2015 Load Tally

FurFluent

damn you must have a lot of free time.  

Also I would probably say the "neg recently tested" status may not be accurate anymore.

I wouldn't say I have a lot of free time. If I'm not in work I'm usually trying to arrange a hook up/going to saunas/cruising. I tend to take most of my cocks and loads at weekends.

Three more loads last night @ CumUnion put me up to 109 for the year. If I keep it up I'll hit 300 this year. Really want it to be 365, but don't know if that's doable.

The last month has been better than average - 41 total. And next weekend should be fun - sex parties three days in a row!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cocks Taken in 2015: 538

Loads taken in 2015: 356 (loads I know I've taken)

Busy couple of weeks

I'm determined to hit 500 loads as soon as possible. Then try to get to over 1000+ fucks and as close to 1000 loads as possible.

• Upvote 1

Some of the numbers on this are incredible! i've only ever had one dick but i must have had ~300 loads. Maybe more, never really counted. 

I'd say this year I've had around 80 so far (Daddy's good to me). He's been racking up since I became locked =p Bred me at least once per day since I've been put in my new chastity belt. 

Edited by chasteandlocked98

Hey guys-- and  especially hi to the regular followers- I was sort of bummed during May about the  number of loads/action I was getting in May, especially the end of the month when I was  on a 10 day vacation and decided to stay home and try my luck  online. It was Memorial Day weekend and my birthday- so I had big expectations of non stop fucking-- well, you know where this is going--- days of not  as much as a single  endless emailer on the hook sites ..grrrr.

So I was really surprised  yesterday when I did the numbers off my wall calendar and realized just how many loads I HAD gotten!

In May, (all are taken loads ) I was fucked 17 times,was  fed a load 4 times, and took 16 fistings. And, I even gave 2 fistings-- but I prefer not to admit to that  or I might lose my bottom certification <g>)

So, at the end of May, my CUM-ulative totals are  :60 loads/fuckings in my ass, 17 loads taken orally, 44 fistings received ( and yeah, a couple given)  and 2 piss sessions . As I just posted over in the  last load given/received-- last Friday was a real  boost to my slut numbers- took a no tell motel  room right next to the gay Latin bar in Miami, so I was able to  do the  bar and do the room for action--but really the patio was sufficient for most of the action after the sun set and the pigs came out

In the arena of shameless promotion- during June my ass is available Thurs thru Sat, so if you are looking to  run my hole and load me up- get in touch--1 load or a gang bang, it all works for me as long as the cum is in me

• Upvote 2

Great idea this. Will make an effort to start a tally at the beginning of next year.

Very rough guess this year its about 96 loads (take an average 4 per week). Looking at the numbers here that's a pretty low figure in comparison. This weekend I had 6 which is pretty good for me. Will definitely take more loads when I start counting.

I lost track sometime in the spring so I decided to sit down (on a cock) and do my best to reconstruct the numbers. (Seriously, I was getting fucked while doing the math in my head.) What I came up with is just over 800 so far this year, possibly close to 850. At the rate I've been taking cum lately, I should be well over 1,000 by the end of July. But just to be safe, I'm going to start the counter at 800 as of now. I'm heading to a local gloryhole tonight, so hopefully that number will start ticking up in just a few hours.

• Upvote 1