Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

3 hours ago, Dickmagnet said:

Decided for a change i would head to the woods at night instead of late afternoons, Boy was i shocked gone were all the old grandpa's & hustlers & in there place were a lot of very horny sexy guys age bracket 30 - 55 perfect.

Where did you go?

3 hours ago, Dickmagnet said:

Added new meaning to Black Friday just a bit ago.  Took a BBC that is attached to a long time fuck bud (and one of the dudes most likely to have converted me) while bent over the arm of a chair at my place.   Fuck all that shopping......getting that BBC was much better than running off to WalMart.    Day is young yet....could be my best Black Friday ever.....NEXT!!!!!!!!!

Been visiting Las Vegas for a couple days, and it's been exceptionally eye opening.  Brief rundown of all loads I can remember:

theater:

load 1 - hot older guy that kind of had a look of early onset wasting, but gorgeous face as well.  Sucked him off and swallowed as guys looked on.

loads 2&3: guys I didn't see, shot on my ass and crack because they could not get in my hole.  I didn't see the because I was bent over and sick the dick of #4, who was spreading my ass for 2 and 3.

Load 4: hot black guy with nice black dick,  not BBC, but good.  He was very shy, took me 30 minutes of letting him build up courage.  Finally,when there was only us, he let me start sucking him.  Hard instantly and started fucking my face.  Had to stand up and pushed my pants down, hoping he'd be interested.  Could tell he was very shy, maybe even 1st time doing this because he did little to dictate, even with my nipple piercings he only lightly pinched.

when the pants came down, he began to come out.  He felt my cheeks, then slid to my hole.  I tried to turn to him but he stopped me.  Instead he held me in place as one the guys from 2/3 tried to fuck me.  He couldn't get in my hole, but shot his small load in my crack. After next guy unloaded, black man let me loose. 

I moved to have my ass by his cock; he took the bait.  Brief spit and he shoved his cock in me.  Guys we're watching which I loved.  He fucked me for a couple minutes before saying, "I'm gonna cum," and starting to pull out.  I grabbed him quickly and held him. Told him, "Shoot in me."  He asked, "Really?" I moaned, "Yes.  Breed my hole."

couple more thrusts and i heard his groan and felt the flexing of his dick.  My first ass load of the trip.  He quickly came out of the comfort zone, pulling out and leaving quickly.  I waited to see if anything else was happening before I left.

part 2 to follow

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, SuccessfulChaser said:

Added new meaning to Black Friday just a bit ago.  Took a BBC that is attached to a long time fuck bud (and one of the dudes most likely to have converted me) while bent over the arm of a chair at my place.   Fuck all that shopping......getting that BBC was much better than running off to WalMart.    Day is young yet....could be my best Black Friday ever.....NEXT!!!!!!!!!

Black Friday is supposed to be about shopping? I thought that it was a national holiday for white bottoms to honor BBC with their willing cumholes. Stupid me (lol).

Glad you got to participate in the secret meaning of Black Friday and good luck getting some more. 

• Upvote 1

FT. LAUDERDALE - Took 2 loads and gave one 11/19

CHARLOTTESVILLE - Gave a load to a hottie in my hotel 11/20

WATERBURY, CT. - Gave a load to a sexy cumdump in my hotel 11/21

AUSTIN - Took a load from a huge black 25 year old cock at my hotel 11/23

FT. LAUDERDALE - Whored a sexy cumdump out at the Inn Leather today and gave him a couple loads.  He ended up with 10 or 11 loads in his ass.  I adore that boy!

• Upvote 1

On October 24, 2016 at 5:31 PM, gotfur said:

went to my favorite bookstore today and sucked off 3 cocks and took 2 loads in my hairy dad hole. Tonight I placed a craigslist add and so far have swallowed 2 loads both from big hairy bear types. I need about 4 more loads tonight to feel accomplished!

Took three loads yesterday. At home. Hope to travel south fairly soon. Spen 7-10 days in a major city with lots of sleazy cum dump activity. Take at least 500 full blown AIDs loads. Be bred by AIDs skeletons

Went to Cumunion party this past Wed in Atlanta.  I pre-lubed my hot hole and walked in with just my jockstrap, collar and boots on and paid my entry fee.  Walked around for a little bit to check out the guys.  I then went into the dark maze area and leaned over a fuck bench and took a few hits of poppers.  I was already buzzed from 3 cocktails and feeling pretty slutty.  I was there to get multiple loads pumped in my ass by whoever wanted to fuck me.  I didn't care who they were or what they looked like, I just wanted to get gang banged.  I ended up getting 10 loads pumped in my poz slut ass and it was so hot!

• Upvote 3

I had a really intense and draining week so was really happy to get a text this morning from a 21 year old student I've been fucking occasionally for the past two years.  He mostly goes with lads his own age but also loves older guys with hairy chests (that's where I come in!). He told me he was in the mood for a good "daddy fuck". We met for breakfast first- he's a fit lad with blond, floppy hair, very engaging, bright and very good company as well as being very good looking.

I asked him if he had gone with any other older guys recently and he told me he had been back home a few weeks ago for a family wedding and had got together with a gay couple in their forties at the reception.  He ended up back in their room at the hotel where they both fucked him.  I asked if they had used condoms and he said no - they had both fucked him bb and cum in his arse.

We went back to mine and, after he had played with my hairy chest for a while,  he sucked my cock and then bent over the settee.  I pushed my bare cock up him and fucked him hard until I shot my 7 day load right up his cunt.  He grinned, pulled his pants up and went off to join some of his uni mates for a drink.

Great start to the weekend

• Upvote 5

What I thought was going to be a quick 1-1 fuck with an online horny fucker turned out to be a boozed up, poppers fueled fuckathon with two tops, one vers and me as the bottom....While I was being plowed by a very verbal top out of the blue two cocks appeared in front of my face. Two guys he had boozing and smoking with in the living room while I was ushered directly into the bedroom when I arrived. No idea there were two more. They took turns. Staggered home around 1am, half drunk, head spinning from the poppers and with 5 loads in my hole and one in my belly. It had been a while so this was an unexpected but very wlecome surprise.

• Upvote 5

Was a total slut last night at the sex club as every top there took a turn on my ass.  I lost count after 15 loads were pumped in my poz slut ass.  Most were BBC and they love fucking and filling my boy cunt.  My ass is so tore up and sore this morning and I can only imagine what my viral load is up to. 

• Upvote 2

Went to Jackhammer in Chicago last night, late Saturday night. I was in the downstairs bar, The Hole. It didn't get crowded until after midnight. They make you undress and check your clothes, and so I only had on panties with a big cutout hole in the ass. The back room area gets a lot of action. It was basically a big orgy. Guys were getting fucked on mattresses and a lot of sucking was going on. I sucked a couple guys, then I climbed into the sling that was vacant. One guy started fingering my hole as I had my legs up. It was really hot. I was moving my ass as his fingers were going in deep. Sure enough, another guy started rubbing my ass and the next thing I knew he was sliding his cock into my ass after the first guy had me lubed up with his fingers. Being in a sling is sooo hot. Two different guys fucked me in the sling while a few others watched.  

• Upvote 1

On 11/25/2016 at 9:58 AM, Pigtoy said:

Been visiting Las Vegas for a couple days, and it's been exceptionally eye opening.  Brief rundown of all loads I can remember:

theater:

load 1 - hot older guy that kind of had a look of early onset wasting, but gorgeous face as well.  Sucked him off and swallowed as guys looked on.

loads 2&3: guys I didn't see, shot on my ass and crack because they could not get in my hole.  I didn't see the because I was bent over and sick the dick of #4, who was spreading my ass for 2 and 3.

Load 4: hot black guy with nice black dick,  not BBC, but good.  He was very shy, took me 30 minutes of letting him build up courage.  Finally,when there was only us, he let me start sucking him.  Hard instantly and started fucking my face.  Had to stand up and pushed my pants down, hoping he'd be interested.  Could tell he was very shy, maybe even 1st time doing this because he did little to dictate, even with my nipple piercings he only lightly pinched.

when the pants came down, he began to come out.  He felt my cheeks, then slid to my hole.  I tried to turn to him but he stopped me.  Instead he held me in place as one the guys from 2/3 tried to fuck me.  He couldn't get in my hole, but shot his small load in my crack. After next guy unloaded, black man let me loose. 

I moved to have my ass by his cock; he took the bait.  Brief spit and he shoved his cock in me.  Guys we're watching which I loved.  He fucked me for a couple minutes before saying, "I'm gonna cum," and starting to pull out.  I grabbed him quickly and held him. Told him, "Shoot in me."  He asked, "Really?" I moaned, "Yes.  Breed my hole."

couple more thrusts and i heard his groan and felt the flexing of his dick.  My first ass load of the trip.  He quickly came out of the comfort zone, pulling out and leaving quickly.  I waited to see if anything else was happening before I left.

part 2 to follow

I love Vegas. I can always find good hard cock there. 

Posted an ad on Craigslist stating I was looking for mature man to bareback my hole. Had the usual replies from the older guys I did before, but an unknown reply came from a guy who said he was on way home from bar. I gave my address. He was there in like 20 minutes. An old beat up pickup truck pulled in front. A heavy set guy, maybe 40 at most, with a cop stache, comes to door. I say hey and let him in. All he says is "let's do this". So I walk right into bedroom and strip and sit on edge of bed. He walks over and pulls out a super thick 7" cock. I suck him for a few, til he pulls out and tell me to bend over. I get on my bed on all fours, with my ass right at the edge. He walks up behind me, feels my ass is prelubed, and starts to push into me slowly. Thank goodness I had poppers handy. Damn his cock was fat. Once he is in balls deep, he grabs my hips and starts fucking like a rabbit. I could tell he just wanted to dump his load and go. My cock was rock hard the three minutes he fucked me. I could tell he was about to shoot as he slowed down his strokes a bit and was growling. Finally he half whispers "take it whore" then makes a guttural noise and I feel his cock pulsating. He stands still for like 10 seconds, and quickly pulls out. I immediately feels his cum running down my thigh, and before I could sit upright on the bed he was starting his truck and pulling away. I just lay back and jerk myself off thinking of the big load in my ass. 

• Upvote 1

Guest jason385
3 hours ago, boybottom4use said:

Was a total slut last night at the sex club as every top there took a turn on my ass.  I lost count after 15 loads were pumped in my poz slut ass.  Most were BBC and they love fucking and filling my boy cunt.  My ass is so tore up and sore this morning and I can only imagine what my viral load is up to. 

You are so lucky living in ATL. You must get a lot of BBC, especially from the down low guys.