The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,182 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

14 and raw. My 1st week as a freshman in high school. It was my 6th period science teacher. He was 43 and married. It hurt because he was a little too rough. But luved it. This went on for most of the school year. He would fuck me in the class after school and drop a load a few times a week in me.

Guest faggot hole

The first 20 times, maybe the first 50 times, i was fucked, it was raw. I was being fucked for probably 5 or 6 years before i even saw a condom. The first time i saw a dude put on a condom i was totally bewildered. And man, did i not like the feeling.

Losing my virginity I lost it safe. Guy was so big I probably would have taken it better raw though. It took two seperate times before I could enjoy it. The first two times he just fucked me and I had to take it and try to enjoy it and relax.

I am happy to say though that the first man I did bareback with was someone I care about and close to me and trust was gained and time passed before we got to that point. In that regard and back then, it was worth the wait.

I tried the first time at the tender age of 12 with a friend of the same age, but we had no idea of what we were doing so it hurt too much to continue. I guess the memory of that pain had me off fucking because it was 10 years until I had the next dick in my ass. It was raw and I fucking loved it. Still do :P

I was 17 in Berkeley in 1979. I found a gay couple in their 30s through an ad in the Bay Area Reporter. After some foreplay, I fucked each guy raw doggy style and came inside. Then the more muscular of the two fucked me and shot a huge load inside. No condoms at all. My ass hurt for two days.

... i got fucked raw when i was 14. he was in my school two classes older. he invited me to his parents home - they were both working. it went for about 2 years when his family moved to another city. i visited him there and he introduced me to his new friends. thats how i have always liked it raw ...

I got fucked by a Scottish guy with a rubber first time, done it with rubbers for a while until met two guys online who would only do it raw, scared the crap out of me but once they had me poppered up they both fucked me raw and dumped it inside me. A few weeks later one of them told me they were both HIV +, I was shocked when I was so turned on by the fact that they never told me, since that it's been only raw, I refuse to get fucked with rubbers. In Ireland it's very hard to get raw cock, I only came out about 10 years ago, now 45, but always fantasised about getting fucked by guys, if only I would have had the balls to start taking raw cock when I was 16, my advice is don't hold back get out there and get it raw straight away.

Raw...I was 17, my boss was 35....I was helping him move and we were sharing a room in a hotel...I knew he was gay but I had a girlfriend....I got stoned out on the balcony and then crashed on the bed...I came to a bit later and he was sucking my cock....he rimmed me then fucked me....shooting his load inside me....I later found out he had told all his friends about it so they would look me up and well....without knowing why or how...I sort of got passed around.

The first time I got fucked was with a condom on. Condoms were routine for me until one day, I'd seen a TIM flick (Fucking Crazy, to be exact) I was so turned on by that movie because Max Holden took all those dicks raw. It was that moment that I knew I was done with wearing condoms.

Raw - one high school summer on a camping trip with a buddy of mine who had recently married the girl he got pregnant: we had just started a hike when a pummeling rain came out of nowhere, so we sprinted back to the tent, stripped out of soaked clothes to get into something dry ... and he was sporting a boner. Beautiful blond country boy with a rock-hard. north-pointing cock. I couldn't take my eyes off of it - and he knew it. I think I might have gotten like five licks up and down his shaft before he had me on my back with his tool buried in my hole, with only my spit for lube. No toying around, he just stuck it right in. I remember it hurting for a minute or so and then my hole turned warm and he started bucking like a horse as I opened and somehow lubed myself for his strokes. It was like my ass was made to do this. No words, just the thunder booming in the background and the rain smacking the tent - for all of a few minutes before he muttered a little "mmph" and I felt a stream of something slick running down the inside of my thigh. He rolled of of me and was asleep in no time. I was totally hooked.

Edited by bottomforsize