Hottest Verbal From A Top?

Guest SBBOY

I love dirty talk from a top but by far the hottest thing I ever heard was "Oh shit man, I'm gonna cum in your ass. I've never done it in a guy before." Blew my load on the floor handsfree while I was taking his load just thinking about how hot it was that my ass got him off and helped him discover the joy of cumming inside another man bareback.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Nothing too specific comes to mind, I just know that I go over the top when a guy is fucking me and going through the roster of names -slut, whore, pig, cumdump, cumwhore, bitch . . . They might as well be telling me they love me because that's the effect it has on me! I fucking love it and it only makes me want more!!!

• 2 years later...
Guest GoneFishing

Your ass is better than my wife’s cunt.  Awww shucks !  True story

or after anon top unloaded in my ass at the baths and told me  “ I was dead “   Top 2 but i could go ☣️N

First time my partner fucked me: "Now I know why half the gays in this city have fucked you."

My response: "I think you'll find it is considerably more than that."

By the time he grabbed me by the throat he was already rutting and filling me with seed.  My job was done.

• Like 2

The first time I knowingly took a Poz load at a sauna. There was this top who used to fuck me I never asked status but it was always bare and I had a feeling. I asked him one day and he said no I'm neg. I'm like ok. 10 minutes later he found me in the dark room and whispered in my ear as he was sticking it in me. I am Poz pig now get ready for my dirty load. I came without touching anything.

I remember getting fucked while drunk and on Xanax and this guy was pounding my hole from behind, doggy style, saying how much tighter and how better my ass felt than his girlfriend's pussy.

I also love it when daddies tell me what a little slut i am or how i'm a dirty boy and to relax and loosen my hole as they slide it in balls deep!!! 

Edited by iamwhatiam84
  • Like 1

I was at the CrewClub in DC and was sucking a guy off with my door open.  A few guys were watching us when he took his penis out of my mouth and said - "alright, bend over and give me some of that ass"  -  "okay, good, now reach behind and spread your buttcheeks for me" - "that's a good boy - gotcha yourself a nice pooper there" - then I felt the tip of his penis press against my anus and slowly push into me.  After breeding me he pulled out and said  "okay kid, turn around and lick my pecker clean".  With his penis back in my mouth, he said, "c'mon boy - more slurpin.  Look up at me -  that's it, keep looking at me - i like to see your eyes when you're slobberin it.  How's that pecker taste?".

• Like 2