The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,181 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

RAW. It was with a father of my colleague from university. To make this post short I spare the whole story about how we met. Anyway, I spent a couple of hours on my knees between his leg, naked, giving him the best blowjob that the virgin can give. He played with my ass with fingers and a leather belt. I received many shots of poppers because I was shy and he wanted to make me more relax and horny. After that he just order doggy style position with my legs on the floor and body on the end of the bed. He kept my hands on my back and felt his cock on my hole. I panicked and ask for a condom, but he just said "be quiet, bitch, and don't worry - I only fuck my wife". After 15 minutes he filled my ass with his cum. We took a shower and he said 'my wife and son are off for next week and I want you here". That was all.

Sorry for my english but I hope you understand.

• 3 months later...

I was 18, and my boyfriend bent me over, put his hand on the small of my back, said relax, and shoved his impossibly thick cock deep into my ass. After two strokes, I was in heaven and he filled me with huge loads pretty much every night for the next 3 years.

• Upvote 1

I was 18 freshman in college and a black classmate of mine (in a few classes) asked if I wanted to study with him on a Saturday afternoon. I went to his house and half hour later he is working on my hole and trying to open my hole with his cock and slowly it went in raw. He kept at it all nite long. My hole was opened after that.

the first time i had real sex my friend was sleeping over. i'll leave his name out incase someone i know is reading this.anyway after highschool i realized i was not interested in girls that way. boys were what i wanted anyway back to the story.so here i was with my friend sleepimg next to me. and all i could think about was what is in his pants? so i began rubbing his cock through his pants taking my time in case he woke up. god was he beautiful. as i rubbed him he got excited. then i got my courage up and opened his snap . i was scard shitless but i couldn't stop there . with a heart beating hard and fast i pulled him out. the next thing i knew his cock was in my mouth. then he woke up and said what are you doing? at first i thought he was goimg to punch me but that didn't happen .as i looked at him i rolled over and he got on top of me. then i guided him inside of me. no rubber . he humped in and out for about 5 minutes then came inside me. he was into girls more then guys but we did fool around on and off for a couple of years. me always on the bottom. as we got older we went in different directiond and didn't see much of each other but i will always remember him aftyer all he was my first time.the one love you never forget.

Both, First time i met this guy, I was married and 44; he was 34. He was going to answer my curiosity and show me how good sex could be with a man. I thought I was going to be the top, but I was so nervous I couldn't keep it hard, so we started to suck each other. He got hard and started playing with my ass, i asked him to use a condom, he did and fucked me, lying on my back legs splayed, staring in his eyes as he took my virginity. He fucked me till we both came, him in the condom in my ass. We cuddled some and got hard again. he rolled me onto my stomach and slid his hard slimy cock between my ass cheeks, rubbing up and down my crack, every now and then bumping his cock head against my asshole. He asked If i wanted to do it again, and I moaned yes. He pulled me up by my hips into a doggie position and I felt him lube my ass with his finger, then slide his cock in, no talk of a condom. I knew he slipped in raw and I didn't stop him. I loved the feel of his naked cock in my ass, and I let him fuck me raw. I moaned and started meeting his thrusts with my ass/ My cock was rock hard and I came while being fucked. WHen my asshole clamped down on his cock he shot his load deep in my ass,i felt his cock throbbing in my ass.We went raw every time after that, after all I had taken one load the damage was done.

I was 20 and it happened on New Year's Day when I lost my virginity to raw cock. I had been talking to this guy for a few weeks, and when we met up we fucked all night long. We must have fucked at least 9 times that night. I never got his load, but wanted it badly. I always knew my first fuck would be raw and it was.

• 2 weeks later...

First time was raw and got a 3 day load. Sucked him for a while and got a second load later that night. He left and I called a guy I'm been e-mailing back and forth to come to my hotel. Took him with a rubber and he came in the rubber. His dick was pretty big too. He was there 10 minutes from beginning to end. That's it so far. Tough being on the heavier side to get cock of any kind. 6'2"/300

• 2 months later...

Raw. I was 18, he was 34, a travelling salesman in his hotel room. He didn't believe me that I had never had sex before let alone gotten fucked before. Maybe because I didn't cry and bleed? His cock was not the first thing to go up my ass. I had been experimenting with fucking myself since 7th grade.

My first time was 1985 and id just turned 13, with a 15 year old. It was raw, and we both loved every minute of it! We fucked each other frequently for the next 3 plus years until he went off to college. Never used a condom, never pulled out. Im sure the big difference though is that it was my older brother, however it got me hooked on being a barebacker...both giving and receiving!