Can You Feel It When A Guy Cums In You?

versrawbreeder

Just now, Riverfk said:

"Swelling and pulsing"? Can you elaborate?

When an Alpha top is cumming, his cock expands and then pulses the cum out when he shoots.  My hole is tight enough around his cock that I feel that happening.  If he has lower hanging balls, I can feel those pull up close to my hole too.

2 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

When an Alpha top is cumming, his cock expands and then pulses the cum out when he shoots.  My hole is tight enough around his cock that I feel that happening.  If he has lower hanging balls, I can feel those pull up close to my hole too.

OK Boy, that does sound familiar.

(outta "likes")

Ok, this actually happened to me today and I’m quite excited about it, because although it does happen from time to tome, it’s quite a rare event for me.  

I was at a sex event in London, and was getting ready to leave, when this fit mixed race guy suddenly comes out of nowhere, pushes me down flat on a large padded fuck bench, and lies down on top of me, pinning me down completely with the weight of his body, squeezing my legs together with his.  He’s inside me in no time, and after a few minutes vigorous fucking he cums, and I can feel every.fucking.spurt.  Swelling and pulsing is exactly how it feels, and it’s the hottest feeling there is!

I can only assume that it was either the force of his orgasm or the position we were in which made it possible to feel him cum: usually I don’t feel anything.  I certainly don’t think it has much to do with the tightness of my arse: this was after four hours of pretty intense fucking, and he was cock number 32.  By this stage, my arse was as sloppy as.

Anyway, I decided to call it a day after he got up and left:  I wanted to keep his load inside me, and didn’t  want some other fucker to come along and fuck it out of me without leaving a deposit of his own, something which happens all too often.

I should have posted this in “My Last Load”, but as this topic has come up again, I thought it more appropriate to post it here.

• Like 2

Guest gwmcatcher

I rarely feel the top’s cock pulsing when he cums in me but often theres a nice tingly and warm feeling as cum fills my hole.  I love that 😉

I have felt it a few times -and love that feeling! Once or twice, I could feel the actual shots as they blasted inside me. A few other times I could  feel this extreme wetness spreading through my guts. It's always a thrill to know a guy is cumming in me, and an even bigger thrill when I can feel it!