Though it's nice to know that Mack Jay is working on the next chapters, I find it to be quite a tease when he posts such a message because i was looking forward to the actual next chapter. Anxiously awaiting, keep writing.

I know the feeling of what to tell the wife. I think I would tell her I´m a true passive faggot and will stay so for the rest of my life. That is if one has got all that sweet poz loads into the asscunt but I haven´t sorry to say. I wait eager to read the next chapter, hugs to you. More please

Damn another hot chapter. I would love to be in his position trying to make that decision while continuing to be gangfucked with poz cocks and filled with their poz cum. I know what I'd decide. Looking forward to shooting a few loads while reading the next chapter.

Part XIX

I finally got up and went inside, my mind still completely messed up and conflicted.  I needed to find my clothes and get clear away from here where I could actually think.  Around here there were several guys now and seemed like they were all either running around nude or sucking and fucking.  Made it hard to think straight with the way I had been fucked for the last two days.

Found one of my friends and asked if he knew where my clothes were and he said they were either in the sling room or the bedroom upstairs.  He wanted to know what I wanted with them or even needed them for?  I told him I needed to get away to think.  He just kind of shook his head and told me he didn't think I needed to make a decision as it seemed to be already made the way I was taking cock and cum in me.  I just smiled and told him I had to do it.

He then told me he would look around also and I headed for the sling room as it was on this floor anyway.  Entering the room, I noticed there was a guy strapped in the sling tight.  Must be a newbie I thought and he was being pounded good and hard and seemed to be at least 4 or 5 guys in line waiting for their turn.  I pretty much searched everywhere I could in there but no sign of any of my clothes.

I then headed upstairs to the bedroom to look.  When I entered there, there were three guys on the bed and the bottom had both cocks in him being used for a nice DP.  One of them looked around and I told him to not mind me, I was just looking for my clothes.  I looked under the bed, behind the dresser and in the closet but no luck at all.  Where the hell were my clothes at?  I know I had some when we left the bar to come here and one of my friends told me they had stripped me when we got here so they had to be somewhere around.

My horniness was finally going away as I searched.  I then tried the bathroom.  Not being horny and being alone in the bathroom my mind finally started to think a bit clearer.  I looked at my self in the mirror and thought, oh hell, I need a shower badly.  I was a mess.  I opened a cabinet in there and found clean towels and turned on the water in the shower and as soon as the heat kicked in I jumped in.  I scrubbed myself and the hot water felt so good.  My muscles seemed to all ache from the ass pounding I had taken.  I took particular care to turn my ass to the water and spread my cheeks to let the water run down my crack and then soaped and washed there good.  God it was sore but felt much better now.

Finally I got out and toweled off.  Then I noticed a hamper I hadn't seen before.  I opened it up to throw the towel in and lo and behold there seemed to be my clothes finally.  I searched through the hamper and came up with my jeans, shirt and socks, but that was it, no underwear or my sneakers.  Oh, well I didn't really need the underwear anyway but would have to find my shoes somehow.  Before getting dressed I walked over to the sink to look in the mirror and decided I would comb my hair first.

Just as I got my hair combed the door opened up and in walked my poz bud from the parade, his house, and three of my work buddies.  They all wanted to know how I was feeling.  I told them I was much better now that I had taken a shower and found most of my clothes.  The parade guy told me my shoes were in the hall closet by the front door.  They told me I had not had underwear on when we got here and that I must have lost them at the bar which brought a good laugh for everyone.

Then they all wanted to know if I had decided anything yet or not.  One of my work buddies said I had gotten a phone call from my wife and she had been told we were all drinking and playing poker.  That brought another laugh as one of my buddies said poker hell it was definitely pokhim. 

I had while taking a shower and relaxed good actually had come to a decision and told them I had decided that I did not really want to become poz and was going to head out to the hospital and get some PEP again.  I told them that maybe later on I would go for it but didn't think I was really ready yet.  They were all frowning at that announcement though.  They then told me I needed to see something else first.

• Upvote 7

Here's the bigger problem, buddy.  Even if you get the medicine and somehow dodge the HIV bullet, with that many anonymous loads in you there's a good chance you have another STD.  And you can't go home and fuck your wife with that hanging over your head.  You'll need to get tested and treated and you'll have to abstain with her for quite a while.  So, let's face it, your marriage is wrecked already.  And when you're getting a divorce, so you really think you're going to be dating women?  Most of them won't go near you until the divorce is final.  But men don't give a shit, do they?  And if you really can't expect sex with women, are you going to go without knowing how much good, easy, anonymous sex is available to you on this side of the line?  Check out your insurance coverage, because I think you're getting pregnant, if not now, in the not too distant future.

• Upvote 2

;) ;) :) :Dcumhole:   no apology needed and didn't take it as snarky.  Just wanted to make sure you understood this was only fiction as it seems too many think these stories are completely real.     thanks for like stories.

• Upvote 1