2015 Load Tally

FurFluent

Well, I expect a knock at the door any day now from the Slut Squad, coming by to revoke my slut card..Another very frustrating month in Ft Lauderdale-- I have been making 3 day weekends to try and get bred more, and all too many days, I can be on and not hear anything form any of the sites  ( I have a similar thread going on  the site here  asking if your city has gone sex dead recently; and it seems  sadly a LOT of places have lost their sex vibe)

So, for all of June, I was only able to get  12 loads in my ass, 5 down my throat, I was fisted 5 times and not a single guy- again- was into  watersports

I start the 2nd half of 2015 with the following stats-- 72 loads in my ass, 22 down my throat, 49 fisting sessions (as bottom)  and just 2 piss play sessions. Hey, I get  that guys out in Moorhead Iowa (USA) go months on end without  any connections-- but for fucks sake- this is Ft Lauderdale--and a huge gay population and even larger gay tourist population.... and things have been quiet. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had a shitty 2nd part of June which pretty much put me out of action for 3 weeks including August. The risk of whoring around, what can you do....

As of June 30

Anal loads taken = 245
Oral loads taken = 261
Total for June (anal only) = 36

I took 102 loads on a recent 10-day trip to Atlanta, all anonymous - in my motel room some (face down, ass up) but mostly in sex clubs and gloryhole bookstores - bringing my total to 967 for the year. I'm about to move for a job to the middle of nowhere in the mountains of Virginia. Have scoped it out and luckily there's some redneck cum to be found, but I'm hoping to hit 1000 doses of sperm in my ass before I drive down from the urban north or at least on my way there (thanks to some pretty decent truck stops on the route), since the tally will surely take a slow turn once I'm deep in the hills :( it's a great gig where I'm headed, but a tough town for a cumdump.

• Upvote 2

I just joined this site not to long ago, so I'm not sure if you mean unique loads or if you mean loads taken from the same person cout as well. So I will give both.

I've taken about it 100 cocks this year each of them cumming in my ass.

I've taken about 500-600 loads from those 100 people.

Well guys,  as if I really needed to back up my lamenting that this  town has  gone sex dead (egads!!) ..I just totalled up my July loads, and I  now know for  sure the gay squad will be around to tear up  my gay card. For all of July--even with the addition of a blue moon-- all I scored was 11 loads in my ass, and 5 fistings received. As August begins, my year to date-with July's pathetic numbers  included- 83 loads  in my ass, 22 loads down my throat, 54 fists ridden for 5 minutes or longer- some, much much longer---ahhh! and just 2 piss play sessions. 

I posted to my Tumblr blog the other day a screen capture of  a Quick connect page on BBRT- for here in Ft Laud-for last Thursday. When the guys list themselves as Top  or Top/vers, or worse, use that in their screen name, then advert they will be on all 4's lubed and ass  up looking for loads-- it explains why I am not being bred more !! (BTW- if it is legal to, my Tumblr is FuckMeDeeplyPlease- sacastic and sometimes slightly twisted thoughts  based on the fleshy pic I happen to be posting at the moment. And will try to post that screen grab here- but if it bombs- should be viewable on  the Tumblrpost-2352-0-48897100-1438467428_thumb.jpg 

• 2 weeks later...