ride him for a little bit. I still had fun though. He is a passionate top and I love making out with that man and love when he grabs my ass as I kiss him and finger fuck my hole. I'll get with him again.

Went to the bookstore though. Found a hot latino daddy. Asked him if he was neg or poz and he said he did not understand what I meant. I kept asking and he got confused. Strange. I just bent over and he took out a condom and said, "I always use these". He had a pretty good sized dick and cam basically as soon as he got inside me. He told me I should always use condoms too and always play safe...

....Next

Had a guy or two stick it me but just fucked me for a bit. A cute cubbish guy I was lusting for hard did not seem to give a damn about me so I gave up on him. After leaving for a bit to ride with a stranger to an undisclosed location and give him a blow job in a car and as he "wanted to make sure" I swallow his load since he loved piggy bottoms to swallow his load I came back to the bookstore. Still have no idea how that happened but it was hot.

I decided to go into one of the cubicles and saw a guy sitting through the hole. I showed him my face and desire for cock and I couldn't believe it. It was the hot cub I was lusting after. He stuck his cock through and I started sucking and heard him groaning and moaning. Almost instantly, I took my lips off his dick and for the first time ever backed up my ass to the glory hole.

Never ever done that before but was so horny for that man's cock. He rubbed my ass a bit, spanking it, and fingered me, and kept rubbing my boy ass and making me purr like a bitch in heat. He stuck his cock inside me and damn it felt so good. It was hard taking it though since I am short and I did not have much balance. He invited me into his cubicle. I went in and immediately got on my knees. He was cute and I would have loved to kiss him but he did not look like he was after that. He looked like a horny man who needed ass. I immediately bent over and felt his cock go inside me. Fuck it felt great and he was fucking me hard. After a while I said I want him to breed me and want his load inside me. After fucking me for a bit he pulled out.

..I realized he was wearing a condom the entire time..

...OMFG WTF

I was so into the lust, pleasure, sex, and being a slut for him that I assumed he was fucking me bare and that it did not feel completely full because I was still adjusting to his size and have a tight hole. (which I do..dammit). He pulled his condom off and shoved his bare dick inside my ass and fucked me like a man should fuck a bottom boy. Oh fuck it felt so much better and so damn good. He had a damn good rhythm and started fucking me hard and I heard him start to really growl and and groan. I felt his load inside me and fuck it felt so hot. He pulled out and I immediately sucked his dick. HE was surprised. After the sensitive came to his dick he pulled me off and pulled up his pants. I thanked him and we parted.

..Usually I clean up after that. But I thought..I have a load in my ass..I need another. I found another guy to fuck me. He was fucking me raw even though I had a load up there. He did not cum in me though just fucked me for a bit. Had this really pushy guy hit on me too. Literally blocked my path and everything and kept harassing me. I was about to tell his ass off and he kind of begged. So I let him fuck me he used a condom. Kinda happy he did. It felt pretty fucking good though. I kept remembering how before about how he was begging for me to go in the room with him and wanted my number. He was damn cute just his attitude and approach was horrible. After he fucked me though he lost all interest thank god.

Damn. Can't believe I backed my ass up to a glory hole. Never thought I'd do that before. Oh and I of course took a shower when I got home. At least I know that because I'm shorter if I do that in the future the top will more then likely invite me in to make it easier to fuck me and so I can serve him better ;)

Just got home from hooking up with another new college boy at his house. Well, the house his parents bought for him while he goes to school.

His roommate was leaving when I arrived, too bad he was hot as well but also straight, so we had the house to ourselves. Started off with a lot of oral and ass eating. For a freshman, he can eat ass like a champ, but his oral skills need work; he cannot deep throat very well. Nice curved cock, about 7" or so.

Anyway, fucked him first and once he loosened up a bit, pounding the shit out of him. Let him with a gaping ass that was dripping my load. Gave him my ass and he fucked me but only lasted a few minutes before blowing. We traded oral for a bit and I then fucked him a second time. We sat around and chatted for a bit after he fucked me again. His roommate knows he's gay, so is cool with him bringing hookups over. I told him I'd love to fuck his roomy, which he said he would too, but he's totally straight and won't even accept a blowjob from a guy. We both agree that we need to find a way to get him into cock.

So now I have yet another twink FB. Wish I was rich so I could just spend all day hooking up, lol.