I Do Like Bareback But I Don't Do Drugs, Is That So Strange?

bbkros

The most I do is poppers. I don't consider it a drug. When I have sex I want to be totally present. Like when I take a fist in my hole, I know I was able to relax myself to take it. I find that more of an accomplishment than using drugs. However, I generally don't mind the other guy using if he maintains control and can perform. Nothing worse than a limp top.

I use either poppers (which I do not consider a drug) or Kamagra for a stiff dick.

On a recent date a cuople gave me an XTC pill. Only thing it did to me me was it made me drowsy. Good for chilling and getting fucked but don't know if I would use it again. I like a clear head and in control when on a date.

• Upvote 1

I do both and getting fucked bareback is not dependent on doing any drugs.  I love bareback sex and if I'm with guys who don't do drugs, I don't use any either.  On the other hand if I'm with guys who are barebacking and parTying, I'll join in too.  it all depends on my mood and who I'm with.  Fucking bareback certainly does not require any drugs,

• Upvote 1

Wow, great reading thru the replies--in Ft Lauderdale so many of the men are doing  some  drugs of one type or letter. And I do not use anything, so I feel like I am the oddest odd man out. But then, every now and then , you DO find a guy who is also a non PnP:er and the connection tends to be stronger and more of a repeat. I probably have about 15 regular/semi-regular FF tops that  use my hole, and to the best of my knowledge, none use anything more than poppers. But trying to hook up off BBRT , A4A,or NKP  always  tends to draw out the  party guys --and generally they  are looking for someone who has stuff to bring--  I can filter them  out immediately, as well as the guy who emails 4 times in a  row -" Looking? " at times I have listed in my profile as NOT being available

It seems 90% of the guys on BBRT are always looking for a side of T with their sex and it's non-negotiable. I've never parTied. Not 100% opposed to it but not sure if/when I'll ever try it. It's annoying that NOT parTying is a dealbreaker for so many hot guys.

• Upvote 1

Guys who are parTying are rarely much fun.  They're either manic and so easily distracted they can't stay on-task for more than a few seconds, or they're utterly unable to get hard in any way.  When I see parTying in a profile or a message I now take it to mean he prefer to get high than actually have sex.

Too many lousy experiences. I now decline in advance, or if I show up unaware, I just politely leave.  Not worth the effort to try to go through with it.  

Yeah, no drugs for me here, either.

Some people really can do the most extreme of drugs, do them regularly, and never come to harm. Others can't. Other's think they can and wind up wacked out. Other's think they can't and are surprised when that it's not a problem.

You are under no obligation to use drugs or to even try to use drugs. Based on my own history, I've never tried. I've lost out on some great fucks because I wasn't interested in being around people slamming or otherwise high. But that's okay for me. 

Thanks all for sharing. Many times I felt like out of place simply because I don't do drugs, or that made me think it's the only way to enjoy bb sex.

Glad to see I'm not alone in this, even though I missed several opportunities by not PnP.

Guys who are parTying are rarely much fun.  They're either manic and so easily distracted they can't stay on-task for more than a few seconds, or they're utterly unable to get hard in any way.  When I see parTying in a profile or a message I now take it to mean he prefer to get high than actually have sex.

Too many lousy experiences. I now decline in advance, or if I show up unaware, I just politely leave.  Not worth the effort to try to go through with it.  

Bingo.  Guys that party think that is so hot.  In reality its awful, and only fun if you are in the same altered state as other guys, and even they will complain about others then.  

I'm no saint, and have done substances before, but rarely during sex.  (I dont count responsible alcohol consumption, and poppers) 

Really its the "Tina" thats a huge issue.  It wrecks so much in peoples lives, and despite what so many think it doesnt make sex any better.  

• 2 weeks later...