Question About Public/park Sex

Pigtoy

So I just discovered a very active park in my area and have been 3 times, each time leaving with several loads in and on me. But my question/dilemma is this: how loud do I get?

For tops who fuck in public/parks, do your like your bottoms to stay quiet, with Moans and groans to indicate their enjoyment? Or do you want them more verbal, begging for harder fuck, begging for loads?

Bottoms, which do you prefer to do?

So far I'm staying on the quieter side, but audibly begging for loads when dicks go in raw

Or do you want them more verbal, begging for harder fuck, begging for loads?

Bottoms, which do you prefer to do?

So far I'm staying on the quieter side, but audibly begging for loads when dicks go in raw

Some tops may not like a loud bottom while fucking outdoors so as a bottom I would just whisper dirty talk to the top and moan quietly.

I let the situation dictate how loud we should be. When fucking around in a public park I tend to keep things quiet to avoid attracting unwanted attention (law enforcement or others who might be near and it could be inappropriate for them to see men being men).

When out in the middle of nowhere or deep in the woods on a dirt two track (I live in a very rural area) I tend to be more open to getting loud as I've surveyed the surroundings on my journey to the final destination and have a better idea of how close others might be.

In general if there others around I try to keep quiet to avoid attracting unwanted attention (as others already mentioned). But it has happened that I know (or think I know) there is only one other guy cruising and if I wouldn't mind him joining the fun then I make enough noise to make him aware that something is going on in the bushes to make him curious. But even that is a risk. He could be competition ;-)

• Upvote 2

If you're being quiet and a cop catches you, he might let you go with a warning.

If you are being loud and get caught by a (homophobic) cop, you're probably going to get arrested because not only are you having sex in a public place, you are not even trying to be discreet about it.

• Upvote 1