Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

In Gran Canaria at moment. Last night took 4 loads in construction bar.7 loads in the darkroom at Cellar naked party and sucked a lot of cock.the best was in the box where a lot of older daddies passed me around a little cramped dark corner room forcing me to suck them pulling of my shorts and I was passed around and mouth and arse fucked I took 5 loads in there and swallowed a lot of cum. Most were Germans. Awesome.

• Upvote 4

Last night at pleasures I had to wait my turn for a glory hole booth. I finally got inside, there was a nice puddle of cum on the floor under the glory hole. I stripped down to just my jock. I got on my knees in front of the hole and waited. While I was waiting I rubbed my hands in the cum puddle, licked the cum from my hands and used some of it to lube my ass. The guy next door watched some of this and finally stuck his dick through so I could suck him off. All in all a fun night I sucked off and swallowed 3 loads, took two loads in my ass and dumped one.

• Upvote 1

I had such an amazing weekend my cock is still trying to recover.I live in a college town and this weekend was graduation weekend. That means more ass than you can imagine. Friday night I was checking BBRT when I noticed a message from a hot ver. bottom. He simply said in his email "Here for brother's graduation and looking to take a load in my ass"   I responded how hot his ass was and that was all either of us needed. He told me the hotel that he was staying at and said that he would prefer an anon scene where I walked in and found him naked on all fours. he didn't want me to fully strip. Just get my cock out, fuck his ass, breed him and go. No complaints from me!  I get to his hotel room and he was ass up in a dark room...he had a hot smooth assmy cock was rock hard with anticipation. I pull it out rub some lube on it and slide it in! I pump his ass for about 15 minutes with him moaning like a fucking bitch in heat. Finally he can tell I am getting close and tells me to pump my load into him and leave him sloppy for the next guy. That was all I needed! I inject stream after stream of seed into his ass. And as agreed I pull out and leave his room.

Saturday was just as easy to get laid. I was out to dinner with a buddy when I see this hot 45 yo muscle bear on SCRUFF. I message him and say "Hot pic" He says thanks but says he is going to bed soon. I said "Too bad...look like fun". A few minutes later he messages me asking if I have a cock pic. I send him a pic and that was all the encouragement he needed to forget about going to bed early and invite me over to his room. No discussion about condoms just that he wanted my 8 inches buried in his ass.  I finish as fast as I can and leave my friend. I head to his hotel which was just across the highway. WHen I arrive at his room he answers the door in nothing but a a t-shirt. No pants or underwear. We waste no time in getting naked and a before I know it this muscle bear god is on his knees sucking my cock. He slobbers on my knob for about 10 minutes before I tell him that I need to fuck. And in true slut form he grabs the lube rubs it on my cock. Again nothing about condoms was EVER talked about. He lays on his back and I enter his ass. I can feel how tight this ass was and I was in heaven. Over the course of the next hour and a half we fuck like animals!!! I ended up pumping three loads into his hole. We exchange numbers and as i am leaving his hotel I get a message on SCRUFF he tells me that he has never been bred like that. Then the next text made me chuckle. He says that he forgot to ask my status and I tell him I am poz. He responds good and that he as hoping that was the case. Then informs me that when he flies back to Atlanta in the morning he is going to make sure he has his bf use my poz seed as lube!!  GOD I LOVE pigs like that!!!

• Upvote 6

post-42197-0-84457700-1431963508_thumb.jpgMet a trashy white trailer park type Boi at a park around 4am he wanted 420 and he would give me fuck me. Said that he was 26, 5'4", 126lbs, 6 pack abs, and 7" uncut. He was fucking hot! Smelled a little musky, mmmm! Trimmed pubes, smooth and clean asshole, nice low hangers. 

I knelt down in front of him and he dropped his basketball shorts which did nothing to hide his hard on. He was free balling! Played with his foreskin with my tongue and kinda edged him. I also was playing with his hole not entering it but lightly using my spit, he sap that he wanted me to rimm him,so I obliged. Tasty!

He said your turn, leaned me over the park picnic table spit on my asshole, sticking his fingers in me, rubbing his dick that was drooling with precum on my hole on slid it in and he lasted for about 5 minutes. He came a huge load into my ass and I could feel it running down my leg as he kept fucking me and then came again! 

He pulled out and caught some of his cum that followed his dick out of my ass and turned me around and forced me to my knees and! Made me lick his cum off his hand and stuck his dick in my mouth telling me to clean up his dick.....

Edited by BareBackOnlyNPOout
  • Upvote 7

Got a message on Gayromeo from a German Arab guy asking me if I wanted to get fucked. He was in town for business and this was his last night. He had a blank profile (including blank on safe sex) so I asked him to send me some pics. Big hairy guy. Same size cock as mine but beercan thick and cut. Luckily his hotel was around the corner. Told him I would be over within an hour. Rushed to the bathroom to clean and went over. I had told him I don't speak German, which I actually do but find German sex talk offputting (sorry to the German guys here).

Took a while to get used to that beercan thick dick but once used to it it was fucking hot. He fucked me for about 10 minutes, grunted and came in my ass. I was about to get up and leave when he told me he wasn't done yet. He had taken a blue pill when he knew I was coming over. So we talked a bit, I sucked his dick until he told me he was ready for round two. Fucked me for another 30 minutes, forgetting the English, calling me a "geile Sau" (horny pig) when fucking me and dumped a 2nd load in my ass. After that he sucked me off until I came and he swallowed all of it. He's a hot fuck!

• Upvote 5

My drug dealer had forbidden his boyfriend from fucking me until tonight even though their relationship is open.

Tonight he finally gave in and said the boyfriend may fuck me. Needless to say he fucked me right. Gave me two

of his POZ loads and the he turned me over to my dealer who proceeded to fuck his Aids load up my hole.

• Upvote 3

took 2 loads last weekend at a sleazy sex club. both were great but 2nd was from muscular black stud with a massive dick.  Even after already beed fucked and opened up it still took me a while to get his entire cock.   

I went to this black dude's apartment. His roommate was home, so he took me to his building's basement. He unscrewed the light bulb, led me to a corner, pushed me down and rammed his cock up my ass without any lube. It was a huge dick and hot as Hell. He shot a load up my ass, and I could feel the vacuum as his cock popped out of me. I didn't realize it at the time, but the guy is mute and that's why he didn't say anything and just shoved me around. We had set this whole thing up on BBRT. It was real hot, and as I exited the basement I could feel his load in me. When I got home, I went to the bathroom and my underwear were stained from the leaking cumload. He tore me up pretty good. I am still sore.

My last load was from a POZ dude I met on BBRT he was deaf too. I loved it !

Last night I was texting a guy, he said he was driving down the same road I was on, a few mins later a truck pulls up and offers me a ride. I assumed it was him, he fit the discription perfectly. Turns out this guy is drunk and starts screaming he ain't no fag and I was like I will just get out here... I texted the guy and went off still assuming it was the same person. Tonight he replies telling me it's not him, and he would prove it, so we met up on the same road. I pulls it out and I end up giving roadhead for the first time. After about 10 minutes of sucking and him telling to suck his balls, he shots a nice creamy load of hot cum into my mouth. I swallowed every bit of that 26 year old load. :) He drops me off at the top of the hill and I walk back home.

• Upvote 1

This past Monday, a soldier boy I had fucked before hit me on a4a. He wanted to have a threesome. He wanted to fuck me and use my toys. I invite a daddy thats been fucking me for a month now. He is kind of new to man sex. But he is a good kisser and rimmer. And he can fuck forever. So the soldier boy was a not show, so my daddy rimmed my ass good while I sucked his dick until it was nice and hard. He always tells me how he loves to fuck my boy pussy. The first time we meet he used condoms. But the second time we meet, he was on his back, while I sucked him hard, and then just climbed on top of him and sit on his cock. He couldn't believe how good it felt, and fuck me hard that night and gave me 3 loads. Monday wasn't different. He gave me his first load, then kept playing with my ass eith his fingers and my 8in dildo. Until he was hatd again. Then he bkind folded me tied my hands together and my feet. Push me fsce down on the bed and climb on top of me and proceed to fuck me hard and to call me names, that I was his boy to use, and I told him to rape my pussy. I got rewarded with a second load. After that he left. My cunt was dripping cum which I collected with my finger and lick it.

I then went on craigslist to see if I got lucky. And I did. This young guy was looking for some fun at his place, so I reply with stats and pics of my bubble butt. He responded back with his cock pic and his roommate pic. One white guy and one black both with huge dicks. Score I said and hsul ass to their apartment. When I got to their place, I remembered the white guy fucked me before long time ago and it hurt in a good way. So we go to the bedroom and we get naked. White guy is 30, beard, swimmers body, and hairy, 8.5 big head cock, black guy is late 20s, smooth chest, 9 in cock. I started sucking the black guy, and alternate between them and them sucking me.Then we climb on the bed I get on all fours and present my pussy to the white guy and he licks it while I suck the black guy and make him hard. His partner tells him to fuck me. So they switch places and the black guy , without lube just shoves his cock deep in me, I want to scream but his buddy has his cock deep in my throat and holding my head. Thanks to the two earlier loads in made it more bearable. He fucked me hard until he dump his seed deep in me. Pulled out and switched places with his partner. I lick clean the black guys dick and prepare for his buddy assault on my wrecked pussy. He has a big head that always hurts a little on the way in but it feels so good. Heplowed my ass until he blow his load deep in me mixing it up we the 3 previous loads. I left after and when I got to my room. They emailed me and said how they loved to fucked my hole and wanted to do it again in the future.

Next morning got another email from them and their phone number. I text them to see what's up and they want me to come over right away. They wanted to dump their loads in me before going to work. I'm such a slut. Went back and got two simultaneous loads, one in my ass and one down my throat.

This past Monday, a soldier boy I had fucked before hit me on a4a. He wanted to have a threesome. He wanted to fuck me and use my toys. I invite a daddy thats been fucking me for a month now. He is kind of new to man sex. But he is a good kisser and rimmer. And he can fuck forever. So the soldier boy was a not show, so my daddy rimmed my ass good while I sucked his dick until it was nice and hard. He always tells me how he loves to fuck my boy pussy. The first time we meet he used condoms. But the second time we meet, he was on his back, while I sucked him hard, and then just climbed on top of him and sit on his cock. He couldn't believe how good it felt, and fuck me hard that night and gave me 3 loads. Monday wasn't different. He gave me his first load, then kept playing with my ass eith his fingers and my 8in dildo. Until he was hatd again. Then he bkind folded me tied my hands together and my feet. Push me fsce down on the bed and climb on top of me and proceed to fuck me hard and to call me names, that I was his boy to use, and I told him to rape my pussy. I got rewarded with a second load. After that he left. My cunt was dripping cum which I collected with my finger and lick it.

I then went on craigslist to see if I got lucky. And I did. This young guy was looking for some fun at his place, so I reply with stats and pics of my bubble butt. He responded back with his cock pic and his roommate pic. One white guy and one black both with huge dicks. Score I said and hsul ass to their apartment. When I got to their place, I remembered the white guy fucked me before long time ago and it hurt in a good way. So we go to the bedroom and we get naked. White guy is 30, beard, swimmers body, and hairy, 8.5 big head cock, black guy is late 20s, smooth chest, 9 in cock. I started sucking the black guy, and alternate between them and them sucking me.Then we climb on the bed I get on all fours and present my pussy to the white guy and he licks it while I suck the black guy and make him hard. His partner tells him to fuck me. So they switch places and the black guy , without lube just shoves his cock deep in me, I want to scream but his buddy has his cock deep in my throat and holding my head. Thanks to the two earlier loads in made it more bearable. He fucked me hard until he dump his seed deep in me. Pulled out and switched places with his partner. I lick clean the black guys dick and prepare for his buddy assault on my wrecked pussy. He has a big head that always hurts a little on the way in but it feels so good. Heplowed my ass until he blow his load deep in me mixing it up we the 3 previous loads. I left after and when I got to my room. They emailed me and said how they loved to fucked my hole and wanted to do it again in the future.

Next morning got another email from them and their phone number. I text them to see what's up and they want me to come over right away. They wanted to dump their loads in me before going to work. I'm such a slut. Went back and got two simultaneous loads, one in my ass and one down my throat.

• Upvote 1

I swear. I am going to buy a lotto ticket every time I get fucked...

So I was previewing a condo today for a client and it is occupied by college guys. The place was trashed and all their clothes everywhere. Packed boxes of crap all stacked up. Beer bottles all over the place. I was walking around the condo and realized someone else was there. Out of the bathroom comes this college guy I had connected with on Grindr and sucked his fat dick 3 or 4 weeks ago. Typical corn fed all american type. Not a looker, but the body and dick of death. He laughed, we chatted and he opened up his towel.  

I sat on the edge of his mattress and sucked it hard. He pulled off and asked me for some ass.  I dropped trou and kneeled on the mattress.  He spat on my hole and fingered it kinda gently.. spit on it again... I moaned and he rubbed his foreskin up and down my crack and tucked the skin in my hole. Kind of used it like a fuck tube to get that dick up my tight hole.  I'm tight. VERY tight.  He worked on me til I was almost begging.  Then he fucked me like a dog and dumped his load in my ass.  He pulled out and wiped off.  I asked if his room mates liked ass and he said they didn't know about him. Damn.  

From the stuff laying around.. all that jock gear... man, I think I might have been able to get a few more loads in there! I will settle for this one tho. He's coming back in the Fall to finish his degree.

I hope he decides on a post graduate program too.

• Upvote 3

Met pwrbttm26 from BBRT at a bookstore in Lexington.  He was advertising his hole for anonymous use.  I got there and found him with 7 loads in his hole.  We went into a booth and I bent him over and recorded the breeding.  It's on my XTube page.  I found him again later and gave him load 18 but we didn't record that one.  He ended up with 22 loads!

• Upvote 3