• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Justin gets fucked by Daddies

Ryan greeted us at the door a few moments after we had knocked.  He was dressed in just a loose pair of gym shorts, and the heft of his cock was clearly visible through the fabric.  I guess that he was excited to finally get his seed into Justin after a month or more of chatting but not getting anywhere. 

Come in guys, make yourselves comfortable.  Can I get you a drink? Ryan began after introducing himself. 

I toed off my sneakers and asked for a glass of water.  He looked at Justin, who politely declined anything.  Ryan walked over to the kitchen area and pulled out a glass then filled it with a Britta filter from the fridge.  I walked over to the counter dividing the dining area from the kitchen and accepted the glass from him, giving him a subtle wink as I brought the glass to my lips and drank deeply.  Finished with the water, I put the glass back on the counter. 

Well, Ryan said I dont know about you guys but Im not here to stand around a kitchen.  How about we head to the bedroom and get to know each other better.

Sounds good to me. I said. 

Justin nodded as well, and we all followed Ryan into the Living room where we were introduced to David. David stood up and followed us all back to the bedroom.  Once there, Ryan began to Kiss Justin as David and I began to kiss and feel each other up.  Ryan quickly got Justin out of his shirt and whistled his admiration at the boys nice chest and abs.  Though he was no athlete, Justin did have a nice body.  Justin dropped to his knees knowing that he should get his mouth wrapped around some daddy cock soon if he was going to be taking cock again in his ass. 

David and I quickly stripped each other, but were more focused on the action taking place between Ryan and Justin.  Justin had pulled down Ryans shorts and was currently sucking that cock deep into his throat.  Watching Dad get sucked off by Justin made me sad that I had not gotten him to suck on my cock earlier, but then I was more focused on getting my toxic cum in his ass than a long session; that could come later.

Ryan picked Justin up off the floor, and quickly stripped him of his jeans, smiling when he discovered the boy was commando.  Ryan helped Justin up onto the bed, setting him on his back with his ass on the side and dove in to eat his ass.  I positioned myself on all fours on the other side of the bed and David quickly got behind me and began to eat my ass out.  Ryan let out appreciative grunts as he ate the remnants of my load out of Justins opened hole. 

Hmm, He said Looks like someone already got a load up his cunt.  And its a tasty one too.  Would that be your Buddy Toms load I am eating out of your ass?

Yes Sir, we had time to kill before coming over here and Tom got me lubed up for you with his cum.  Justin responded.

He is a good friend then, guess we will have to thank him properly.  Ryan said then went back to eating out Justin getting him ready for his larger Daddy cock.

Justin was right beside me on the bed, so I grabbed his head and we kissed as our asses were prepped to get fucked by the two daddies.  This also helped distract Justin from the fact that my Dad was now adding fingers into his ass, and that his fingernails were roughing up his insides to help the virus get into him. 

Soon, the two older men stopped with the ass eating and lined their thick daddy cocks up with our boipussies and quickly shoved in.  Even though I had taken Daves cock numerous times, I was not ready for the quick entry today.  Justin moaned in pain into my mouth as I moaned my pain into his.  Dad and Dave pounded us without mercy, till they both growled and both of us felt the man inside us began to pulse and shoot their toxic seed deep into our waiting asses. 

When Dave pulled out, I broke the kiss with Justin to reach around and clean his cock off for him, and to blow him till he was hard again for Justins sloppy thirds.

Howd that feel Boy? Ryan asked Justin as he kept his cock inside him to make sure the toxic seed didnt start to drip out till Dave was ready to push it further in.  Did you like your first load of Poz cum?

Yes Sir, it felt great to get your cum inside me.  Something I have been afraid of for so long, but now thanks to Tom I know I shouldnt fear it.

Good Boy, hopefully you will be knocked up with our virus and part of this family when you leave here today.  But regardless, I hope you will come back and keep letting us fuck your sweet ass even after we make you part of the family.

Yes Sir, I like having Daddy Cum in me, and if it gives me a gift, than I will accept it and enjoy it.

Good Boy, Now Daddy Dave is going to add his Cum with mine in you so that we can both be Daddies to your virus.  Im going to go add my second load into your Buddy Tom.

Dave and Dad switched places, and I moaned in pleasure as Dads cock slid into my hole and began to work Daves cum further into me.  Justin moaned as Daves cock slid into him and began to work the previous two toxic loads even further into him.  I motioned to Dad to stop for a second, and he withdrew from my ass.  I adjusted my position so that I could suck on Justins cock and feed him mine as we both got our second Daddy load.  As soon as I was in position, Dad slid back into me and began to fuck in earnest. 

Justin was a great cocksucker, and I gave him as much pleasure on his cock as his ass was getting from Dave.  Justin moaned around my cock, and I guessed that must mean he was close.  I swiped my tongue around the head of his cock a few times and that was all it took.  He groaned and began to shoot his neg seed down my throat.  That sent me over the edge, and I began to pump his mouth full of my toxic seed. 

Dave was the next to shoot his load, adding a third poz load to Justins ass.  Dad grunted behind me shortly after Dave had shot and added more poz seed to my cunt.    We all slowly moved apart, then collapsed together onto the bed.  After resting a few minutes, I slid out of the bed and started getting dressed again.  Justin joined me in getting dressed.  Ryan grabbed his shorts and walked the two of us out, giving both of us a hug as we left.

So, I asked Justin as we walked down the street how was taking known poz cock and cum?

It was amazing, and Ryan and Dave were great.  You were too, I loved that we both sucked each other off as we got fucked, would love to do that again.

Yea, I love having a cock in my mouth and ass at the same time.  Though what is really great is two cocks in your ass at the same time.  Going to have to try that soon

Ill add it to my list of things to do now that I am going to become a cumslut.

And what about taking those poz loads?  Feel better about that?

Well, Im not sure that I want to get poz, but if it happens I will deal with it.  Like you said, I can go to the free clinic and get treated there so my folks wont find out.

Cool!  So, what you going to do with the rest of your night?  I can see if Rob wants some company and you can hang with us and get some more cum in that ass.  I said with a smile and a hint of more things to try.

Thanks, but I got some things I need to get done for school tonight.  Not to mention that my ass is kinda sore from getting fucked three times in about two hours.  Im not used to that much action, though it does feel great to have those loads in there and to want to get more in there.

Ok, well, if you change your mind, text me and we can meet up.  Im not sure what Rob has planned for tonight, but we can add you in if you want.

With a promise to call or text if his plans changed, we hugged and shared a brief kiss before heading to our respective buses back to campus.  Hopefully Dad and I will hear from Justin again and we can add him to the Family of Poz boys.

Pozing James

After leaving Justin, I went back to the dorm room to find Rob making out on our bed with James, the cute Blonde with us on the wrestling team.  When I opened the door, they both looked over at me and grinned.  James perky butt pointed right at me.

Bout time you got back. Rob said Did you succeed in getting the condom Nazi to take your poz cock and cum?

I looked worriedly at James, but noticed that his hole was glistening with cum so guessed that he already had one load for Rob in him.

Yea, then went over to the Daddies and they both loaded him up too.  Time will tell if it takes.  I replied while taking off my clothes.  I see you guys started without me.

Yep, James said Rob already gave me one toxic load, but I want yours in me too.  Want as many as you guys can give me.  Chris said you two were the best fucks he ever had.

Wow, Word is getting around I guess. I said as I climbed onto the bed and between James legs.

James spread his legs further and lifted his ass up opening his hole a bit as he did so.  I dove in to that hole, and could taste Robs load leaking out.  I lapped up some of Robs cum and then moved up to kiss rob and give him a taste of his cum and James ass.  Rob and I kissed and snowballed his cum with James between us as my cock grew hard in his crack.

Once I was hard, I got off James and had him slid his hole onto Robs rock hard shaft then bend over and kiss rob as I worked my cock into his stuffed cunt.  He groaned as I pushed in and really stretched him out. 

Gotta make sure this ass is roughed up so that our Bug can take in you quickly.  I said as I finally bottomed out in his hole. 

Give it to me guys; Knock up my ass with your bug!  James said as I began to fuck his ass.

Rob and I found a good alternating rhythm and soon were really pounding on James.  About ten minutes into fucking him, he groaned that he was going to cum and proceeded to shoot his neg cum all over his and Robs stomachs.  Rob and I kept thrusting through the spasms of his ass as he shot several large spurts of neg cream. 

I was the first one to feel my load building, and let the guys know I was about to add my toxic cum into James.  He begged for me to plant it deep, so when I couldnt hold back any more I shove all the way in and began to unload into his full ass.  The pulsing of my cock on his set Rob off and he also shoved all the way in and let loose another dirty load.

Once I had drained my balls, I slowly pulled out of James and collapsed next to him on the bed.  James kissed me and Rob as Robs cock slowly deflated and popped out of James ass.

Thanks Boys, I hope that does the Job.  I cant wait to poz up and help you guys spread it around the team.  Any Ideas on whos next?  James said.

We are not done with you yet.  You are getting many more loads of this poz cum tonight into that ass.  And Chris is not confirmed yet, it has only been a week and a half since we first fucked him and no signs of conversion yet.  I said.

Besides, the fun is in the fucking to make you poz, not just the fact that we converted you.  Rob said.

James reached down and grabbed both our cocks, slowly jacking them back to full hardness.  Well, lets get you back up and get these back in me so I can get all that poison jizz in me to convert me.

After we had both fucked a few loads into James, Rob had slid out of bed and grabbed his magic toothbrush, the one that he had used on his ass when we converted him.  He showed it to James, and james legs curled up to his chest allowing rob to slide the brush into his ass and work it around to aid in roughing him up and pushing our toxic cum into the lining of his ass.

Yea, you guys are great!  I should be poz and toxic like you in no time!  James said as the brush moved around inside him.

We aim to give you exactly what you want and need here.  I said as I leaned down and kissed him again.

By the time the sun rose on Sunday, my cock was sore from all the fucking; Robs and my balls were truly drained, and James ass was so full of our cum that it had leaked out and soaked the bed under him.  We lazed in bed for a while, drifting in and out of sleep.  Around noon, the grumbling of our stomachs finally drove us to get out of the bed and get food.  After our lunch, we went our separate ways to get ready for classes the next day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 1

Justin Converts to a Cumwhore

A few days after we had met up, I got a call from Justin. 

Hey buddy, whats up?  I asked him

Not much, just been thinking on what we did the other day.

Yea?  What kind of thinking?

How much I really enjoyed it, and the fact that I want to keep doing it.   I really want to take more poz cock and cum, its become like a craving to me.

I know how you feel buddy, I always want cock and cum in my hole.  You going to meet up with Ryan and Dave and let them Poz you up?

Yea, that is why I was calling you.  Wondered if you wanted to go with me again.  Think I want to try two cocks, but cant take both of theirs.  Was thinking I could take yours and one of theirs.

Id be up for that.  When were you thinking of meeting up with them again?

Well, it would have to be over the weekend, as have classes and other shit to deal with.

Yea, understand that.  If you dont want to wait till then, you can come up here and let Rob and I fuck you.  Our cocks are about the same size, so not as big as the daddy cocks.

I think I could take a little time for that one night this week.  When you guys free?

Right now, any time after 6.  Only have weight training practices till after Thanksgiving holiday.

Cool, think I could come up tomorrow night?

Yea, we can do that.  See you tomorrow Buddy.  Just text me and I will meet you and bring you onto campus.

Great!  See you tomorrow and look forward to meeting Rob.

We hung up, and I let rob know that night that Justin was coming over the next night, and that we had to play at being Neg boys even though he wanted Poz cock and cum since he didnt know about me yet.

The next evening as we were walking back to the dorm after weights, I got the text from Justin that he was near campus and where should we meet.  I had him wait at the corner he was on and Rob and I jogged over to meet him.

Rob let out a low Whistle when he spotted Justin.  Too bad we cant let him know he is getting Poz loads from us, even if he will be family.

Yea, I replied wait till you slide into him, it is an ass made to be a cumdump.

When we finally got to him, I introduced Justin to Rob, and suggested we head over to the dorm for a bit of fun.  On the short walk over, we made small talk, and got to eye each other and start our inner fantasies of how the night would go.

Once we were inside, we all fell onto the bed and began to make out with each other as we stripped off clothes.  Finally naked, Rob and I began to work over Justin and get him ready to take our bare cocks.  I spread his legs and began to rim his tight pucker, getting it lose and slick with my spit for the fucking.  Rob kissed Justin and began to play with his cock.

After a few minutes, I moved up to his cock and Rob replaced me eating Justins ass.  The boy was really enjoying our oral skills, but soon he pushed both of us away.

Though I love how your mouths feel, I came here to get both your cocks in my ass, and I really need to get fucked!  I need to feel bare cocks in my ass and then feel you shoot in me.

Wow, for someone who was afraid of barebacking a few days ago, you really are becoming a cumslut. I said to him

Yea, thanks to you!  Now get those cocks in me and stretch me out.  Want to feel both of you in me at the same time so I can take those daddy cocks together.

I lay on my back, and Justin straddled me and sank down onto my bare cock.  Once I was balls deep in his ass, Rob pushed him down so the two of us were kissing as he spit on his cock and began to slide it into Justin next to mine. 

Justin let out a groan of pain as his ass was forced open even further to accept Robs cock beside mine.  But he took it and soon I felt Robs balls on top of mine. 

You got two cocks in that ass now, hows it feel buddy?  I asked Justin.

I feel like I am being split in two, but I love the feeling of being so full!  He said.

Wait till you feel us both start moving. Rob said as he slowly withdrew his cock from Justin then pushed back in as deep as he could go.

Rob and I got our rhythm going, and soon we were both really fucking Justin deep and opening him up.

Yea, guys, pound my ass!  Give me that cum! Justin begged us.

About 20 minutes after we had first slid into his hole, I could tell that Rob was getting ready to spray Justins insides with his poz cum.

Get ready buddy, Im going to give you my cum.  Rob said.

Give it to me!  Justin all but shouted.

A few more pumps and I felt Robs cock pulse as he fired off his load into Justin.  That sent me over the edge, and I shoved in as far as I could and as I kissed Justin hard began to add my seed to what Rob was pumping into Justins bare ass.

Rob kissed the back of Justins neck and I kept kissing him as we both came down from our climaxes.  After several minutes, our cocks softened and popped out of Justin. 

Whoa, now I feel completely empty after having both of you in me.  Justin said as we all laid on the bed, chilling out.

Well, I think there is enough cum in you though.  Rob said as he played with Justins ass and felt the cum dripping out of him.

Yea, you guys both opened me up in more ways than one.  Justin replied.

But did you enjoy having two cocks in you at the same time?  I asked him.

Oh yea, it was great!  I cant wait to do it again.  Going to be one of my new favorite things.  Guess I just need to be careful that I dont get too stretched out and ruin it for when I only have one cock to fuck me.

You would be amazed at how quickly your ass will recover.  And speaking of recovered, I think rob and I are ready for another round with you, if you want.  I said noticing that Rob was getting hard again while playing with Justins hole.

I dont think I can handle both of you fucking me again, but maybe we can do something else I have wanted to try with two guys.  Can I get fucked while sucking the other off?  Justin replied.

I think we can handle that. I said as Rob and I maneuvered Justin so that his head was between my legs and his ass was in the air for Rob to fuck.

Rob pounded his ass while I fed him my cock and fucked his throat.  After we used him for a good fifteen minutes, I rotated so I was under him and began to suck on his rock hard cock.  It didnt take long till he was shooting his load down my throat.  Soon after that I gave him a load of mine to taste as I creamed in his mouth.  Rob grunted and told him to take his seed as he shot his second load into Justins ass.

Again, we all collapsed onto the bed and snuggled for a few minutes. 

Well, I hate to cut it short, would love to spend the night fucking away with you both, but I need to get back to my room and ready for tomorrows classes.  But I really enjoyed it all.  Justin said has he got off the bed and began to rummage through the pile of clothes we had all tossed to the floor.

No problem Buddy. I said Any time you want a repeat let me know.  I am sure we can fit you in.

Thanks guys, you really helped me out tonight.  I do want to repeat it again soon, but first is to get DPd with a poz daddy cock to help get me to where I need to be.  Justin said as he finished getting dressed.

I got out of bed, threw on a pair of shorts and tee, slipped on my flipflops and grabbed my keys to walk Justin down. 

See you Later Rob, and thanks for everything. Justin said as we walked out the door.

Anytime sexy. Rob replied as the door closed.

Justin and I headed down in silence.  At the door to our dorm, I said good bye, and that I would text him about the weekend with the Daddies.  He gave me a peck on the cheek and with a wave headed back to his school.  I went back up to my room and Rob and I got some studying done before heading to bed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 2

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Back again, Finally.  Sorry for the long wait.  Life can do that to you.

Double Daddy Dick for Justin

Thursday night I got a call from Justin asking if he and Tom could come over again for some more fucking. 

So, changed your mind about taking poz cock and cum?  I asked him.

Yes Sir.  Talking with Tom has really helped me to overcome the fear of being Poz.  I met up with Tom and his roommate Rob last night and did something I wanted to try.

What was that? I asked him

I had Rob and Tom fuck me at the same time.  I was wondering if it would be ok to do the same when we come over this weekend.  But I know I cant take both of your daddy cocks in me, so could I take yours and Toms at the same time?

Sure, as long as both of us get to load your ass up so you can get our bug, you can take it however you want. I told him.

We finished up our conversation by setting up a time to all meet up.  I gave Justin a few minutes to call Tom and tell him the plans then I called him.

Hi Dad Tom said as he answered his phone.

Good Evening Son; heard you boys were busy adding a few more loads to Justin last night.

Yes Sir.  He wanted to try getting double penetrated, and who were we to refuse a cumsluts request?  But he still doesnt know that Rob and I are also Poz, and we got it from you.

Good.  Maybe you will need to get sick soon so that you can give him more with him knowing.

Sounds like a plan.  Sorry to cut it short dad, but got a paper due.  Ill see you both Saturday to help get more cum into Justin.  Maybe after this weekend, he will be getting sick with the flu.

Ok, do your schoolwork, and you and rob have a good night.  See you this weekend.  I have a few plans for Justin that will definitely help him get our family bug into his system.

Saturday arrived, and right on time the boys arrived at our place.  I was in just a pair of shorts and Dave was naked on the bed waiting for the boys to arrive and get the fucking going.

Come on in.  I said as I opened the door, Dave is waiting for us in the bedroom.

The boys quickly shed their clothes and soon we were all in the bed kissing and fondling each other getting ready for the breedings. 

Dave was lying on the bottom of the pile, Justin working on getting his cock nice and spit-soaked for him to ride.  I had stopped off on the way to the bedroom and placed the hard bristle toothbrush on the bed near Justins feet. 

Tom looked at it and smiled.  He dove in and began to eat Justins hole, working his spit in with his tongue and opening the pucker up for the fuck.  Soon, Justin moved off Daves cock and looked like he was about sit slide down onto it.

Before you get that cock in your ass, I said, are you sure you want to become a poz boy of mine and Daves?

Yes, I know now that I am meant to become a poz cumdump, and I want you two to be my poz Daddies.

Then before you take that cock, there is something else I want to put into you to help you with your conversion.  But once this goes in, there is no chance of you becoming Poz, you will be Poz.  We have used this before, and every one of them became poz that day.

Yes Daddy, Please use that brush on me.  Make today the day that I am converted to your poz boy.

I sild the brush into Justin and began to scrub the inside of his ass vigorously with the stiff bristles.  He winced in pain slightly, but took it quite well.  When I finally removed the brush the bristles were not a pale pink, but a bright deep red, he was definitely getting our poz swimmers into his blood stream today.

How about you Tom?  You want to join us today as well?

Yes please Sir.  Use that brush on me too.  Make me your poz son.  Tom said.

I brushed his inside, not as vigorously as Justin, but enough to make Justin think I had. 

With both boys brushed, I told Justin to get that cock in him.  He gladly slid down onto Dave, and then bent over to kiss Dave and let tom enter him as well.  As Tom slid in, Justin let out a groan of pain, I am sure that he was taking more than he had with Rob and Tom into his ass.  But he didnt tell them to stop, or pull out so I knew he really wanted it.

Once Tom was fully inside, I moved behind him and slid my cock into Tom.  With all of us joined, the fucking began, and the noises of sex filled the room: moans from the two getting fucked, and the slap of balls from those of us fucking. 

Far too soon I felt my load about to shoot; maybe it was knowing that Justin was finally going to become one of our boys after months of him being afraid to even meet us.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...