and who should it be but bald burly top who had bred me not an hour earlier. He looked sexy even with clothes on. Woof!

Oh, fuck. I like where this is going. YUM!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 4.

I had run all the way to the hotel from the sauna. Even though I had spent time showering, I wasn’t exactly feeling fresh, and I knew I was still leaking seed from my freshly-bred hole. I couldn’t remembered the last time I had cum so much, or taken so much cum, in one afternoon. Seeing my two closest coworkers chumming with the burly top made my cock stir. He nodded at me and openly groped his crotch. His tight slacks couldn’t hide his juicy uncut cock snaking down his left thigh. He kept brushing his hand across his cock while staring at me. My boss, Sam noticed and cleared his throat, then introduced me, joking, ‘It seems like you two may have already met…’ My jaw dropped, embarrassed at what he was implying, and knowing he was right. My cock sprung fully back to life, straining against my trousers.

My other colleague, Bryan, realized that there was tension in the air and suggested we head to dinner. I asked if they minded waiting a few more minutes for me to change and freshen up. I wanted to rinse off, and to call my boyfriend to tell him how my time at the sauna had gone. The burly top nodded his assent and then followed me to the elevator. He looked over his shoulder at Bryan and Sam and said we would be right back. My coworkers seemed shocked, as if they knew he was going to follow me upstairs and breed me, again.

As soon as the elevator doors closed, his paws were down the back of my pants fingering my dripping hole. He had a wet spot of precum on his trouser leg by the time we were close to my room. I fumbled with the keycard and opened the door. He stood there with his hands on his hips smiling at me. I shucked off my clothes and was half-mortified, half-thrilled to realize there was a giant wet crack in my pants. Sam and Bryan must have noticed as I walked away from them. They must have known I spent the afternoon taking loads… The burly top, whose name I still didn’t know, bent me over the bed and ate out my sloppy hole. His bristly blond mustache felt so good on my used puffy ass.

I reached for my phone with one hand and video-called my boyfriend. In the screen, I could see my boy on his chest, with a blurry torso moving back and forth. He was taking cock, almost certainly raw, while I was leaking fresh seed into this hunk’s mouth. He grunted and smiled, ‘I see you’re having a good time. You taking loads?’ I nodded. The hunk laid on top of me as he fished out his hefty uncut cock from the fly of his pants, and slid it effortlessly into me. I moaned and nodded an affirmative. The hunk took the phone from me, leaving it on, and put it on the bedside table. In a thick continental accent, he growled, ‘It’s dangerous to fuck raw. You might catch something…’ My boy sounded delighted as whoever was fucking him started cursing in Spanish. I knew what ‘cholo’ and ‘puta’ meant… My hunk fired off his second load into me and pulled off. He signaled to the bathroom for me to shower and then started making smallt alk with my boyfriend as he took that dick.

I rinsed off as quickly as I could and tried to force out as much of his toxic cum as possible. I realized that I still had on my yellow bracelet, and decided to leave it on. I hurriedly got dressed and saw the hunk sitting on my bed looking at my phone. ‘I watched your boyfriend get bred… He’s taking a new cock now, probably toxic… Nice that you both take loads…’  He grinned at me as I finished getting dressed.

We got back to the lobby together and I saw Sam and Bryan chatting at the dimly-lit lobby bar. I saw Sam gently stroking Bryan’s hand, like they were flirting. I realized that the only thing that made me even notice the discreet gesture was that Sam was wearing a yellow bracelet that matched mine. The blond hunk saw it too and chuckled. ‘Your office must be full of sluts,’ he whispered. Silently, he walked up behind Sam and aligned his crotch against Sam’s ass. Sam melted into him and Bryan winked at me. I knew it was going to be an interesting night…

To be continued…

• Like 4
  • Upvote 22
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest mspsubmale

i would wear one of those yellow bracelets all the time, especially if others would know its meaning....any chance of a place to get one????

i would wear one of those yellow bracelets all the time, especially if others would know its meaning....any chance of a place to get one????

Maybe it could be the start of something big, then men that knew what it meant would know that they could shoot their toxic cum up a willing ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 years later...