Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

FT. LAUDERDALE - Went to 321 Slammers down here, a sex club.  Got there way too early at about 7:45 so had some drinks and waited for the action to begin.  I took 2 anonymous loads in the dark area then bred a cumdump with my load in the same place.  I fucked about 5 or 6 asses but only one got my load.  I'll be back tonight!

Guest Dickmagnet

Went to the woods yesterday late afternoon just before it started getting dark, It was pretty quite not much cruising going on & only a couple of guys walking around, So i thought the hell with it, Found a good spot pulled my pants down to my knees exposing my ass in a jockstrap. After about 5 mins of waiting i saw a guy approach me so i started hitting the poppers, Soon enough i was feeling his hands & could hear him unzipping, Pulled out a reasonable sized cock dripping pre-cum, He did not waste anytime & proceeded to ram his cock deep in my hungry ass. It felt so good, He was pumping away like a jack rabbit & before i knew it he was filling my ass with his hot spunk. It felt so good while he was fucking me another guy had appeared & when the first one was done filling my ass he whispered to the other guy something, I stayed in my position & let the second guy fuck me & fill me with his hot cum too. He had a nice cock on him too, After they were both done they started taking turns fucking me bare, It felt so horny being used like this out in the woods. Afterwards we got chatting & they invited me back to there place, Yep you got it they were a horny couple looking for a pig to breed - WOOF !!!

FT. LAUDERDALE - Went to 321 Slammer Friday night again.  I wasn't impressed with the crowd but I went into a gloryhole booth at one point and walked into an absolutely enormous cock hard as you could imagine and protruding thru the hole.  I sucked as much of it as I could to get it wet then slid my ass down onto the cock having no idea who it was on the other side.  He seemed to think my ass was deserving of his load and within 3 minutes was pumping my ass with a load about as big as his cock.  I didn't take any more cock the rest of the night but fucked a lot of holes -- just none of them got my load.  Shame!

Today I will take 3 loads from nice Thai boys. I will put the pictures on my Tumblr (Thai boys cum). 

The first boy will arrive at 4pm. A student of Bangkok university. Little body, and good ass too. Last time I let him fuck me, then I fucked him too, feeling his cum drip out of my whole when I was inside him. He also takes cum inside. 

At 6pm another boy comes. A bit older. He is straight but fucks me if I help him pay for his room. Good cock and he stays hard long time. 

Then at 7pm comes the third boy. That one I can ask to lick my ass. I clean my hole before he arrives so that he does not know that I was fucked already. But when he pushes his tong in my hole I guess he will lick the cum of the two other boys without knowing it. Then I let him fuck me. It's so great to feel his cock inside my ass already filled with cum. 

Good time coming... 

Edited by sergenudiste
  • Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

So was horny like a pig yesterday again so off i headed to the same woods to see if there was any action going on, Wow it was really busy for a saturday afternoon i got loaded 4 times, Twice by the same guy as my earlier post yep he was there again looking for a hole to seed & he did mine again this time though we drew a crowd of guys all wanking off around us.

That was hot i wish they had all bred me but that did not happen anyway i got loaded twice by him after that i walked around a bit & got fucked again by an horny arab guy in training pants he had a gorgeous cut cock, I started of sucking him hard but soon enough he had his fingers in my ass, He must have felt the spunk inside because he then turned me around pushed me to the ground grabbed my hips & raped my ass. 

Wow it felt super horny being force fucked by this horny guy. He fucked hard & very rough for about 15minutes & then i heard his breathing change & soon enough i was getting filled with a huge load, I could feel about 8 or 9 squirts going deep in my ass. After he was done he did not say a word just pulled up his pants & left me there on the ground sore & full of his cum.

By the time i picked myself up he was long gone. Felt so good to be used again. I hope i see that fucker again.

Last night stopped by my master's place where he had me on my hands and knees to eat his sweaty musky ass and lick his armpits. He then proceeded to slap my ass and face. He fucked me standing up, bent over, he fucked me until I was sore. He then had me suck his dick until he came

Park in Sacramento (still here as I write this).  Silver haired guy, kinda cute.  Sucked him briefly, pulled my sweats down to gauge interest,  he began playing with it.  Couple minutes, I threw gauntlet down, turned around and bent over. 

No no questions about status or condoms, just 2 pigs needing to rut.  He slow ducked me to open me up, then got a little more rough, pulling all out and slamming back in balls deep.

after couple minutes of this, comes the magic words, "I'm getting close."  I said "shoot in me."  He asked, "really?"  My response was "seed my hole."  Couple more thrusts and I get a nice creamy load dumped in me.

hope I get another load or two.  Maybe one of the guys in a tent need some release?

• Upvote 1

Was super horny tonight.  Went on grindr and met up with a verbal top. Usually I try to avoid super ghetto neighborhoods here since its generally high crime in those areas, but I was in a need to be bred mood. 

This top was super aggressive and literally shoved it in before I could get used to it. After a few minutes it started feeling good and like a cumslut that I am... was begging him to breed me. He was able to dump a giant 3 day load into me. I am sitting at work trying to hold it while looking for more cock to fill me tonight. Feel super slutty tonight. Hoping to get some more tops to load me up.

• Upvote 1

Took a second load tonight just now. Hooked up with one my regular top fb. Havent seen him in a few weeks. He dropped a pretty sizable load in me. My hole is gapping open right now.. trying to squeeze it all in while I'm sitting at work.. had to use the washroom like 3 times to clean up because it just keeps dripping.

• Upvote 3

My last load was a repeat session ( our third) with my m8 Russ. After a good snog and some dirty breeding chat he gave my arse a good rimming and my cock a good suck before getting on his hands and knees arse in the air so I could fuck my raw cock into him. Caprured my fuck on video and eventually I shot a big several day load deep into him. He pushed a bit out for the camera and the I ate some more spunk out to snogg with him. The rest stayed in as lube for another guy later in the day. Just uploaded the fuck to my cumjunkie's sleaze hole tumblr site....

• Upvote 2

My last load was about an hour ago.  Met up with this super cute top with a huge BBC.  His cock was super thick, I had doubts about taking it.  We started out with swapping bjs, then he rimmed me and opened me up.  We both took a lot of popper hits.  I was able to relax enough for him to slide it right in raw.  He went at it for almost 2 hours.  Best fuck I ever had to this date even though I am so sore and can barely sit.  He asked me where I want it and I told him to dump it as deep as he could.  Afterwards, he gave me an amazing bj in which he swallowed.  I am hoping we have a repeat again. 

• Upvote 2

Hey guys. I'm quite new to the forum but I've been following it for some time.

my last load was at my local cruising ground about 5 min drive from where I live. There's a few lay-bys and then some wooded area which is known for use by the gay community. I had an hour spare earlier today so I thought I'd douche and have a wander down.

i pulled up and there were 2 cars parked already, both empty. Not one to miss out on any fun and potential cum, I jumped out of my car and went for a wander. I soon bumped in to the 2 guys who were sucking each other off. 

Luckily for me, they both seemed to be top because they weren't really getting in to it much and there was no ass fingering going on. I got to my knees and started working on them both. Getting them fully hard and horny. I got up, ensuring I kept 1 cock in my mouth and put my smooth ass on full display. It didn't take long for the other top to walk across to my ass and start fingering. I had prelubed at home so I was ready for fucking. Without notice he stuck his raw cock in me and started fucking me. 3-4 minutes passed and he thrust a loud deep load straight up my ass. He pulled up his trousers and off he went. I turned around and backed on to the guy I had been sucking. With no hesitation he slid in me raw and started pumping me. I could tell he was close by the way he was fucking. Soon enough he too was pumping his load up my ass. Up his trousers came and we walked off without as much as a glance back. I stood and wanked off over a tree, got dressed and jumped back in the car. A successful Tuesday afternoon by all accounts! 

• Upvote 6

Last Thursday evening I finally hooked up with a guy I found on CL when I placed an ad looking for a poz anal top. Taking loads from neg guys feels nice but I am at the point I need more excitement when I fuck. I've decided that the anxiety of taking only hot loads from now on will give me the excitement I need. Eric claims to have pozzed 5 of the last 11 guys he's fucked but he didn't give me details on how many loads it too to knock them up. He said he's not on meds. I may be bug chasing but I don't want to get infected quite yet, so Eric sounded a bit more potent than I'd like, "but what the hell?," I figured. So, I douched and then went over to his place. He pumped two loads into me. I've had the butterflies ever since (and even on the drive over to his place). The level of excitement and anxiety taking his loads is intoxicating. I am now totally hooked on playing only with poz tops. Now I'm waiting to see what happens - if the flu strikes or not. In about 5 weeks I'll get tested again. If I'm still neg, I hope to meet up with him every 2 or 3 months just to keep the excitement going. I figure the day will come that even a guy with a track record like Eric's won't be exciting enough. I've even thought about meeting up with the last guy he pozzed, but by then, maybe that guy's VL count won't be as high as it is right now. But maybe Eric will have pozzed someone else in the meantime, other than me, to give me the dose of excitement I crave.