2015 Load Tally

FurFluent

• 2 weeks later...

August was my BEST month ever since I have been tracking this! I had a very busy work travel schedule along with a number of personal weekend trips that contributed greatly! Would like to beat this in Sept but not sure based on work and personal I will make it. This means I can't lose focus! Have a great month guys and happy collecting!

August:

+Anal Loads Taken = 42

+Oral Loads Taken = 2 (this needs work!)

+Monthly total = 44

For the year:

+Anal Loads Taken = 222

+Oral Loads Taken = 31

+Yearly total = 253

Ahhh, August and I am  smiling !! This has got to be one of my better months. The  night at CumUnion up in DC was a HUGE boost to my  load count- but the month all in all was  a much better  load month than  has been the case  this year. So, the down and dirties : I took 36 loads in my ass,  3 loads  down my throat, was fisted 10 times, and actually had piss  twice- this has been a very rare event for  me this year for some reason! 

With Augusts numbers, I am  opening the calendar  for September with 119 loads so far in my ass, 25  loads down my throat, 64 fistings  received ( and a fisting only counts if it goes more than 10 minutes , the same guy fisting with a break/ rest  is still just 1  in my count) and, 4 piss scenes no matter how many loads of piss were swapped in any one setting. Now, how can I  keep the tally racing along? I  have a week off ( again) the end of September- probably will be from 24 Sept thru 2 October- so if any of you know of a pure pig  play event during that time,  hit me  up- I would love to wallow in the cum pit, and thanks to  slinging  bags for an airline for way too many years, I can probably figure out a way to fly most anywhere for  use

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

As of Oct 1

Anal loads taken = 457

Oral loads taken = 380

Total for September (anal only) = 107

I was chatting with this guy late August and we were discussing load tallies. I mentioned how the year had been alright but August was slow. He offered to help me make September a three digit month. He has a couple of too buddies who were up for it too. I got bred by at least two guys every night (10pm his place) and more on the weekend. It was fucking intense and not possible without poppers. Little sad it was mostly the same clocks but hey you can't have everything.

• Upvote 1

Well, late posting my September numbers-- and in fact  there may be no October, maybe even no November numbers to post- after a very vigorous fuck a thon  on the 29th ( 5 hours)  which was preceded by a 6 hour session with the same guy on the 24th, I woke  up on the 30th and was experiencing atrial fibrillation ( and no, I really doubt  fucking brought it on)  Anyway- the A Fib is not reversing, so I am now doing a bunch of pills including a blood thinner/clot fighter until the cardiologist gets  me on the table and shocks my heart  dead, then restarts it with another shock ( he really promises to restart it, but fuck, if he does not- I will never  know and really- at that point, I guess I could care less ! ) 

ANYWAY <g>  in September, I was fucked in the ass and loaded 16 times, fisted on 10  separate occasions (tho a lot of the fistings were in the long sessions and were multiple insertions over 4-6 hours--but counted only as 1 event) Had men feed me their load 4 times, and had piss 5 times this month ! AND , that more than doubles my piss year to date number ! So, as September was being put away and my ass was stuck in a cardiac care unit bed of the local hospital, my year to date loads taken are now ( and may remain)  Fucked in the ass- 135, shot down my throat 29, fistings 74, and piss taken in either end 9. 

Been pissed about the fibrillation, but after being put on the blood clot prevention/thinner today- and the dire warnings about how easy I can bleed on it--really pissed about the meds fucking with my getting fucked !!

• Upvote 1

After having my best numbers for the year, September was a downer! It was not as a result of not trying but have been busy with work and other things have prevented me from not getting my monthly load dosage. Anyway, here goes:

September

Anal loads received = 19

Oral loads received = 3

Total combined = 22

For the year

Anal loads received = 241

Oral loads received = 34

Total combined = 275

Here's hoping for a better October. Happy Breeding Guys!

• Upvote 1

Okay, guys.  Here is what I am offering.  I have used an Excel spreadsheet for a number of years to track my loads taken throughout a year.  I have recalibrated a copy to accommodate for 50 loads per month.  Each month is automatically totaled so that you not only can watch your progress daily but for that month and the year.  There is a separate sheet for each month and all of the monthly totals are then automatically tallied to a summary sheet for the year.

The copy that I use is set up for 100 each month just to be sure.  But after discussing the sheet with some buds of mine, we thought the average bottom would be good for 50.  I can easily up the ante to my 100 count if you guys think that would be better.

The entire process is based on entering a "1" if it fits the category or leaving the category blank if it doesn't.  (Some of the categories are:  cut/uncut; poz/neg/unknown; top/versatile/bottom; etc).  So, for right now let me hear from the site to decide if 50 loads per month is sufficient or 100 loads.  Once tallied, I'll have the spreadsheet available for anyone who wants a copy.

• Upvote 1

Not sure if I can even come close to the YTD load totals of my fellow bottom pigs here online. At least give me some encouragement to keep going and accumulating loads!So far this year:

Total anal loads = 33

Total oral loads = 8

Happy report that I have deposited my own load in about 9 holes.

• Upvote 1

Hey, here are my updated totals for the year.     Loads in my mouth----5

Loads in my ass-------1

That's all Folks.

Okay, guys.  Here is what I am offering.  I have used an Excel spreadsheet for a number of years to track my loads taken throughout a year.  I have recalibrated a copy to accommodate for 50 loads per month.  Each month is automatically totaled so that you not only can watch your progress daily but for that month and the year.  There is a separate sheet for each month and all of the monthly totals are then automatically tallied to a summary sheet for the year.

The copy that I use is set up for 100 each month just to be sure.  But after discussing the sheet with some buds of mine, we thought the average bottom would be good for 50.  I can easily up the ante to my 100 count if you guys think that would be better.

The entire process is based on entering a "1" if it fits the category or leaving the category blank if it doesn't.  (Some of the categories are:  cut/uncut; poz/neg/unknown; top/versatile/bottom; etc).  So, for right now let me hear from the site to decide if 50 loads per month is sufficient or 100 loads.  Once tallied, I'll have the spreadsheet available for anyone who wants a copy.

I keep track of encounters but not nearly so scientifically. I'd love to see what you you track with your categories.

ok, admitted newbie here.  Well, new to the site and keeping track.  Certainly not new to the sport of taking raw cocks.  So anyhow, just got serious about this.  Decided to keep as detailed records as others here.  So yesterday was my first day counting.

Cocks   3

Loads   2,  one oral, one anal.    no discussion of status

• Upvote 1