Guest SBBOY

How many times can you spunk in an average session?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. How many times can you spunk in a session?

• Once
    • Twice
    • Three times
    • Four times or more
    • Multiple cummer (it varies)
    • Can cum multiple times as a top
    • Can cum multiple times as a bottom
    • Can cum multiple times during versatile play
    • I can only cum after the other person as shot their load
    • I don't/can't usually cum during a session

How many times can you spunk in an average session (say within an hour or 2)? Whats your recovery time?

For me I'm usually the last to cum, if I'm out cruising then I'll play for hours without cumin and then spunk when I get home or find a hole to unload in just before I leave. 

If I'm getting fucked then I last for hours, if Im fucking then as soon as I've shot my load then I'm usually done.

On occasion I've stayed horny after shooting my load and then been able to fuck again 15/20 mins or so later

I had a guy in Chicago fuck me 4-5 times in the space of two hours. He was a body builder so all that working out gave him the horn permanently. He tried to stealth breed me and I caught him, didn't bother me and he fucked me raw for the remaining fucks.

I've never told anyone before. Only my GF at the time (I was 24) we stayed at her parents house while they were on vacation. We did it 14 times in about 24 hours. My last 2 orgasms were dry. We were both sore as hell. I don't know if she ever told any one.

I still j/o several times a day, mostly thanks to this site hehe.

I mentioned on another thread that it varies for me. As a bottom sometimes I am done once I cum. As a good bottom I let the top finish but after that he is out or I leave. Other times I want more. I do love multicumming tops btw who can pump a few loads in me.

There have been very few tops who managed to get me off more than once in one session. The times it happened my 2nd load was still a decent one. The third time was still an orgasm but just a few drops. Felt good nevertheless.

Unfortunately very rarely were those tops repeats and just one night stands.

As a top (not that often) I can usually cum 2>3 times in a row then even tho I will still be hard I wont cum for about another hour !

As a bottom (mostly) I will usually cum many times while bein fucked until me balls run dry n I usually also stay hard until the session is over !

I can usually keep goin even after I have run dry ;)

• Upvote 1

As a bottom I usually cum once in a session, twice absolute maximum. I like to be the last to cum if possible so I stay horny and slutty for as long as possible. Once I've shot my load I generally need a little time to recover but if I'm exceptionally horny I can sometimes stroke myself to another orgasm although it tends to be harder work...

If I jack off or a top gives me a hand job while fucking me and I ejaculate, the fuck feeling wears off and I'm usually done. I might get horny again in about 10-20 minutes depending how long its been since I last fucked.

However, if a top can make me cum from penetration alone (hands free from hitting my P-Spot), I can cum over and over as long as the top has the stamina to keep fucking. It doesn't happen too often though. There has to be some chemistry between us and the top has to be packing. It also happens during trains /gangbang/group sex/orgy situations when my hole is constantly being fucked for hours.

• Upvote 2

It's easier for me to cum multiple times if there are more of us having sex. Like I can fuck a guy, unload in his ass, and then watching him get fucked by someone else will get me ready to cum again. And sometimes getting bred by some really hot guy will make me really want to return the favor, for him or someone else--which means sometimes I have to go looking.

• Upvote 4

If I really want to I can cum around 30 times within 15 to 20 mins. That's my record complete with actual ejaculate coming out. Obviously less and less and a few dry ones in between.

I actually just discovered I can do this, it's pretty cool and rare from what I have read up on.   

If I really want to I can cum around 30 times within 15 to 20 mins. That's my record complete with actual ejaculate coming out. Obviously less and less and a few dry ones in between.

I actually just discovered I can do this, it's pretty cool and rare from what I have read up on.  

Most Orgasms in an Hour

What are the most orgasms you’ve ever had in the span of an hour? Five? Maybe ten? Well, doctors from the Center for Marital and Sexual Studies in California recorded one woman who enjoyed (or endured) 134 orgasms over the course of an hour. And the same record for men? 16.

http://www.cmshsf.comis the website for the center for marital and sexual studies.   with your claim to have the ability for orgasm at a rate 4 times (twice as many, half the time) the record....you might want to see if they would be interested in proving your claim.   with an official record....should your claim be accurate, you would never buy a drink in a queer bar again.  

If I am at a bathhouse and getting a lot of cock by a variety of men in different situations I can cum several times. For me its all about how many loads I have taken. If I keep getting bred the hornier I get the more times I can cum. For instance if I am getting fucked through a gloryhole by a guy I don't know and he breeds my ass I am going to cum no matter how many times I have cum before. Its all in the mind for me. Anonymous cock and loads get me going every time.

if I'm the top I usually cum fast but i can stay hard and the second load takes a while, but after that second load i get soft and i need an hr to recover. when im a bottom after a while i usually start lubricating and cuming non stop is not a big slash but a constant dripping. and after the top cums in my ass i can jerk off and cum again. 

• 2 weeks later...

As a bottom I don't like to touch my cock during the fuck.or getting it touched. I'm not getting fucked for cumming by jerking. Often I don't cum at all, and frequently I get fucked multiple times over several days without cumming once. Depending on the situation, my mood, the top, and his size I am able to cum hands free though just through the anal stimulation. These orgasms can be dry or with ejaculation, hard or soft - I have no control over that. My record was about 20 orgasms during a 4 h gangbang party, but I shot only 3 loads.

My sex drive isn't influenced at all by cumming. I can continue getting fucked by the same top or by another with no break.

• 4 weeks later...

Most ever is 5 in a night, 3 up his ass and 2 down his throat.  Usually when I'm fucking a guy, the first load is sooner rather than later, but have no problem staying hard and loading him up again.  Love the feeling of nutting straight into a guys ass and having that awesome sensation through my cock, its more than enough to keep me hard and keep on fucking and cumming.

• Upvote 1