Exhibitionist Barebacker

constructionguy

last weekend I was at a busy cruising area. I was bollok naked and hard. I watched a horny lad bent over a tree trunk being fucked hard. After the top finished cumming in his ass I mounted him and was fucking him when two men approached and started commenting -  fuck him harder, man you got a beaut ass, one of them gripped my balls and fingered my hole. this made me empty my balls in the lad. one of the 2 men said, stay - bend over the trunk and open ur legs. he was a real bull of a man so I did what he wanted. he likked out my hole, mounted me and shoved his cock balls deep inside me. he rode me ruff and shot his seed deep up my hole. he pulled out and his mate took his place - he was bigger and really opened me up and was riding me hard. by now a group of men was watching me getting seeded. one stood in front of me and ordered me to suck him. he was close so he shot ion my mouth immediately. soon I had several men lining up to cum in my mouth. I shot one load into a lad, took 2 loads up my ass and 5 in my mouth. best night in ages.

Edited by Bokkierob
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6

• 3 years later...

I am exhibitionist and love fucking in public in front of others, such as park, woods, beach, bars, bathhouses. It is shame that many guys don't like it same way as I do. They like fucking in cubicles or private rooms instead. I wish everyone is open enough and enjoy sex anywhere, especially open public places.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Used to go to the steam works near where I lived to use the gym as well as their other services. Let’s just say I didn’t mind my workout being interrupted by someone wanting to fuck. Also major benefit of just dropping the weight and fucking on the spot.

48 minutes ago, PervBugChaser said:

I am exhibitionist and love fucking in public in front of others, such as park, woods, beach, bars, bathhouses. It is shame that many guys don't like it same way as I do. They like fucking in cubicles or private rooms instead. I wish everyone is open enough and enjoy sex anywhere, especially open public places.

Fukk yeah. Agreed 😈👍💦😵‍💫

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Voluntary or not, it's HOT!

There is nothing that I  find hotter than being watched taking cock. Bathrooms, parks, parking lots, parties, bars, alleys, you name a place. You might have "tried" to be a little modest and looked for a "secluded" place, but when he's balls deep you suddenly have an audience. 

• Like 1

I love to be watched. A local gay bar has an area out back surrounded by a privacy fence. There are tables and chairs and many guys just hang out and enjoy their beers and talking with others. There are also some areas that are a vit more private that guys head to play or watch others play. That is where I head with my beer. If there is play going on I will pull out my cock and begin stroking. If there isn't I will often began stroking, hoping to get some action started. As I stroke I will let my shorts slide down a little. I may also turn my ass towards anyone watching. My hope is that someone will take the hint and come over and touch me. I am sub, so I will stand motionless, hoping they will take the lead. I want them to strip me naked. If others are watching and stroking as I am stripped, it turns me on big time. Once I am naked I want to be fucked while everyone watches.

• Like 2

Once met a hot guy and followed him to Black Eagle bar in Toronto. It was between 7-8PM in summer so still had sunlight outside. There were many people were drinking and chatting at patio. We started to make out there, after finishing one beer, I asked him if he'd like to play at the dark room inside. He said he wanna stay. So I untied his belt and his shorts fell down to ground. Then I moved to behind him and slide my cock inside his ass and began to fuck him. He was just standing there lean forward on the desk and drinking. Didn't say anything. All other guys were watching us and smiled. After several minutes, a staff came to us and asked us to stop, or move to inside to continue, as they don't wanna get in trouble. Residents in high buildings around can see the patio clearly during daytime. So we stopped and pulled on pants. He said he gotta go, then never saw him again.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/25/2023 at 3:25 PM, PervBugChaser said:

Once met a hot guy and followed him to Black Eagle bar in Toronto. It was between 7-8PM in summer so still had sunlight outside. There were many people were drinking and chatting at patio. We started to make out there, after finishing one beer, I asked him if he'd like to play at the dark room inside. He said he wanna stay. So I untied his belt and his shorts fell down to ground. Then I moved to behind him and slide my cock inside his ass and began to fuck him. He was just standing there lean forward on the desk and drinking. Didn't say anything. All other guys were watching us and smiled. After several minutes, a staff came to us and asked us to stop, or move to inside to continue, as they don't wanna get in trouble. Residents in high buildings around can see the patio clearly during daytime. So we stopped and pulled on pants. He said he gotta go, then never saw him again.

Sorry you didn't get a chance to finish. 

• 2 months later...

I’ve been recently cruising a park near Waikiki famous for a large banyan tree which guys go to play. Being watched getting fuck raw in the light of the moon 🌙 is hot. Shadows moving around and a great mix of ransoms, regulars and tourist. One favorite and I am sure music 🎶 to our ears is when a guy finishes coming in us bottoms, “fuck his ass feels like a pussy. Who’s next…” 

Having a participating audience is always bonus points. Especially in that golden minute of being freshly bed and next guy is already shoving his dick in🍆💦.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

One of my biggest fetishs. In sexclubs or bathhouses I am always getting sucked with an audience. I start by jerking off for everyone to see... soon will be a line of horny suckers. Sometimes I go to gloryholes boots and leave the door open for everyone to see my cock going through de hole into anonymous mouths... Last Saturday a guy licked my ass like a hungry dog in the video room. I moaned loud and got naked spreading my ass... attracted a crowd and I think 5 guys had a lick in my ass and cock and balls, while other were jerking ... I loved it.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2