Trouble At The Rest Stop

Part 4

“Damn, a virgin cunt for me to break in.  Good thing you’re gagged, because you’re going to be in a world of pain.”  I did everything I could, in my powerless state, to try and get this guy to stop.  I heard myself begging, but all that came out were whimpers.  I tried moving forward to the wall which only got me a harder smack on my ass.  “Do that again bitch and my boot and your balls get to know each other REALLY intimately.”

I moved back to the original position.

I heard a dull rasp that I recognized as a zipper and realized he was getting his cock out.  I tried to picture it again, hoping it wasn’t too large.  I heard him clear his throat a couple of times before a wet glob fell onto the top of my ass crack.  I felt a huge, hard, blunt object smear the spit on my hole and realized it was his cock head.  The head felt like the size of a lemon and I could feel him pushing a little on my hole, which caused me to instinctively clench  it.

I heard a depraved laugh and he said, “Oh, bitch, are you trying to keep my cock out of your cunt?  That’s so sweet.  You saving yourself for your special man, giving him your innocence?”  I shook my head, but confused, I also nodded.  “That’s so sweet.  But sadly, you aren’t good enough to be someone’s special gift.  You’re nothing but a fine piece of ass, a cunt for any man to fuck and dump his load in.  As a matter of fact, I think that pussy is going to be getting some very special treatment very soon.”

I heard a slippery noise, which I recognized from many years of jerking off with only spit to lube up.  I felt his finger at my hole again, and again I flinched.  Soon enough, his cock head was at my hole again.  I felt hot breath at my ear and him whispering, “I know you don’t want this.  I know you are only here because you’re afraid of what I could do.  But nobody but you and me know that.  Everyone else knows what I told them; that you begged me to set this up.  That you wanted to get fucked, in a toilet.  You begged for a raw cock as your first fuck.  Oh you stupid little punk, I own you, from your cocksucking mouth, down to your cumdump little pussy.  And now, I’m busting your cherry.”  

With that said, he removed the blindfold and shoved my head into the wall, turning it to the left, where I could now see the full truth, a video camera staring down at me.  I tried to look back at the guy and all he said was, “Your balls don’t want you to do that.  Look at the camera bitch.”  I did and my eyes exploded in agony as his cock was shoved into my ass.

Edited by Pigtoy
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 24
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Part 5

The pain was almost indescribable, the feeling of a knife both stabbing in and stretching out at the same instant.  My body below my waist felt like it was on fire and my asshole, once so tight, felt like a log covered in acid was being shoved into it.  I could hear silence in my mind as the agony took control.  The silence was gone as quickly as it came.  Soon my head was filled with the horrible screams of agony of the pain my ass was sending through every nerve cell in my body.  All that was coming out of my mouth were muffled whimpers of pure agony.  “Good thing that gag is working because you are a loud little slut.  Does that hurt boy?”

I nodded my head lightly, not out of deference to him, but because my body could barely function any movement.  I was struggling to keep my footing, afraid of what this sadistic fucker would do if I slipped.  “Most sluts are able to take the whole thing when I do that.  Your something else.  You only got half my deathstick up your ass this time.”  My eyes bulged when I understood that all the pain I was in and only half of his dick was in me?

“I guess we should give it the old college try for me to bottom out in that tight little cunt of yours.”  I shook my head more vigorously this time, knowing it would not help me.  Suddenly, I felt his cock pull backwards and almost out of me.  “Damn, wait until you see your cunt from my view.  Your lips are stretched out like a true cunt, trying to hold my deathstick in you.  You ready boy?  I’m going all in on this trip, pubes to pubes, whether your ass wants it or not.”

I felt another glob of spit drop down, and a finger smearing some of it all around my wrecked hole and the rest on the cock that was partially in me.  “One…two…” and the pain returned, slightly less than before at first, but much worse at the end when he kept pushing in, kept ripping my ass open.  “Remember? It’s bigger near the base.”  I think I blacked out when I felt his balls hit my ass.

The next thing I remember is my nose being shoved in the wall and force being continued, with the words, “Wake up cunt, you don’t want to miss out on feeling your first of many loads being dumped into your pussy.  They say you never forget your first time.  And you’re going to have several things to remember me by.  I was the first man you gave your cunt to.  You let me take that sweet cherry of yours, and by the little bit of blood I’m fucking out of you, I know you weren’t lying.”  The thought of the blood, combined with a deep thrust into my hole, almost made me gag.

“I’ll also be the first man to pump a hot load of cum into your sweet pussy.  I know I won’t be the last, because this ass is going to be very busy, very popular, and is going to be bringing me some very good money.  How much will guys pay to breed your ass, have you suck them off.  And we haven’t even started thinking about the darker things that guys will pay me to use you for.”

I just cried more and more as he told me all this.

“But you know what is the hottest thing about all this?  The hottest of everything I’m going to be the first of for you?  I’m gonna be your first dirty load.  Your first poz load.  I’m the first load on your road to HIV and being nothing more than a poz bottom pig.”  I started lashing about, trying to get away from him, to no avail.  There is no way that I wanted this.  I never wanted to get fucked, not by a poz guy, and I definitely didn’t want his dirty cum in me.

“Look at me boy.  LOOK.  AT. ME. YOU POZ WHORE.”  With each word, he emphasized his command with another deep thrust.  “Look into the eyes of your bug daddy, your Poz Master,  the man who owns you and controls every aspect of your life from now until the day I let you die.”

I slowly turned my head, seeing now the face of the man who would destroy my life.  I could barely make out his face, through the tears and the pain.  Something in his face seemed familiar.

“Look at me Joey.  I’m gonna shoot in your cunt and it’s gonna swallow my load just as eagerly as your throat did.”  With that, he shoved my head into the wall again and kept me pinned there, with my only being able to switch between his face and the camera. I closed my eyes to the agony of the hard and fast fucking he was giving me, sometimes pulling all the way out and slamming back in all the way.

“Don’t you fucking close your eyes.  Open them.  See the man who is destroying…your… worthless…faggot…cunt…” With the last word, he slammed all the way in and began to shoot his load in me.  “Yeah, cunt, take that dirty poz load.  TAKE…IT…ALLLLL!!!!” 

He finally stopped spasming and stood there, cock still buried in my ass.  “Fuck boy, that was so worth it.  Tighten that hole as I pull out.  If I see you waste a drop of my load, I’m gonna make you regret it.”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 33
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1