Real Or Pretend Cum Dump?

constructionguy

A few months ago, I went to a bathhouse on a Sat night. I had "cum dump" written across my ass. Wearing my jock, I left the door open and remained ass up for hours. I took 12 loads (4 insisted on condoms) and loved it. I didn't care what they look like. Preferred not to see their faces, I just wanted their loads! In the morning I drained the cum from my ass, which was still warm, and slurped it up as I jerked off.

• 4 weeks later...

Totally agree with you. If you're a cumdump, taking up valuable real estate like a fuck bench or sling at a fuck party, you'd better be there to take all cocks being offered for your ass. When I'm in a sling or bent over a fuck bench, I could care less who's cock is in me. I'm there to take dick and loads.

• Upvote 4

report him to the CU host!!  At our bb parties, if anyone gets shitty like that, then he gets reported for monopolizing the sling, bench or whatever.

One of the guys who checks us into the parties, Pete, will only fist dudes, so he gets guys to dwell in the sling for a while, until he takes a break.  This excludes other guys from using it, while he's waiting to fist.

Me and another guy had to tell the host.

A lot of people are attracted to the fantasy of it.  Even I roleplay more online than what I actually do in real life as a cumwhore.  But this guy was just rude.  Fantasy is for online.  Once you start doing things in real life you have to remember manners.  Fuck benches, slings, and what not are taking loads. If you want to play fantasy; stay out of those things.

Agree with everyone else here. Even my first time at the baths when I was on a community furniture piece i did not do that.

Such a priss. 

Agree with everyone else here. Even my first time at the baths when I was on a community furniture piece i did not do that.

Such a priss. 

• 11 months later...