Why Did You Start Barebacking?

I have a used condoms fetish, but never liked using them myself for sex. I started bare back young because some of the first  guys I was with were like me, we knew the ‘right’ and safe way was to use a condom, but we just never brought it up. If one did, it would be like, oh, yeah, totally, sorry. But I preferred the guys who enjoyed just some KY and unsafe sex. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Lucienblack88 said:

I have a used condoms fetish, but never liked using them myself for sex. I started bare back young because some of the first  guys I was with were like me, we knew the ‘right’ and safe way was to use a condom, but we just never brought it up. If one did, it would be like, oh, yeah, totally, sorry. But I preferred the guys who enjoyed just some KY and unsafe sex. 

Only good condom is a used condom 

Just now, bbpoznow said:

only good condom is one that is  still in the package NOT USED

I agree 👍

I never allow a guy to wrap-up.   I tell him straight up that I only get fucked raw, or not at all.   And I tell him in the beginning not to pull-out.    There's never a reason for a guy not to cum inside me

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, bbpoznow said:

I would love to stop in Alabama  when I travel  I only want RAW cum  and prefer pozz from hung

Guys here prefer raw, especially black guys which makes up 90% of the states population here.

Unfortunately, finding a poz top is impossible.   Any poz top here ain't letting anybody know they have hiv and everyone claims to be on Prep here.

I just flushed my new bottle of Descovy and never take it cause that defeats chasing.   Guys know I'm not on any form of Prep and that I want as much cum in me as possible.

Condoms make me lose my hardon. It's psychological, because I will be rock hard and if I start rolling one on, I'll go limp. When I bottom, I want to feel the cock and cum, not latex. I do occasionally use them though for a secondary purpose.  I precum like a goddamn leaky faucet.  Hard or not, I precum at the drop of a hat.  So occasionally I'll slip one on to catch the precum to use for lube. With all modesty, I'll say my precum tastes better than Astroglide, which is good since I'm a hardcore felch pig. 🐖 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2