For Bottoms: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

expdbijock35

What is ur favorite position to get fucked?  

456 members have voted

1. 1. What is ur favorite position to get fucked?

It’s what position the top prefers, but I really love being on my stomach and feeling the power and weight of the top all over my body, but in this position I run a high risk of cumming without touching myself while getting pounded and pissing off the top for cumming before him

I love getting fucked on my back with my legs over my stud’s shoulders so he can go deep. Also, if my top is so inclined it allows for kissing so his tongue can fuck my mouth while his cock fucks my cunt.  Finally, I love to look in his eyes when he cums.

but as a total bottom slut, it’s really any way he wants to give it to me

On 8/5/2014 at 8:50 PM, cam1972 said:

Missionary. Love to look in his eyes as he breeds me. So fucking intense. Close second: me on my stomach, him laying full body on top of me. Love to feel all his weight on me.

I love to be pinned down like that, that’s great. I have to just stay still and take his cock and cum.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

im new to gay sex.  but for me i love laying flat on my stomach with my legs spread wide.  i just feel such a bond with my top when his hard penis slides all the way inside my ass.  i feel so close to him.  i never want him to take his dick out.

please message me if you wanna dirty talk

Edited by josh567

As a CumDump, on my knees, naked, ass up, exposed for my tops, face in the pillow. I love to feel the cock slide in me, the sounds of the top’s belt unbuckling, pants coming off, the first feel of the tops cold hand on my ass. I also luv this position to feel the weight of the top on my back as he’s fucking and breeding me. Doggy all the way!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Definitely on all fours ass up so I can be mounted by any cock that needs to seed.  Have several regular FBs now who want me that way - I've never seen them, per se.  They just come in, find me ass up, mount fuck and breed me, then leave.    Also have a regular titbud and we'll do it doggie, but then I flip to missionary so we can work each others tits hard as he fucks and breeds me.  Soooo good!  Oink!

• Like 1

Completely naked, head down, ass up and pounded balls-deep is my fave way to get fucked. Also a fan of on my back, legs in the air, as well as being bent over and rammed hard.

• Like 2

Favourite is bent over the fuck tree at the Heath, not knowing or caring who is looking, and loving that moment when you look down, see the feet line up and the first touch of a finger to feel the sloppy cum hole and then the push of the hardening cock deep into my ass

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2