Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Got back to Northern Virginia after taking a huge load in DC. I took a shower because I had another 20 y.o. coming to my place in 20 minutes. Went downstairs to let him in and in the elevator I put my hands down his jeans and felt a rock hard 9" cock! Hurried to my place and quickly stripped, undressed him and he slid on my bed and I immediately started sucking that fat, black cock! I still had a load in my hole from the previous cock so I got on my back and he slid inside me balls deep and fucked me in multiple positions for 2 hours!! He was a machine! He came inside me 5 times and down my throat be fore he got dressed, thanked me and left. He blew my fucking back out and it was amazing! I had to rest up for more cock the next day

• Upvote 1

Rested and ready for more cock after getting 7 loads the night before, I had this 19 y.o. black stud coming to my place with his 9x7" cock! I was already lubed, naked and ready lying on my bed with my front door unlocked. He came in, stripped, semi hard with big, bull balls ready to be drained! He straddled my face and began face fucking and finger banging me. When he was nice and hard, he pinned my knees behind my head, slid that monster inside me balls deep and fucked me hard for an hour and came 3 times. My legs started to go numb when he flipped me over on my stomach and plowed me for another 30 minutes before blowing his last load deep inside me. I was dripping wet when he did me a solid and sucked my cock and swallowed my load. Three big black cocks in a weekend! Memorable!

• Like 1

Last weekend I took 4 loads. Three of them from one agressive poz breeder.  Very verbal.  I had my phone recording it (only sound) and he pumped 3 into me within 10 minutes.  About two minutes apart.  I then got one more from a grindr hook up after him.  Not a bad Saturday.  Hoping for more of the same this weekend.

Love listening to him cum in me each time when I listen to the video back.  Begging for his "dirty load"

• Upvote 3

COLUMBUS - Just took 3 anonymous loads again.  First was a regular 22 year old black kid from BBRT and he brought along his 30-something married buddy.  They took turns on my holes and married guy seeded me first.  Then my buddy used his cum as lube and shot a big load from his big cock in there.  He invited me to Club Columbus when I get done with work Friday night around 4am (which is really Saturday morning for all you technical folks).  I might take him up on it before I drive back home to Louisville.  After them a guy from Scruff 2 miles away hit me up.  I told him he had to hurry since I was running out of time.  No idea how old he was but he had a thick black cock and took about 5 minutes to shoot a load up my ass.  I'll be working tonight with these loads in my hole!

• Upvote 1

I've been Grindr-ing a cute chunky stoner cub across town, he tells me he's totally DTF. Day off today, woke up with a boner that would not go away. I see he's online, I hit him up and he's says to cum on over. I show up at his place, he walks me up to his apartment in chefs pants, he's making me hungry.

This dude is way sexier in person, his voice reminds me of Christian Slater's. There's a mischievous quality to the boy, and it's only confirmed after we pass the bong. He apologizes for the mess as he takes me up to his loft space above the living room. I tell him not to worry about it and to drop to his knees. I shove a brown bottle up his nose as my uncut cock is halfway down his throat. He looks up at me feigning surprise and chokes it all down. His face goes red and his throat opens up and I show him just how deep I expect him to take me.

I bang his throat out for a good long while, testing his depth limit until I'm rock solid. I push him back on his bed and lay my full weight on top of his thick hairy body and we make out hot and heavy for I don't know how long. I pull away for a moment, look him in the eyes and ask, "do you want me to fuck you?"

With an enthusiastic "YES" as his answer I throw his legs up in the air and proceed to eat his ridiculously furry hole deep and wet. I had the boy moaning like a pup in heat as I hoovered that hole for as long as I could before my dick was aching for his ass.  I come up for air, ask him point blank "do you need me to wear a condom?" He replies he's negative and since I'm negative he doesn't care. I give him an approving wink and proceed to flip him over. I mount him doggy style, rubbing lube between his crack and the length of my shaft. He's sweating as hard as I am, both hot for each other. I slip it in as he's huffing the poppers, we moan together as my pubes reach his ass. I grind away at that hungry butt until I almost blow so I pull out and flip him back over. 

I tell him to pull his legs up as I long dick him for a good ten minutes. His face his blissed out something awesome and I mentally pat myself on my back as I tell him I'm getting close. He's hurting for my cum, he tells me so and I am a gentleman so I oblige. I haven't cum this violently in awhile but his ass lips were sucking on my shaft something serious, I couldn't help myself. I bury it real deep as he proceeds to jerk off and blows a huge load between our bellies as I collapse on him. 

As we come down from all that he informs me he has to get ready for work so I make a hasty exit. But I'll be back for more next week, as our schedules apparently align.

• Upvote 6

It's official, I'm being passed around. Some guy I've never met texted me an hour ago telling me his friend Angelo said I was the town pussy and asked if he could have some. He even asked how I much charge. I said it's free. Come on over. And he did. He wore sunglasses and his army fatigues and I did him in my living room. After he got back home, he texted to say "Thx slut". I said "tell your friends". He said "Don't worry. I will." By the way, I've been Angelo's cumdump since December 2013. Turns out Angelo and the other guy are in the army together. Don't judge. The world needs hoes. We perform a much needed service. God bless this ministry.

• Upvote 7

COLUMBUS - Did another anon scene with a guy who's bred me before.  This guy is a sexy blk guy from BBRT who's 32 and has a very long but fairly thin cock compared to most blk guys I've been with.  But man does he get in there deep!  He shot a huge amount of cum in my ass!

Met 3 guys at a local club yesterday...we went back to one of the back rooms. One pulled my pants off and started licking my cunt while I was sucking the other two off. The third guy guided his 7 incher into my juicy fuckhole as the other 2 smacked my face with their cocks. I told them I had more room back there, and they didn't believe me at first but then one went around and lay down under me, so I lowered my cunt down on his cock with the first one still inside me. They triple teamed me from both ends for about 15 minutes until they shot their loads in me, 1 in my mouth and 2 in my cunt. They got ready to leave when one said he had to go take a piss. I said he should piss right here. He said "good slut" and started filling my cum filled cunt with his hot piss. When he was done he kissed me and left and I stuck a plug in my hole to keep all the cum and piss inside.

• Upvote 4

Was in the club yesterday afternoon bent over on the fuckbed, Got well seeded, The guy fucking me just kept on cumming & at one stage the cum was making that sloppy sound in my ass, Felt totally awesome being used like that.

• Upvote 1

Guest Inthewind

Went to the park sitting on the bench getting sun tan guy comes sits Dow says something than starts rubbing my exposed ankles and calves, says nice legs and then says you like mine I look over his cock is hanging out precut dripping I lick we get walk Dow the trail into the thick pines his hand is down my jeans and dinges pushing in my ass. I stop turn around suck his meaty cock and he says can I fuck you I stop stand up drop my jeans get on all fours he's moaning eating my ass tugging my cock and pushes his cock deep in me starts fucking harder and deeper then cums like allot pulls out and zips up and leaves. I stay and eat as much of his cum I can get from my ass into my hand. Good stuff

So the last guys that fucked me just hit me up in private, it's been about 3/4 weeks since we've done anything. They told me they had Syph, and think they got it from me.. time to go get tested lol

About two hours ago, in our garage...This sexy 20yo had been flirting with me online for months but I kept putting him off because neither of us could host (since he lives with his parents and I live with my bf) and he lives a little too close for comfort (just a couple blocks away).  He started giving me the business again tonight when I got online after my bf had gone to bed, but rather than blowing him off, a perfect combination of horniness and fucked-uppedness had me suggesting the garage.  I was down on my knees sucking his fat uncut dick almost immediately. He grabbed two fists-full of my hair and pulled my throat onto his cock, holding me there with my nose in his bush... mmm, better than poppers.  I dropped down onto all -fours and worked my butthole onto his cock, and we fucked like that so good, my butt bouncing off his hips harder and harder, until he suddenly stopped to ask whether he should "come outside." fuck that!  In response I started pulsating my butthole and fucking myself back and forth on his cock until I had milked ever drop of come out of him.  It's all  still in me now. 

• Upvote 10

LOL. Reminds me of I was 20 and living w/ Mom and Dad in apt. bldg. This guy was obviously gay and kinda hot. I cruised him - hard - when I was on the elevator standing next to my mom! Mom had no clue. He and I soon hooked up ... and we fucked each other in every room, on every surface in his apt.

• Upvote 4