Why Did You Start Barebacking?

It was not my choice..i mean that when I was started in sex i didn't know anything about it and i dont really know if in the end of the 70ies and the beginning of the 89ies there were condoms. So in my early years when I was a total bottom and later when I discovered my top side i ve never used a single fucking condom 

I couldn't get an erection with condoms involved - like, even if my cock was rock solid hard, the moment I tried to put a condom on or the moment a guy even mentioned the word "condom", my cock would go soft and it would all be over, I wouldn't be able to get hard again.

So the only way I could fuck was bareback. 

1 hour ago, Godliath said:

I was a bottom. Of course, I was 13 when it happened. As for a reason, Dad just told me it was my time to be bred.

Sounds like a wonderful dad.   So how did you feel when your very first load hit your insides?

I started when I met up with a guy at his hotel. We started fucking with a condom but he pulled it off and immediately plunged back in and came as I asked him what he was doing. He kept fucking and the feeling of that slippery cum covered cock sliding in and out got me hooked instantly. I let him put another load in me then went back home to my wife. I’ve insisted on no condoms ever since.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

My very first time fucking was raw. I had sucked a couple cocks before and I loved swallowing loads. One day I was talking to this guy on Grindr. He was in his 40s and I was in my early 20s. He asked if he could fuck me and I decided I was ready so I said yes. He asked where I wanted him to cum and I said in my mouth, but he asked if he could cum in my ass. I thought about it for a minute and how I had been told to use condoms, but I didn't think it would be that big a deal if I got fucked raw just the first time, so I said yes. We met up and he was an incredible kisser and he took his time loosening me up before he shot a hot load in my ass. It felt so good that I was shaking. Then he jerked me off and I shot a huge load all over myself. We talked for a few minutes and then I sucked him until he shot a second load in my mouth.

It was an incredible first fuck, but I told myself I should be more careful and use condoms in the future. Cut to a couple weeks later when I had the chance to top a different guy. I brought condoms and planned on wrapping up, but he backed up on my raw dick before I could react. I forgot my plan and instantly started pounding his raw ass. Unfortunately I had enough restraint to pull out and shoot on his chest. He seemed really disappointed. 

After that though it was almost impossible for me to commit to playing safe. I quickly stopped mentioning condoms and I realized most guys didn't use them either. I've only played safe a handful of times, at the other guy's request. And I've made up plenty for not breeding that first guy's ass.

• Like 4

On 1/5/2015 at 2:56 PM, west933 said:

You guys have any advice on getting on prep without insurance or discreetly somehow?  I am still on my family's insurance plan and if they find out I'm on prep they'll freak out.  How does it show up on insurance statements?  Is there a way I can make it discreet?

May I suggest looking into QCare+ for your Prep or Descovy.   I recently joined up and now I have a free Descovy prescription plus free quarterly testing with no prior exams or doctors appointment of any kind.

It's just simple online questions and a online video conference with their Dr to qualify.   After that your prescription will arrive a few days later and every 3 months you'll receive your free test kit which you can do at home & mail back to them.   Within the week you'll get your results.   Best part is.....it's all free.

On 1/5/2023 at 2:05 PM, Godliath said:

I was a bottom. Of course, I was 13 when it happened. As for a reason, Dad just told me it was my time to be bred.

Ditto here. But I was 9.  12 with non-relatives. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Honestly, I started barebacking because it feels so damn good. I’m a top, and find condoms to be a huge turnoff. Also, it is so easy to find guys who are ok barebacking. I don’t ask their status or care.

In the 90s I had 2 really hot fucks.  One where the top came in me and pulled and finished cumming all over me. Another a year and a half later where the inlet the top in me bare without any hesitation but he pulled out and blew the biggest load all over me. We met again with the intent of him fucking be bare again and cumming in me but he just couldn’t do it. 

After that I behaved until Jan 2 2006. I had the day off and went to the ABS and started playing with a guy who gave me a hit of poppers for the first time. I was in heaven and bought a bottle and found some other guys to fuck me  but no one would go bare. A few weeks later I hooked up with a guy that only wanted bare. We had the whole theater room to ourselves so he strips off my pants and bends me over and slides in bare while we both popper up. He fucks me for a solid half hour or more when he says he is getting really close and then says on you or in you. I told him in me and he asks again are you sure. Nervously I said yes. He makes me take another hit of poppers and a minute or two later dumps a huge load deep in me. He stayed in till he went soft and went to clean up. He told me to not to get dressed. He comes back and we chit chat and he wants to go again and we do for another half hour and he asks again if he could cum in me again. I responded you never have to ask again and he unloaded an ever bigger load. After that we fucked 2-4 times a week for a year. Sometime in that year he pozzed and didn’t know it. When he found out he was afraid to fuck me but I caught on that he was still fucking bare at the glory holes. So I would park in an adjacent lot and get there before he did and took his load a bunch of times. When he figured out it was me he got a little upset and I lied and told him I just found out I was poz too and he went back to fucking and cumming in me. He went on meds a couple of months later. Thing is I never pozzed am I’m still neg s of Oct 2022. We still fuck to this day a few times a year every year.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

8 minutes ago, Hole4u2fuck said:

In the 90s I had 2 really hot fucks.  One where the top came in me and pulled and finished cumming all over me. Another a year and a half later where the inlet the top in me bare without any hesitation but he pulled out and blew the biggest load all over me. We met again with the intent of him fucking be bare again and cumming in me but he just couldn’t do it. 

After that I behaved until Jan 2 2006. I had the day off and went to the ABS and started playing with a guy who gave me a hit of poppers for the first time. I was in heaven and bought a bottle and found some other guys to fuck me  but no one would go bare. A few weeks later I hooked up with a guy that only wanted bare. We had the whole theater room to ourselves so he strips off my pants and bends me over and slides in bare while we both popper up. He fucks me for a solid half hour or more when he says he is getting really close and then says on you or in you. I told him in me and he asks again are you sure. Nervously I said yes. He makes me take another hit of poppers and a minute or two later dumps a huge load deep in me. He stayed in till he went soft and went to clean up. He told me to not to get dressed. He comes back and we chit chat and he wants to go again and we do for another half hour and he asks again if he could cum in me again. I responded you never have to ask again and he unloaded an ever bigger load. After that we fucked 2-4 times a week for a year. Sometime in that year he pozzed and didn’t know it. When he found out he was afraid to fuck me but I caught on that he was still fucking bare at the glory holes. So I would park in an adjacent lot and get there before he did and took his load a bunch of times. When he figured out it was me he got a little upset and I lied and told him I just found out I was poz too and he went back to fucking and cumming in me. He went on meds a couple of months later. Thing is I never pozzed am I’m still neg s of Oct 2022. We still fuck to this day a few times a year every year.  

Is he on Prep or something?   Maybe you haven't been converted yet is because he's on medicine.   Let him know you're taking Descovy now so it's alright if he comes off his meds cause you're covered.    It's a lie, I know, but maybe it'll help 🤞