Why Did You Start Barebacking?

My first fuck was at 13 with a mate. We were just messing around so never thought of using a condom.  Since then I have always fucked and been fucked unprotected. I did one day put a condom on when a guy gave me one and insisted I put it on to fuck him. I immediately went soft. Fucking bareback is the only natural way to fuck and to be honest as with many guys on here, the risk is a major turn on. I love having sex with poz guys, but the only poz guys I have met to date have been on meds and undetectable, but I always feel much hornier when playing with a poz guy than a neg guy, even if he is on meds. I am still neg if any poz guys want to fuck me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 11/10/2019 at 10:25 PM, RawUK said:

I've barebacked on and off over the years when a condom wasn't available but would never let a guy cum in me.

Then about 4 years ago I just had this thought develop that I really needed to know what it felt like to have not just a raw cock in me but to have a cum load in me as well. The desire got so strong that 3 and a half years ago I took the plunge and actively sort out a guy that would not only BB me but cum in my ass too. The experience was exhilarating and at the same time life affirming.

Talk about unleashing a BB Cum Slut! That same night I wanted more and picked up a guy in a cruising area with the sole aim of getting more cum in my ass which I got.

Since then I am pleased to say that I have never had a guys cock in me that's covered and have turned away guys that want to do so.

Having never had an STD before I have now had gonorrhea and chlamydia and whilst mostly not chasing I tend not to ask about status.

I did get fucked by one guy in a clubs darkroom and afterwards he asked if I was poz, when I said 'Not to my knowledge' he said, 'You will be now!' Fuck that was one of the horniest things things I've ever heard and I quickly turned to him and said 'Well then you'd better fuck me again in a bit to make sure'  which he did. Next test result however was neg.

I've flirted on and off with prep since then but have now taken the decision to ditch prep and just enjoy being fucked BB. What will be will be and mentally I'm prepared to deal with being poz and all that entails.

Hot stuff. Once I started bb I was the same. I  now never use condoms and always want to be bred. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hi

I managed to get a much older married guy( from work) to fuck me after a load of drinks when we shared a room in hotel when away with work.  I sucked him dry first time and he didn't take much convincing to fuck me especially when I rode his cock ....he couldn't wait to empty his balls in me. We talked after and I was his first guy since college (40 years ago)  he's free from STI as I am. I have been taking his unwanted loads ( wife isn't interested anymore)  he's the only guy Ive let bareback me since I was a teen . I get what I want ( his huge mushroom headed cock in my ass) and he unloads so deep and is happy as I don't meet anyone else so he uses me worry free . 

I f I were to say my first experience was unintended and a one off for nearly 30 years, I then became openly bisexual. I was always wanting to feel what it would be like to both top and bottom BB, and yes I enjoy both but do not get enough opportunities.

I never knew there was another option. I started fooling around with friends when I was 10 ish, but first got fucked at 16. Growing up in a Catholic household in Texas, sex was never discussed. Once I learned what a condom was, it was too late. I had already felt the sensation of skin on skin and getting bred. There was no way I was going to ruin that pleasure with a rubber.

I didn't use a condom until college.  When I did finally use a condom I hated the feeling.  Since there was no chance of getting pregnant and all the guys I was playing with at the time were virgins or regularly tested I just kept playing raw.  I have only used a condom while bottoming with one guy I dated for 2 weeks.  As a top I would only use them if they insisted and then I just stopped having that conversation.  I now just wait until my dick is going inside them and usually they don't protest.  If they do i carry a few special condoms just in case.  My load always goes in them.  As a bottom now I will never use a condom.  If they want to fuck me with one then they are not fucking me.  I'm still neg after all these years and a few poz boyfriends who were not on meds.  I've never been on PrEP

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I was conditioned to be a barebacker from my earliest days. Suffice it to say that I was taught well by a lot of experienced older men. 

By the time  I was a teenager and had the access and knowledge to use condoms, I tried. it was the 90's and everyone was scared of the bug. Still I hated the way the felt. I could never stay hard and when Ibwas topping, ttheyboften failed.  I would try and give up and ultimately stop trying, slipping in the bottom bare. ( I didn't know what stealthing was in those days) None of the guys my age or even older got mad.

Part of me missed the days when I did bottom and I got seeded, but in my mid to late teens I began insisting that anyone fucking me wore one.

But certain people could talk me out of it. Mainly White guys from Europe or the Netherlands. A dude's accent could make me give my ass without protection. there were other exceptions.  Dominican dudes, Homeless dudes in the park... anyone with a big enough incentive... a uniformed guy.

I soon found myself ignoring TLC and chasing those waterfalls.

The last time I tricked myself/ Lied to myself/ Denied I was Barebacking / pretended or even touched a condom that wasnt already full of someone's jizz which inwas using to lube my own cock was in 2008.

I had been crusing. I met up with this guy I had played with many times before since I was 17- 10 years before. He was Sexy Hung and basically homeless, and spun on something or other which made him way hotter. We were frotting and kissing on one of those "quality of life/ broken windows/ homo sweeps post 9/11 NYC was known for.  The Homocops caught and handcuffed us. The cop that searched pocket found my rubbers. he laughed and threw them in the gravel and dirt and ground them down under his foot.  He said something like " you don't use em anyway or they donr work anyway, right?" I remember my balls started to churn then .

in arraignment the next day I found out the dude I was playing with was not onlynpoz- but Full Blown. My dick stayed hard for days. 

that was the last time I ever attempted to use condoms. havent looked back or regretted it since.

considering how things worked out for me,  I wish me and him did more than front till I came on his cock  or him blowing me
 just once I wish I had his cum in me.  but that's another story.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

i started to bareback when i was very young at 14yr old. I dont do it because i want to get poz. personally  like to play safe and be safe. i have has sex with guys who used condoms. it just does not feel the same but I never refuse the fuck and the chance to pleasure him. But i love the feeling of a hard cock penetrating my hole and knowing my top is getting pleasure out of my tight pussy. as to playing safe I would question what is the difference of taking a bare cock in your mouth with precum and getting fucked up your ass? i think the risks are the same. besides my teen fucking days were bareback and no lube, i would walk with a sore ass for a while but got the pleasure of hearing him tell me i give him better pleasure then when he fucked his girl friend was not as good as fucking me. i can only say nothing like fucking bareback.

I agree with you there is nothing like fucking BB, either as a top or indeed as a bottom. Like you my first experience was bare, and the feeling of his sperm in me was magic, I also remember giving my first bare load, so good knowing I was giving the bottom what he needed. 

• Like 1

Guest youngun88

I never really get the choice i sell myself a sub bottom and find most guys want to do as they wish. I get tied up alot so it's out of my hands if i wanted to