What Is A Fuck Buddy To You?

TigerMilner

• 3 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

A fuck buddy to me is someone I meet, then realize we are really good together, sexually, We are into the same things. there is also some emotional chemistry too, yet its not being in love.   I usually find this out when we both want to hook-up for sex more than just once.

I met this one guy about 4 years ago, we mostly chatted online, first, since we lived rather far apart. Within those four years, we met a couple of times for sex. I am hoping it becomes an ongoing thing.

• 2 years later...

We where not technically fuck buds, because we never fucked, yet we got naked and fooled around, back in High School. I have mentioned him before, in previous post. Ryan and I where friends, yet things got a bit more intimate in the physical/Sexual area. We skinny dipped together, gave each other erotic massages, and BJ's. 

This understanding about sexual intimacy in our ongoing friendship, is sort of the blue-print, for what I would call a quote "Fuck-Bud; a friendship with another man, that allows for some sexual activity.  

I had a fuck buddy for a few years -- until he graduated college and moved away. Back then I was a top and he was a horny little slut bottom. Other than going out to dinner once, our relationship was entirely sexual. And that, we never planned. It was just that, if we happened to see each other out at a club, there was a 90% chance that we were going to end up fucking.  I saw him one last time after graduation -- he came back to town for homecoming one year.  He came up to me at the bar to say hi. He was with someone but still asked me if I still lived in the same place. Later that night there was a knock on my door. We had a little fun before he went back to his friend's house with a load of my cum in his ass.

So my definition of a fuck bud is a steady sex partner who is relaxed, drama free, and makes sex fun.

• Like 2

To me a fuck buddy is that person you can see and if sex doesn't happen it's ok because the time spent with them is enjoyable. We're not rushing to get back to whatever we were doing after we both nut. I've have one that's about 15 years though now we're more buddies now but that's ok. My other long term fuck buddy is trans but they moved so we try to hook up when they're back visiting family. 

A good fuck buddy had the potential to become either a boyfriend or a really good friend in my book

On 11/19/2015 at 9:54 PM, cam1972 said:

I don't think it makes you a girl. And I know you didn't mean that literally. The only thing I think it proves is that you are human. On some level, you care about him. Seven years.... Any normal human would develop some sense of caring about someone they've known (through the intimate act of fucking, no less) for seven years. Doesn't mean you love him. You just care. Even if he is just a fuck buddy. Not a bad trait to have, if you ask me.

I agree, once you start fucking someone on a regular basis, there is going to be a connection.  Its human.  I have found the that the fuck bud relationships that morph into friendships have made a contribution to my life and I am glad I have had them.  

A fuckbuddy is someone I've played with before who knows how to pay without romantic entanglement. There may or may not be an emotional connection (affection, friendship, fondness, love, etc), but there is no expectation of dating or a relationship.  We may play regularly, or it may be seldom, but if he's a repeat (that I know how to contact), he's  a fuckbuddy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, phukhole said:

A fuckbuddy is someone I've played with before who knows how to pay without romantic entanglement. There may or may not be an emotional connection (affection, friendship, fondness, love, etc), but there is no expectation of dating or a relationship.  We may play regularly, or it may be seldom, but if he's a repeat (that I know how to contact), he's  a fuckbuddy.

I agree with your description.

For me, a fuckbud is a guy that answers some of my fetishes, and I answer his.  It involves mutual respect, a kindred soul, but neither guy "loves" the other in the romantic sense.  It also encompasses similar world-views, but the foundational component is I have what he wants, he has what I want, and it's a mutually beneficial (though somewhat limited) thing. 

There are a handful of guys I can call to come over for a group-scene, and they can call me for the same.  Maybe not every guy can attend every time, but that's ok.  These guys would be casual fuckbuddies.  One of them, however, can call me and say "get over here now ..." and I know and trust him enough to know that he wouldn't say "now" unless he knew it would be something special for me too.  The reverse is also true.  That particular guy knows and shares some of my specific Lusts, and enjoys sharing them with me.  We trust each other, and we're probably as much friends as we are fuckbuds.  Sometimes we head over to the bars/fuckclubs/orgies together - we've even pimped for each other.  My Cock is the perfect size for his Hole, his Cock is the perfect size for mine.  We both love wet Holes, we're compatible in many ways, sort of like an ideal roommate, but we don't live together.  Kinda like friends with benefits.

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

For me a fuckbuddy is someone you form a connection with and then fulfil each other’s mutual needs.

I had 2 fuckbuds in particular, one was a sleazy skinhead, he did use chems but accepted I didn’t. We’d do sucking, fucking, breeding, he liked being bound and gagged, even used to do forced cigar play where I would use duct tape to secure a cigar to his mouth and he would have to smoke it while I used his arse and played with his cock and balls. He also enjoy some CBT and TT, things which weren’t really my thing but which I knew he enjoyed so I did to him.

The other fuckbud was again a sleazy skin, he was a hung fist bottom. He was a smoker and we would smoke cigarettes or cigars during play. I got to know his arse so well I could easily go past my elbow. A personal favourite was making him cum during fisting multiple times in quick succession. I would also breed him and use cock and fist inside him at the same time. He also bred me a couple of times when I was in the mood.

Both those fuckbuds were poz and I’ve generally had more poz fuckbuds than neg ones, since I have personally found that poz guys are less inhibited. They also didn’t have any issues with the fact I was neg, they were undetectable and I trusted them as they came straight out with their status from the start.

21 hours ago, analluv27 said:

To me a fuck buddy is that person you can see and if sex doesn't happen it's ok because the time spent with them is enjoyable. We're not rushing to get back to whatever we were doing after we both nut. I've have one that's about 15 years though now we're more buddies now but that's ok. My other long term fuck buddy is trans but they moved so we try to hook up when they're back visiting family. 

A good fuck buddy had the potential to become either a boyfriend or a really good friend in my book

I always thought that's what you called a "friend with benefits" - where the friendship was there, and sometimes there's sex and sometimes not.

For me, a fuckbuddy is the opposite: it's someone you're a buddy with, but the only reason you get together is to fuck. 

Both concepts are fine, but I don't see a problem differentiating them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I always thought that's what you called a "friend with benefits" - where the friendship was there, and sometimes there's sex and sometimes not.

For me, a fuckbuddy is the opposite: it's someone you're a buddy with, but the only reason you get together is to fuck. 

Both concepts are fine, but I don't see a problem differentiating them.

For me the difference is whether you fucked first or was friends first 

Edited by analluv27
Poorly phrased
  • Like 1