Why Did You Start Barebacking?

I started safe, then a hot blond Boi  6', 170lbs, 8 inches of pleasure rod. we were fucking and we heard a snap. the condom broke.  he paused for a second and started to pull out. I was on my back, looking at him. I just grabbed his but cheeks and pulled him IN. BALLS Deep.  Jeff <his name>, smiled and picked up his pounding, then getting more forceful. I started begging for him to breed me, and unload in my hole. he started shoving his tongue deep in my mouth as he kept railing my ass..He started to tell me, 'I am close, you want this hot load!', OF COURSE, I was in heaven, and understood he was loading me with the Charged LOAD.  I was sucking mad with the desire, sucking his tongue and spit. HIS CUM, deep inside, wanting more and harder. He fucked me three additional times that night without any cover. Just his hot cum seeding me. Making me smile and my ass satisfied with his load.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3

2 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

Did you meet and ride the charged stud again?

Yes, a few times, we would run into each other out..we flipped a few time…he is as big a slut for cum as I am…both us riding the raw snake and loading each other up.. have not seen him i a few tears, but if I do, I’ll ride his raw pole hard and rough…

• Like 2

Pretty much bare from the start. The few times I tried a condom, it could never equal how good bareback felt and how amazing it is to give and take cum.  I'd rather not fuck if it's not bareback.

I guess the word “start” doesn’t apply to me— it’s the way it has always been.

Yes, I’ve been fucked with a condom a few times, and aside from one guy (soon more about him in my “Clubhouse 2” blog), they were not memorable.

I was getting fucked by this guy and he always used a rubber.  I thought it time to feel a cock up my ass and when he started to put on the rubber, I stopped him and he asked if I was sure and I said yes and he fucked me and from then on never asked a guy to wrap up- always offered my ass and if the top wrapped up I let him fuck me but lately that a top is wrapping up is less and less.  Of course my gifter never used one and I knew it was poz and he fucked me until I became his son and have never regreated it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I started barebacking a LONG time ago when I didn't yet realize I was a bottom, and I couldn't keep a hard-on when fucking a tight hole AND wearing a condom.  So I went bare.  And then I realized that I belonged on bottom, was already barebacking, and stayed that way!

This cumpig began barebacking after realizing that tops want to use bottoms raw, and this pig's act of service is to give men what they want, for THEIR pleasure. It's kind of like 2+2=4. When it had them use a condom, it was like trying to make 2+1=4. Didn't make sense. 

I finally admitted to myself about 10 years ago that I am gay, but didn't actually meet up with a guy for sex until about 3 years ago, when I was fucked for the first time -- he went in with a condom the first time, but later he asked if he could go bare -- he had shown me his testing-- and I agreed, but he said he never came inside of anyone.

The summer before last, I was chatting with another guy on-line, and we got on very well.  He asked if he could come up for the night (it was about 9 pm at that point), and I said sure.  He arrived about mid-night (gps led him astray), and we chatted a bit more and then went to bed.  We got into it, kissing, sucking, and rimming -- at one point he was rimming my ass and I was enjoying it immensely; he stopped and asked if he could fuck me (he had shown me his testing from that week) and I said yes.  He entered and was giving me a good ride.  Eventually, he asked if he could cum in me, and again (given the testing), I agreed.  I was curious to see if I could feel his cock pulsing and shooting -- I couldn't, but I did feel a nice warmth spreading through my ass as he unloaded in me.    It was a wonderful first experience, and I really appreciated his consideration for me and asking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I used condoms and only topped for the first 9 years I was sexually active. 

I went for a “massage” one day, and had this strong, sexy man voraciously eat my ass. I felt incredible, first time somebody had ever eaten my ass and to do such an amazing job made it even better. After a good 20 minutes he stuck his girthy raw cock in me. When I realized he was raw, something switched in me and I didn’t protest the barebacking, despite not being on prep at the time; I knew I had to have his cock and cum. At the end I was begging for him to breed me, my legs being held in his hands while he was pounding away and he did just that. I left leaking his sperm. Never used a condom since that day. Now I’m a load taking bottom. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1