Trouble At The Rest Stop

So, I've been fine tuning it.  I've written the final chapter of Joey's night at the rest stop.  thank you all for the positive feedback on my first attempt at long form story.

Now, while this is the end of the rest stop, I've already decided to continue, even if just for my perverted jerking off, Joey's descent into his new life.  

As always, if you guys want, I can post the continuing saga, either in the same posting, or as a new entry.  You'll just need to let me know what to do.

Pigtoy.

• Upvote 2

Part 11

I glared at my coach, his wet cock dangling over my mouth.  When I didn’t open my mouth, coach punched me hard in the guts.  I fought the reaction of screaming, clenching my jaw and squinting at the pain. 

“Let me see if I can help you out here, Coach.”  Marquise was now standing at my ass, holding what could be described as a club in his hand.  The cock was light brown, contrasting with his darker skin.  I couldn’t figure the length, but the width was terrifying.  “Alright pussy, here comes your first black dick in that cum dump you got going on.  This is gonna hurt you a lot more then it will me. I’m gonna make you regret calling me nigger.”

He shoved my legs as wide apart as they would go and slammed his cock into me, ripping me apart again, taking my cherry again.  I opened my mouth to scream and coach took that opportunity to shove his cock, now soft but still impressively long, in to my mouth.  “Yeah, Joey, you are such a dirty little slut, taking cock at both ends.  Taste all that cum, three different flavors.  Suck it clean, I don’t want your fucking ass on me, or the cum.”

Marquise was enjoying the pain I was experiencing as he pounded mercilessly into my hole.  “Sunnofabitch.  I don’t know how, but this little bitch is tighter then my girl the first time I ripped her open.  You got a serious gift with this pussy.”  I could hear some disgusting noises coming from my ass: a slurping noise when Marquise pulled out, a squelching sound when he slammed back in.  I could feel cum drooling out of my hole, sliming my hole, my ass crack and down my back.

“Hey bro, what’s the limit that we can do to this little queer?”

His brother responded, “Limit?  Fuck limits.  This bitch is here for anything you fucking sickos can throw at him.  What do you want to do?”

Coach leaned across me, his cock still lodged in my mouth, and said something to his brother.  “Damn, bro, you sure you want to do that to him already?  He’s just a cute, innocent young boy.”  I could hear the sarcasm in his voice as both started laughing. 

“Drink up, Joey.”  I was confused until I tasted a hot, bitter fluid filling my mouth.  “Oh, god, he’s pissing in my mouth,” flashed briefly in my mind, before the panic of drowning replaced it. 

“Start swallowing, Joey.  Unless you wanna be known as the queer slut who died choking on piss while having a huge black dick stretching his ass.”  The guys laughed and shouted insults at me.  I started swallowing, fighting the urge to throw up with each gulp I took.  Coach finally finished pissing and pulled his cock out of my mouth.  “That was awesome Joey, I’ve never been able to get a woman to do that for me.  I think I’m gonna have some fun using you after all you little faggot.”  Coach looked me straight in the eyes, spit as hard as he could into one of them, and punched me in the jaw.  “You still make me sick.”

Marquise pulled my attention back to him, “Hey cunt boy, watch me.”  I slowly turned to look into his face, which was covered in a gleam of sweat.  The pain of the punch to my jaw, and the continued humiliation of being turned into a pussy, blocked the pain of the rape that was going on.  I closed my eyes, which only caused Marquise to lash out.  My eyes snapped open after he punched my balls as hard as he could.  “Don’t you ever close your eyes when I’m fucking you cunt.  You need to look at me and know that my black MASTER cock is raping that little white pussy of yours.  Making you know your role is to be a white cunt boi for all men, but especially for BLACK MEN.”  He looked me in the eyes, asking coach’s brother, “How many poz loads did he take?”  “One poz and one from HIM.”

Marquise smiled and grunted, “Here’s a toxic, AIDS load for your slime hole bitch.”  Another load of scalding hot cum was shot deep in my guts, this one burning deeper than before.  I simply mouthed, “Please, no.”  “What the fuck did you just say bitch?” followed by another ball crushing punch. 

“Please, no.  I can’t take anymore.  I don’t want this.”

Marquise finished pumping his seed in me.  “Doesn’t matter, it’s in you boy.  You got a big load of AIDS cum swimming up your guts, looking for a way in.  Oh there’s a few other things in there too, been saving up for you.”

He pulled his still hard cock out of my battered cunt.  I reached down and could feel my hole gaping wide open.  Soon, the hole retracted back around my finger, tightening up again. 

The brutality went on for hours, ending as the sun started to come up.  I lost track of the number of cocks that fucked me, the faces becoming a blur of painful rape after painful rape.  The guys were a mix of atrocious to gorgeous, skinny to fat, and younger than me to old enough to be my grandpa.  In fact, one of the old guys made me call him “Granddaddy” as he raped me. 

The guys were freaks.  Some kept me on my back, making me look in their eyes as they dumped their loads in me.  Some flipped me over, enjoying ripping my head back, wrapping their arms around my throat and almost choking me unconscious.  I lost track of the amount of piss I drank, only knowing that I had my own cock aimed at my face as I emptied my own bladder several times straight into my own mouth, making me the ultimate recycler.

Guys forced me to take two cocks in my ass several times.  The most brutal pairing was Marquise with his huge black dick and coach with his cock flaring up with his pure disgust, but he was grunting as loud as the other as he pumped loads into me.

I know that some guys only did me once, while others came for seconds and thirds.  One guy whispered, “Here cums my fourth load boy.”

Some of the guys were even worse as they began to realize that the physical abuse was causing me pain, but there were no physical signs.  I had guys strapping my back with their belts, beating my ass as they fucked loads in me.  One guy repeatedly slapped me as he fucked me, smiling as he did it, saying, “Finally, I get to treat a bitch the way I really want to.”

I was taken down from the table a couple of times, and had my face rubbed in the puddle of cum that had been deposited and then forced out of my hole as the fucking continued.  Numerous times, guys would wipe all the cum from my ass crack and make me suck it from their fingers.

Finally, the guys all dispersed.  I lay there as cars and trucks roared to life and drove away.  The agony was indescribable, as from head to toe there was almost no area of my body that had not been abused, assaulted and tormented.  My ass was on fire, my hole tight, but still feeling the pain of all the rapes, the stretching from the double penetrations.

“Get up Joey, you aren’t quite done yet for tonight.”  I looked at him and said, “I can’t take anymore.  Please just kill me, I can’t go on.”

He laughed at my plea, but then the look on his face changed to, sympathy? “I know boy.  But, this is only the beginning for you. Now get the fuck off the table, before the cleaning crew gets here. By the way, you really need to begin addressing me correctly, as Sir.”  The sympathy quickly disappeared.

I climbed off the table and looked around for the remainders of my pants or my shirt.  “Don’t bother, they were taken by guys.  You’re lucky you still have your jockstrap. Now walk to your fucking car.  You don’t have a lot of time left.”

He walked, I sort of hobbled/stumbled, to my car and he instructed me to get in the back seat and lay face down, with my ass up.  I was afraid he was planning to fuck me and I whimpered a plea for him to not do it.  “Don’t worry boy, I’m done with your ass for now.”

I followed his order and he shut the door after me, getting in the driver’s seat.  We drove for about 20 minutes, intermittent honking from other cars as they saw my sticking up.

We arrived in downtown, in front of a tattoo shop.  I heard him talking to someone on the phone and soon the door by my head was yanked open. “Come on bitch, hurry the fuck up.”

I was dragged out, and then thrown over the shoulder of a huge, tattooed biker looking guy.  He carried me in and tossed me down on the chair.  Before I could say anything, Sir pulled out the ball-gag and blindfold again.  “Open.” I chose not to fight and the ball was inserted and both it and the blindfold were strapped on me.

“What’s he getting?  The usual?”  Sir confirmed it and mentioned a number.

Over the next hour, both nipples were pierced, as was my cock.  I was tattooed on my chest.  The gag and blindfold were removed following an instruction to keep my eyes straight ahead.  I was photographed by Sir, full body from the front and back.  “Bend over and spread your ass bitch.”  I did and could hear the snap of my phone camera taking a picture of my hole.  “Push some of it out.”  I made like I was trying to shit, and felt a load of cum slime it’s way out of my ass.

“That is fucking disgusting, you faggot,” the biker said.  “Don’t be dripping cum all over my floor.  Clean it up.”  I reached back between my cheeks and wiped all the spunk that had leaked out.  “Don’t waste it bitch.”  I brought my hand to my mouth and was photographed and videoed as I sucked all the cum from my hand.

“Thunder, you got some clothes he can use?  He seems to have lost them in all his fun last night.”  I started to say something, but Thunder backhanded me across the face, almost sending me to the ground.  “Shut your fucking mouth boy.  Respect your owner.”  I glared at him and then hung my head down. 

“I think I have something just right for him.”  He walked into the back and returned with a shirt and white shorts.  I looked at them and was immediately appalled.  The shirt was two sizes too small and was stained with god knows what.  The shorts were barely shorts; it’d be hard to describe them even as booty shorts.

“I can’t wear these, I’ll get arrested.” 

“You can wear those, or walk across campus in your jockstrap, leaking cum from your pussy.  Choose.”

I felt shame and disgust as I slid into the shorts, which were so brief that either the leg straps or the waist strap of my jock was showing.  The shirt was so tight, that it rode up on my abs, showing off the hair that led to my crotch and the new piercings were clearly visible.

More pictures were taken of me in this outfit, the red flaring up in my face.  

Thunder asked, "Should I be expecting the bitch every week?" 

Sir responded, "Yeah he will be getting marked every week.  And I think you're going to enjoy your payment, won't you T?"

Thunder raised his hand in front, causing me to flinch.  He and Sir both laughed at my reaction.  Thunder said, "Don't worry boy, I won't be using this on your face, unless you're disrespectful again.  No, this is going to find a wonderful home in your ass every time you come for your new marking..."

“Let’s go, boy.  You have somewhere to be soon…”

• Like 3
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...