Bottoms - What Size Dick Do You Like Best?

rawTOP

What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?  

762 members have voted

1. 1. What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?

• Small (6" or less)
    • Average (7" +/-)
    • Above Average (8" +/-)
    • Big (9" +/-)
    • Very Big (10" +/-)
    • Huge (11" +)
    • As Thick As Possible (not about length)
    • Long And Thin

I voted for big 9inches. I love all cocks up me. I do like to suck and then be fucked by big ones though. I love to be on my back and legs up in the air when being fucked and therefore the longer cocks are more satisfying for me. if the cock is small (6 inches or so) then doggy fucking is best for me as they can go deep with that style.

However as said in the initial post that I do take any cock.

Ray

• 7 months later...

I'm an honest 10c and when I was not with just one guy, a lot of guys were of the opinion that a bigger cock actually hurts less. Insertion technique and angle make a huge difference to the bottom's pleasure and a good top knows how to get in without causing unwelcome pain.

Guest ff-whole

Not long ago I had a very big and thick black dick in my cunt that was curved sideways... unfortunately the guy had no clue how the inner works of an asshole work and he started pounding my ass like crazy and I told him to stop. It wasn't going to get him off and certainly was not doing me any good.

I told him to lie down and I straddled him taking his dick sideways and all the way past my second rim and his curve going forwards. Then I started slowly to milk him... He came roaring and to soon... but I guess I taught him a lesson... I was nicely stretched and his cum came flowing out in streams... loved it.

i would say 9+ only because I have a round bubble ass and unless im on my back it seems most guys cant get it in deep enough to hit my spot. Guys that are at least 9 always seem to hit it. I have never had a cock bigger that 10 i would say but i really hope to find a HUGE cock just to see how much i can take..

and of course he cant pull out has to give me his seed

Prefer thick and average length. Any thickness can be worked up to in time and feels great but I struggle to take anything 8" or more balls deep due to discomfort at the second sphincter.

Having such an issue with the bf at the moment who does possess (lucky me) a thick 8" cock but as much as I want to I can't take it all the way without pain and hes too nice to keep going and break that second hole in!

Curves are FUN too ;)