2015 Load Tally

FurFluent

Fuck, 2015 is really  not panning out for my ass--- for the month, all I have been able to score is 7 loads in my ass, 3 down my throat, and 3 fistings!  At this rate, my Slut card is going to be revoked and I will have to join the seminary

2015 YTD for me  , 21 in the ass, 6 oral taken, and 10 fistings received

• Upvote 1

Cocks taken so far in 2015: 137

Loads taken: 94 (these are loads I know were given)

Another very busy weekend.

A regular top who whored me out last week screwed me again at the end of last week. He filmed it and said he'll xtube it. I'll post the link as soon as its uploaded.

• Upvote 3

Cocks taken so far in 2015: 145

Loads taken: 100 (these are loads I know were given)

I hit 100 last night. Ended up getting screwed by two guys who've fucked me a few times before and who knew I needed another two loads to hit 100 for the year. They were happy to help.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

pozbtm4---I hate you.  LOL     I have not had a single load in me this year yet, and here it is April.   Where the hell is everyone in this damn area going to.  I know there are guys doing guys here but has to be happening somewhere?

A few days late, but maybe I was hoping for  some  sort of a recount and better numbers <g> During March, I was  only able to land the  following:

Loads taken  anal  14  Loads  eaten ( oral) 5  and fistings taken 3.  Way off on all counts-- and NO piss in 3 months ! WTF ???

Anyway, now that I have ranted, my YTD numbers; March included, are  Anal 35 Oral 11 Fistings 13 (all received- I gave no loads or fistings)