Tops with Low Hangers!!

DarkroomTaker

Been around the block lots of time taking cock where I can, had a breather for a while and now back in action!

Got fucked quite a few times the other day enjoyed as always, however; I got fucked by a bloke with low hanging bull balls that slapped my ass and was smacking loudly against me and mine, it was awesome, I loved the slapping and extra banging, I must have never had a big balled low hanging top fuck me before, this was totally different and really got me hard and moaning.. awesome.

Any bottom guy notice a difference with Tops with low hangers slapping away?

Any Tops with low hangers, tell me who you are.... please.

• Upvote 1

One of my favourite things, a top with big, low hanging balls. I love the feeling and sound of them slapping against me while he pounds me hard, it always makes me moan louder. I always like to suck on a nice pair of low hangers, take them into my mouth before and after I've been fucked, suck them while I rub my tops cock and play with his ass.

Guest pozbtm1967

Oh hell ya! And what's even hotter is if you can snap a cockring/ballstretcher around yours and theirs while they are doing you doggy! FUCKING HELL...

• 5 years later...

For a bottom, low hangers are amazing.  As many others have mentioned, the feel of slapping against my ass is the best.  I also love when they get wet and you hear the slop and suction when he goes balls deep.  ?