Can You Feel It When A Guy Cums In You?

versrawbreeder

Like others replied, I can sometimes feel it. Most of the time I will feel the cock throbbing in me, as well as an additional warmth and wetness in my ass. More rarely, especially after long sessions, I will actually feel the spurts of sperm coating my insides.

But whether I feel it or not, the most important thing for me is to hear my fuckbuddy cum. I like loud cummers, makes me really hot! :P

• Like 1

Sometimes I can feel him spurt, if he is a strong shooter and its a big load.  If I've been booty bumping Tina,  my hole gets kinda raw and much more sensitive and I can feel it more.  Most of the time I just feel his cock throb in me. 

I think it depends on the guy, the load, and the angle of the fuck. 

There aren't lots of nerve endings past the the sphincter. For you to feel something, it would seem the guy has to "quiver" enough with his cock, has to spew a huge amount of cum, or there must be something...maybe space... for whatever nerves are inside the rectum to feel the cum being introduced.

I've only felt a small minority of guys cum. But when I did, it was pretty awesome.

Not very often. But when you do feel it, there's nothing like it. Depends on a few things: size and thickness of of his dick, and how much cum he shoots. He doesn't have to be hung for you to feel it, but thick definitely helps. alos helps if he drops babymaker size loads. In that case, you'll feel it.

One of the hottest sensations when fucking a pig is cumming inside his ass. I can feel my fat dick pulsate two, three, four times or more as it pumps poz bug out of my balls and into his softened guts primed for planting by my raw fuck.

I recognize the feeling when I’m on my back taking bug from a top, seeing his eyes roll and feeling his body shake as he spews his virus inside my guts. The whole universe disappears in that moment as we share our sweet seed.

I don't know if I actually feel the cum itself so much as I know the telltale signs--the pulsating cock, shudders, quivers, moans, and verbal signs from my Top that he's flooding my fuckchute with his baby batter.

If he keeps pounding my ass after he's cum inside me, it's unmistakable that I now have a cumsloppy cunt.

• 4 years later...