Trouble At The Rest Stop

Part 8

Behind me was an image that will be scarred into my psyche the rest of my life.  It had to be a mask, but it looked so….real. 

The image staring back was that of the Devil himself, blood red with horns.  The eyes were also red, and staring back at me, almost to my soul.

“Look down Joey.  Look what will be your destruction. Or your Salvation.  Only you can determine that.”

I struggled to break eye contact and moved down slowly.  At the developed chest, which normally would turn me on, the nipples were surrounded by blood red bio-hazard markings.  “Look closely.” 

At that command, I saw them.  On each tattoo, on the downward points, were laughing skull tattoos.  Each nipple was pierced with a very painful looking piercing, what looked like miniature spurs hanging from each side. 

I shuddered in fear, and the Devil grinned.  “They are as sharp as you think.  Keep going, boy.”

I moved my eyes further and saw a paunch gut, not too big, but definitely more than I’d find attractive.  “Count.”  I noticed red hash marks, in groups of five, tattooed from his chest almost half way down his stomach.  My final count came to 98.  I looked back to his face, but was greeted with a severe slap across the face.  “I did not give you permission to look upon my face.”

“Lower.” As my eyes reached his cock, they spread further in terror at what I was seeing.  The cock looked to be about 9” long, maybe more.  But the length was nothing compared to the size around.  Soda can is the best I could compare it to at it’s biggest. 

Even worse was the horror at the tip.  A blood red ring pierced through the head of his cock and again, the laughing devil image, this one looking up at me form the front of the ring.

“You better hope your cunt can stretch, because Luc will be ripping you open and will bring the rest of my cock with it.”   Seeing the terror, and question, in my eyes, he said, “Luc is the skull.  Short for Lucifer.  My personal Master.  He who I serve and who gifted me with my special gift.”

This was now, officially, the beginning of my own personal hell.

“Spread his ass for me, boy.”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

Part 9 is ready to go, a longer section.  I want guys to know that I took this darker then I planned.  Hope you guys don't get upset/disappointed, but it may not be the direction you were hoping for poor Joey to be taken.

Part 9

My first rapist reached around and spread my ass to reveal my still sore hole to this monster who would kill me with his cock.  I felt the metal skull touch my hole and while I was expecting it to be cold, it actually felt hot, like it had just been in an oven.

“That’s the beginning of the fire you will be trying to extinguish the rest of your pathetic, cum hunting life.  No amount of fucking, cum taking or accepting your place as a whore for men will ever extinguish that fire.  But you will not remember me telling you that in a minute.  You will always be seeking that extinguisher.”

The pain I felt at the first penetration of my hole was nothing compared to the absolute shredding of my…cunt.  The skull forced my hole open, bringing the burning sensation into my inner walls, followed by the large ring.  My hole tried to resist, to protect itself from its abject destruction, but it was not going to stop the monstrosity.

There was laughter from behind and the rest of the cock was ripped into my pussy and shoved deep into my cum filled ass.  The agony was a thousand times worse than the first rape.  The heat that was emanating from the whole of this demon’s cock was unbearable, from the skull and ring, all the way to the base which was stretching my once tight hole into a loose cunt.  I screamed with the agony of my destruction and agony, the terror so load it actually was heard from around and behind the gag.

“Do you feel that Joey?  My demon dick in your once virgin hole?  The hell fire that is marking you as a slut? A pussy for men to use and abuse?  Are you enjoying it yet boy?”

I could barely hear his taunts and could not respond.  Suddenly, the pain was doubled when the large cock was ripped out of my ass.

“Boy, pull him back as far as possible and bend him over.  I have one more destruction to complete.” 

I felt my body being pulled as far from the wall as the cuffs and my arms would allow, and then being bent over to give this Beast a direct aim to my cunt, which felt like it was wide open and empty.

“Master, do you think he’ll be able to…survive that?”

“Do you think I care?  If the bitch survives, his hole will be prepared to take his new life.  If it doesn’t survive, he will be an unwilling participant in the life that will be his going forward.  It’s always more fun when the punks are not as strong and able as you are boy, to survive this initiation.  It’s always more fun when they remain a non-consenting breeding sow who doesn’t enjoy serving our Master with their ass and mouth.  The only better ones are the straight boys who never wanted it at all.”

What the hell were they talking about?  What did he mean survive? 

I felt the cock again at my cunt.  “Oh Father, prepare this loathsome punk for his final destruction, cursed be his ultimate fate.”  The beast shoved his cock back in, not stopping and making me again wail in agony.  This time, the pain was worse because there was a new penetration, deep in my ass, another hole was ripped asunder. 

This rape continued for an eternity, alternating between slow but deep penetration and full removal and reentry, and hard painful rammings that tore my deepest innards apart.  During the entire time, I screamed and cried, tried to force my mind away from feeling what was going on.  I even tried slamming my head into the wall and the railing, hoping that I would blackout or something more.

“Here is your final cumunion with your new Master.  Demon Father, poison this whore with your demon seed, to slowly destroy him and make him the newest unholy depository to your gift.”

One final, destructive thrust was paired with a blast of what felt like liquid fire.  “Take your destruction boy, your death by demon sperm.”  Several shots were fired into my cunt, deep into my body, into my soul it seemed.

After the spasms of cum slowed and then stopped, the cock was left to shrink in battered cunt before getting pulled out.  My hole stayed open, but all I could feel was cold air blowing into my ass, no cum was dripping out.

“Look at me Joey.”  My face, still contorted in agony, hatred and humiliation, turned to the loathsome creature.  “Did you like that Joey?  Did you enjoy the blessing that was bestowed upon you by my Father through his seed?

I glared at him and shook my head. 

The demon smiled and looked to my first rapist.  “We have found a true disciple.  An unwilling participant in our quest.”

Both laughed and I watched in terror as the demon reached to my still open hole and stuck a finger in, to wet it with cum.  He reached back to his stomach and marked another hash on his list.  “99.”

The demon again turned to the other man.  “Prepare him for his first usage.  The guys are very anxious to take their turns.  He should be healed and tightened up in a few minutes.” Turning back to me, “Joey, I am so happy to welcome you to your new life and am so glad you have been successful in remaining an unwilling participant in your new life.  That will bring my Father immense joy in your pain and humiliation.  It will also bring us immense monetary pleasure as we will continue to sell you, an unwilling cum whore, a tight jock pussy no matter how many cocks you are forced to take and how many loads.  I think your first test tonight will be a success as there are several men here to use your cunt.”

“I look forward to seeing you around campus and hearing stories of the jock who can’t stop throwing himself at every man on campus.  And if you think you can escape this in any way, be assured, that has been foreseen and is not an option.  There will be no death for you, no alcohol or drug to dampen your experience.  You will never enjoy being a whore, and you will never be a willing participant.  You will know every time a man uses your cunt and pumps his sperm into you like a cum dump.  You will never forget this night or any fucking, breeding, rape, or physical attack against your body for any minute of any day for the rest of your pathetic life.”

With that promise made, the demon put his cock away, put a shirt on and walked out of the stall.  Within seconds, I could hear the noise from outside again.  The first rapist stood there, looking at my ass and simply said, “It’s time for you to spread your cunt bitch.”

• Like 5
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Part 10 – Turning of the Screw

“It’s time for you to spread your cunt, bitch.”

My mind was a haze, what just happened?  I’d been raped twice, taken both their loads.  As my mind cleared, I could still remember a second rape, but there was only brief snippets of what happened the second time.

“Stand up, bitch.  The guys out there are getting very impatient, they want their turn in that cunt.”  I stood upright, getting a little light headed from being bent over.  I moved closer to the wall as the sadistic, black mailer unlocked my cuffs.  “Now, we’re gonna get you ready for your first service.”

After removing the cuffs, he unbuckled the gag and the blindfold and removed them from my head.  “You won’t be needing those anymore, will you cunt?”  I looked at him and said, “I’m not a cunt.  My name is Joey.”

The man looked at me and chuckled.  “Whatever you say, whore.  The way you spread that ass so willingly and took my load so willingly, without asking my status.  You’re a whore, you little punk.”

“Fuck y-,” is what I tried to say.  Before I could say it, a fist was delivered straight to my gut.  I doubled over in pain, only to have my head yanked up by the hair.

“I am enjoying your misery and will enjoy causing you any type of physical pain I can imagine.  Feel free to mouth off to me any time you want.  Every time you do, I get to punish you.  The great thing that you’ve received is that you will feel that pain, but there will be no damage visible.  Although that nose and eye are going to remain visible since the damage occurred before the change.”

“Now stand the fuck up, you little whore.”  I stood back up and looked him in the eyes, “I’m not a whore.”

“Whatever you say.  You’re first job begins now.  Each man out there is paying $50 to fuck your ass and dump a load in you.  Great thing for them? That $50 covers as many fucks and loads as they want to give you.  In fact, there is one very special man out there who paid $100 to have the privilege of fucking you first.”

“Please don’t make me do this.  Haven’t you already done enough to me?  You already raped me and probably gave me your fucking disease.  And, I can’t remember what else, but there was a second guy too.”

“Your stuff is there, right where you left it.  You can get dressed and leave now.”

I grabbed the bag, and he was telling the truth.  I grabbed my clothes and got dressed, never taking my eyes off of him.  I finished dressing and walked towards the door.  “Joey.”  I turned to him and he smiled at me and simply said, “You know you have no say in this.”

“Fuck you, you sick faggot.”  I walked out the door.  I thought I was going to go to my car, but for some reason I was walking towards the trucks.

I stopped and stared down the walkway that paralleled the truck parking spaces and took my shirt off.  It’s a warm night.  I walked down the walkway, moving further from my car.  I could hear whistles and catcalls from the truckers, could even hear some of them getting out.  “Yeah, boy, take the pants off too,”  “Show us that fine ass of yours.”

“Fuck you, faggots.”

“Did you hear that guys, this stupid little whore called US faggots.  He’s the one walking around, showing off that ass.”  One of the truckers who got out, a black guy about 6’4” and looking to weigh about 250, walked toward me.  I stepped back, but could not move fast enough.  A punch to the jaw, sent me sprawling to the ground, followed by a booted foot to my side.

“Get away from you fucking nigg…” the boot that kicked my side was now delivering a stomp to my crotch.  “Watch your mouth boy.  That kind of talk will get you into a lot of trouble.”  I was writhing in pain from the kick and the stomp. “Get up punk.”

I lay on the ground, focusing on the pain.  “GET. THE. FUCK. UP.  BITCH.”

I rolled on to my side, then on my hands and knees.  I reached out to the guy, to try and pull myself up.  He saw this and turned so that I grabbed his crotch.  “Yeah, faggot, I knew that’s what you wanted.  That’s why you’re out here.”  He reached down, grabbed me by the hair and pulled me, dragging me to a table in the middle of the rest stop.

“Take off your pants, bitch.  We’ve been promised some good pussy tonight.” 

“Please, don’t do this to me.  I’m not a faggot.  Please, let me go…”

He looked at me, smiled an evil grin, and said, “I don’t care if you’re a faggot or not.  Your ass is ours tonight, until we’re done.”  With that, he reached around to the back of my pants and tore them from the waist, down to the ass.  “TAKE THE FUCKING RAG OFF NOW.  Before I break another rib.”

I began to cry, whimpering “please…” as I reached down, pushed the shredded sweats down and stepped out of them. 

The black man reached down to my crotch, and covered it completely with his right hand.  Using his grip, which felt like it was crushing my cock and balls, he pushed me back, until my knees hit a table.

“Lay down, whore.  I wanna watch your face as I rape that queer ass.  Although, you’re a faggot, so is it really rape when you love taking it up the ass?”  And he laughed as he pushed me down.

“Slow down Marquise, you don’t get to go first.”  I looked over and the guy from the restroom was staring down at me.  “What the fuck man, thought this cunt was open game.”

“It’s open game, but there is one man here who gets first shot at fucking this little bitch.  Don’t worry about him getting loose though, he’s gonna be tight as he is now, for the rest of the night.  Even after you get through with him.”

“Fuck man, I want this bitch to spread for me, but I’ll follow the rules.”

“You ready, man?”  the bathroom guy called out.

Soon, there were men surrounding me, I couldn’t see how many, but there were a lot.  “Please don’t do this.  I’m not a fag.”  The guys laughed, some taunted me, but soon the guys at my feet parted and the guy who would apparently fuck me first, walked through.

The guy moved closer into the light, and my gut dropped as his face came clearer.  “Joey, you fucking little queer.”

The bathroom guy smiled and looked at the guy.  “Hey little brother, I told you this little bitch was a fucking cum hungry queer pussy boy.” 

“You fucking disgust me Joey.  Letting my brother fuck you in the bathroom, taking his load in your cunt.  If I’d known this is what you were, you’d never have been on the team.” 

“Please Coach, get me out of here.  I’m not a queer, I don’t want this.”

“Get you out of here?  Bitch I watched you take my brother’s cock up that pussy.  I’m gonna get a little piece of that ass before we turn you over to the other guys.  But don’t worry boy, I’m not gonna kick you off the team.  No, I think you’re gonna have a new role as the cum rag mascot for the other guys.  They win, they get to use you.”

“Marquise, was it?  Can you do me a favor?  Hold this little bitch’s legs up so I can get in that cunt?”  For the third time that night, a zipper was pulled down and a cock was taken out to fuck my cunt.  My legs were pulled to my chest, leaving my ass an open target.  “How many loads did he take?  Should I lube up?”

Coach’s brother told him, “He’s got two loads in him.  He doesn’t get any lube other then the cum in his pussy.”  I felt coach move between my legs, his thick cock head touching my hole.  “Here cums your next cock, faggot.”  I screamed out loud as he ripped into my ass.  My hole should have been loose after the first two fuckers, but it felt like I was losing my virginity again.

“NOOOO.  Take it out, I can’t take it.”  The guys all around only laughed.

“Fuck that pussy.”

“Rape his cunt.” 

“Breed his ass.”

“Let his legs go Marquise.  I want him to hold them himself.”  The coach’s brother took one of my hands, Marquise took the other, and moved them to the back of my knees.  “Spread those legs wide bitch.  You’ve got about 60 guys to go after Coach is down plowing that cunt.”  He leaned down to look me in the face, and said, “Open your eyes, princess.” 

I opened them and looked at him, struggling through the agony of the cock raping my ass.  “Each time you get fucked, each time a new cock rips into that hole?   You’re gonna feel like it’s the first time.  It will hurt like a son of a bitch each time.  And each time you take a load, you’re gonna feel the scalding hot cum burn into your ass.  This will never be something you like.  But we’re going to love raping you over and over again.”

He reached down with his mouth, stuck out his tongue and lightly licked up a tear from my cheek.  “I can taste your pain. So can your Master.”

The fucking that I was getting from the coach increased in intensity.  He was long dicking me, shoving his cock deep into my guts.  “Oh fuck, I’m about ready to shoot.  Do you want my load Joey?  You want that hot cum deep in your pussy?”

I looked at the coach, feeling his cock pound in and out of my cunt.  “Tell me you want me to shoot my cum in your cunt.  Let me hear you beg for it.”

I glared at him, “I’m not a cunt you sick faggot.”  I spat directly in the coach’s face, “I don’t want your cum in me.  I’m not a queer.”

Coach wiped his face off, and reached down and slapped my face as hard as he could.  “You’re a faggot, on his back, legs up and taking my cock up your ass.  You may not want it, but here it cums.”  His speed increased, as did the pain.  “Here’s my first load for you, you little whore.” He spat in my face as his cock began shooting his load in my guts.  As his brother promised, I felt each scalding blast of cum as it shot into my ass. 

“Yeah, bitch take his load.” 

“Breed him.”

“Knock him up.” 

Chanting from the guys surrounding me egged the coach on as he continued to pump his cum in me.  Even after he wasn’t shooting anything more, he kept fucking me.  “Don’t wreck his hole, we want some too.”

Coach slowly came back down to earth and pulled his cock out of my ass.  My hole felt like it was on fire and I could feel the cool air briefly in my open pussy.  This lasted only a second or two, before I heard one guy mutter, “Holy fuck.  This queer is something good.  His hole just closed back up.”

Marquise and the coach switched places.  “Open that mouth Joey.  You need to clean my cock off.”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1