Pig Breeding With Ugly/unattractive Men

SweatyKum

21 hours ago, Madbugger said:

Some of my favorite fucks have been with overweight and mediocre looking guys.  Real pigs rarely look like models and pretty boys have big egos. Same goes with older guys. Plus they are more grateful and satisfied 

agree with that....also the regular (my catch all for your notes above) guys have a quiet and magnetic confidence which urges me to subit and be used by them.....

• Like 2

On 3/13/2024 at 3:07 AM, VersGuyAnon said:

I don't care what a guy looks like. Normally when I'm being fucked, I'm in a darkroom or backing onto a glory hole. 

I like a guy who just wants to use my holes to get off, is primal about fucking and breeding me. The less my type the more used I feel.  An unattractive fuck that just walks away after he's done breeding, or falls asleep on my back after cumming in you and you're stuck there is a little humiliating and reminds you that your purpose is to take dick.

• Upvote 1

On 3/14/2024 at 11:20 AM, Cumjunky215 said:

I like a guy who just wants to use my holes to get off, is primal about fucking and breeding me. The less my type the more used I feel.  An unattractive fuck that just walks away after he's done breeding, or falls asleep on my back after cumming in you and you're stuck there is a little humiliating and reminds you that your purpose is to take dick.

Yep when I go to the sauna, my hole is basically there as something for anyone/everyone to fuck and a place for them to dump their cum. 

Edited by VersGuyAnon

I know most has been said here already, But YES a True Bottom, takes any and all cocks, but for some us, we need and want those cocks, that many will reject, so as a true pig bottom, it is my duty and yours to accept those penises!!!

I have been fucked by homeless guys, very ugly looking men, men in their 60s to 80s, handicapped men and big obese men and more.

ABS, Bathhouses, rest areas, men's rooms anywhere he needs to be done.

Being on all 4s, in a rest area, bathhouse, dirty nasty men's room, getting pissed on and in, and receiving nasty cock, it is my duty... 

• Like 1

I agree with everyone here. I’m a faggot whore so all I care about is having my hole stretched and used and seeded. Ugly guys do that as well as handsome guys. And they’re so appreciative. Since it’s harder for ugly guys to get sex they usually have huge loads built up over days or weeks. Fuck!! 

• Like 1

It's kind of complicated. And what's ugly? Sure some guys look like models and some are conventionally handsome, but is everything else ugly. Attraction isn't all about what society says is good looking. I've been hard for all kinds of guys and had fun with them. Beastly hairy guys, scruffy guys, just guys that aren't exactly handsome to society but are doing it for me. I've got to like how a guy looks, but his energy, like way of being is important. Situation too, that's a big deal. Getting cruised by workmen is great, I'd have fun doing that with all kinds of guys I might not want to get up to stuff with in any other situation.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

39 minutes ago, Iker80 said:

It's kind of complicated. And what's ugly? Sure some guys look like models and some are conventionally handsome, but is everything else ugly. Attraction isn't all about what society says is good looking. I've been hard for all kinds of guys and had fun with them. Beastly hairy guys, scruffy guys, just guys that aren't exactly handsome to society but are doing it for me. I've got to like how a guy looks, but his energy, like way of being is important. Situation too, that's a big deal. Getting cruised by workmen is great, I'd have fun doing that with all kinds of guys I might not want to get up to stuff with in any other situation.

I'm with @Iker80 on this. I like what I like when I like it and so many things play into it. A man's vibe and energy is a big part of it.

I think that if people felt they would not be judged for who they are attracted to and fuck, by their friends and society, lots more people would be happy and getting laid a whole bunch more by the people that really turn them on.

• Upvote 1

There are some men that are seen as "model" hot that don't get me even remotely hard. I've had some guys who aren't conventionally attractive that i found incredibly hot. Im attracted to mature men, somewhat weatherworn, with hair everywhere. For me, that's hot, but for some it's not. It all depends. Plus, It's confidence and personality. 

Now, stepping into a "faggot cumdump whore" mindset, who the fuck cares? Most of the time you don't see his face. If you do and he is impossible to look at (which I can't imagine), fuck doggy style or on your stomach. You want the cock. You want the cum. You don't need his face. 

7 hours ago, blackrobe said:

I'm with @Iker80 on this. I like what I like when I like it and so many things play into it. A man's vibe and energy is a big part of it.

Totally.

I gotta be honest.

If there's the intention of a connection, then attitude goes a long way.

But if it's a gloryhole, or anon setup, then I will work on ANY guys cock.  Big/small, fat guy / skinny guy, black/white/whatever, old/young, smelly/soapy, etc. it hasn't mattered.  Why would it matter at a gloryhole??

Well, except warts or sh*t.  I have rejected a few GH cocks for crap like that, but very very rare.

Edited by chipygmalion80
typo

16 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

There are some men that are seen as "model" hot that don't get me even remotely hard. I've had some guys who aren't conventionally attractive that i found incredibly hot. Im attracted to mature men, somewhat weatherworn, with hair everywhere. For me, that's hot, but for some it's not. It all depends. Plus, It's confidence and personality. 

Now, stepping into a "faggot cumdump whore" mindset, who the fuck cares? Most of the time you don't see his face. If you do and he is impossible to look at (which I can't imagine), fuck doggy style or on your stomach. You want the cock. You want the cum. You don't need his face. 

ugly guys turn me on whereas pretty guys do nothing for me

• Like 3

On 3/17/2024 at 2:28 PM, Iker80 said:

It's kind of complicated. And what's ugly? Sure some guys look like models and some are conventionally handsome, but is everything else ugly? Attraction isn't all about what society says is good-looking. I've been hard for all kinds of guys and had fun with them. Beastly hairy guys, scruffy guys, just guys that aren't exactly handsome to society but are doing it for me. I've got to like how a guy looks, but his energy, like the way of being is important. Situation too, that's a big deal.

For me, it's the same thing. What I may call ruggedly handsome someone else would be turned off. I've been with all types of guys as a top and a bottom. It's all about the energy. I'm not into kissing guys during sex, but I have 2 breeding buds that I love to make out with because of their energy. We just mesh.

• Like 1