donkeyboy

• 2 years later...

I  agree with you regarding vers guys, (they don't do it for me either).   Nothing better than a cum hungry bottom that I can pound for hours and hours, and when they ATM, it turns me on major.  I usually let them initiate it, as many bottoms won't do atm, but definitely makes me want to go wild on their asscunts..    I'm not into eating ass much, as I am NOT into tasting cum, and really NOT into sucking cock at all.   I've been told I'm a selfish top, but I don't see all the effort I put into working their hole as selfish... lol

• Like 2

Guest JackEdJIZZ

I have always felt it was a bottom's duty.....not just an "add on" to a good fuck.   I have been doing ATM for years....well before the ATM handle got hung on it.    I love cock and cum, I love anal fucking and giving blow jobs.   Is there any reason why ATM would simply be anything other than part of the fun.   The multiple tastes...the tangy taste of ass juice and cum mixed together, the spent, wilting cocks.....damn it is all great.

• 1 year later...
On 10/8/2014 at 8:42 AM, barehole4use said:

I'll suck the top before & after being fucked bare, Got no problem with it because before i even play.I'm clean as a whistle back there.

The same apply to me. It's the great way to express gratitude that he chose my hole to breed. 

• Like 2

After being fucked hard or fisted my cunt gets puffy lips. Having them fingered or eaten feels amazing. I wish more tops would do that. And I always clean my tops cock with my mouth—tastes great. The only exception is some tops are too sensitive after they cum. 

• Like 3

im all for a top taking turns in my ass and mouth. Love when a top breeds me then lets me clean his cock. If he feeds me any of his cum that is leaking from my hole all the better. Often, if he doesn’t I will finger my hole to get some of his cum into my slutty mouth. 
love being bred but I have to taste his seed. 

• Upvote 1

If I’m given the chance, I’ll always try to suck my top’s cock after he’s cum in me. I love cleaning off his dick especially when I’m with two or more guys. When one finishes inside of me, I’ll clean his dick while another one slides into my cummy hole.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/27/2014 at 11:44 AM, donkeyboy said:

Bottoms: how do you like it when the top pulls out for you to eat his cock for a while before getting fucked again and how about getting your hole eaten after getting fucked for a while before continuing?

I fucking love tasting myself on a top's cock. And I really need to suck the cum off a cock that has blown in my hole. Once I have a couple of loads in, and I get to taste all the tops while sucking cock, I'm in piggy cumdump heaven.

• Like 3

I always clean out super well ('cause I'm into fisting and big Toys, Too!), so I love TasTing my ass on a top's big cock.  And I know it's a huge turn-on for him to fuck my face with the cock that's just been drilling my fuckhole!   Also, sometimes (before he cums) it makes him harder and rougher when he goes back to fucking!!!! Oink!!

• Like 1

I always go ass to mouth when a top fucks me, that is if he lets me. Have one top that loves have me clean his cock off a few times during a fuck, he goes in dry and likes to keep his cock as dry as possible for a rough fuck.

He also says that the only thing that can touch his ass hole is a bottoms tongue.

• Like 1

I enjoy sucking my top’s cock after he has been fucking me. Of course, he got it sucked before he started, but I’m happy to swallow him as a break from the fuck, after the breeding or, especially, when it helps him to get hard for another round. Love it too when a guy rims my ass when fucking me. I’ve managed to find a few tops who like eating out their own loads so it’s more common in a group situation or as a break during the fuck. 
I’ve got one buddy who loves to felch out his own load and really likes rimming me during a fuck session. Very hot and the taste on his dick after he’s been inside me is awesome. 

I don’t even think twice about it. If the Top wants to use my mouth, that’s his prerogative, though I’m always up-front that I’m not a world champion cocksucker and my ass is a way better feel.

Some Men, though, just really get off on the whole idea of ATM. I was once fucked by a guy in a group who switched between my ass and my mouth half a dozen times, and each time, he would tell me very emphatically, “My cock was just inside your ass and now it’s going inside your mouth!” (He did, however, end up pumping his seed deep inside my ass.)

I’ve actually been somewhat surprised of late at how many Tops make a beeline to wash up before I can even get turned around to tongue-wash their cocks after the fuck. I would be doing a lot more ATM if it weren’t for that...

• Like 1