Only Two Days Without My BF...

ch132

Matt and Roger

I’m Matt, 27, 6’3”, 230, white, coarse dark brown hair, buzz cut, furry chest, legs, trimmed beard, brown eyes, 7.5 thick cut dick, TT, gym rat, and workaholic.  Roger, my boyfriend of six years, is 5’11” 185, 3/4 white 1/4 blatino, eight inches, thick uncut dick, vers, with really light olive skin with sporadic dark curly hair.  He's also gym rat.  We’ve been monogamous for all six years and have lived together for four in the upper east side of Manhattan.

We have in a nice daily routine, which consists of waking up, my fucking a load into him, going to work, lifting at the Equinox from six to seven PM, taking a steam, and heading home to stuff our faces with protein. Sometimes we fuck again at night but usually we save it for the morning session.

Monday.  This morning Roger had to go out of town for work until Friday, so he left for the airport at 6:00 AM.  I missed fucking him, but I didn't jack off because I knew I would have his hole when he got back.

I slept in until the last minute and headed to work where I found my balls unusually heavy, and when walking to the break room to get coffee my dick had scarcely rubbed against my boxers when it got somewhat fluffy.  Then, when my straight Dominican 45 year old 6’1” 200 lb masculine beefy co-worker came into the break room and began chatting with me about expense reports, my gaze drifted back and forth between his soft wet dark pink lips and the dick bulge visible even through his suit pants. Involuntarily I licked my lips thinking about the taste of his surely uncut, musky dick and ass.  By now my dick was pumped full of blood.  I definitely needed to stop looking at him.  One day of cum backing-up and I was already turning into an animal.

Heading back to my desk I popped an Adderral and before I knew it, 5:00 PM arrived, so I headed to the gym. Although my dick was a half staff, I managed to bust out my lift, pop by Chipotle, and get to bed early.

Tuesday I was even more horny, and my dick involuntary got hard throughout work.  After I was done I headed to the gym, only to find the locker room was busier than normal, with probably twenty or so guys, half of whom were getting dressed, and half of whom were milling around wearing only a towel, en route to the steam room or showers. My senses were heightened. I could smell and practically taste the odor of man.  My eyes discretely explored the various bodies as I passed through the locker corridors. In the second such corridor I found a muscled body, fully naked, bent over as he was putting his underwear on. His hairy hole was fully exposed for the second I could observe him.  My dick jumped.  If it was socially acceptable I would have spit fucked him right there, right then.  Instead I went into the last corridor to my usual locker, only to discover two furry bearded muscle daddies, about 50 years old, one 5’9 175, the other 6’ 200, both wearing briefs and pulling on their workout clothing.

I can’t help but visually explore their tight furry, veiny, leathery bodies, including the top of a scorpion tattoo which was visible on the waist of the taller man.  My eyes made their way down to his hefty bulge visible through his white briefs. His dick was clearly a giant.  I could almost see veins running down through the fabric.  His balls were so heavy his briefs were sagging somewhat, and his whole crotch was obviously bushy with dark hair.

He was definitely a piggy poz daddy.  I wanted to bury my face against his crotch.  The blood, meanwhile, was surging into my dick, and my entire body temperature was rising.  Although only a few seconds had passed since I rounded the corner, both men noticed I was looking.  They paused in their chat, which led me to realize my mouth was gaping open, and I was all but drooling.

Blushing, I quickly started changing, thinking to myself 'Fuck, you're an idiot. I love Roger'.  I also thought 'You're definitely going to have to jack off tonight, if only to get some release'.

The two daddies, however, were like lions stalking weak prey. The taller one initiated conversation with me remarking "I hope the gym isn’t as busy as this shit show locker room.”

“Hah, agreed,” I replied.

"What are you lifting today?” he persisted.

"Chest and probably some shoulders.  You?”

"Nice.  I'm working chest and tri’s.  Dave here is doing cardio. If it’s nuts out there and you want any machine I’m on, don’t hesitate to let me know.”

“Thanks, man. Same to you.”

With that the three of us walked upstairs to the workout floor where it truly was a shit show. Nearly every machine and weight was occupied. I got lucky and spot a bench which was about to be vacated, and started loading up the 45's.  The six foot daddy approached remarking “Hey, lucky guy, you mind if I join you?”

"Not at all. Matt here. What's your name?”

“Frank.  Nice to meet you.  Guess you're up first, youngin'.”

Laying back on the bench I could feel Frank's eyes undressing me, and to be honest it was reciprocal, because when I looked up I found myself staring at his bulge and black furry armpits. I also found myself thinking he must be middle-eastern decent, or his ancestors came from somewhere in that part of the world.  His arms were huge and quite veiny. He was wearing a black tank top and grey basketball shorts which complemented his build. As I lay there I inhaled a few times to pump up for my set. The smell of dick musk was palpable and intoxicating, so naturally blood pumped into my dick. “Hey Matt, you going to do this or just pass out from breathing too much?" Frank joked, his voice extremely deep and sexy.  

I busted out my set, and then, now spotting him, my bulge was huge, as I was half hard. I try to adjust my dick in my boxers to minimize its appearance, but Frank, already laying down and looking from a position where he could see up the leg of my shorts, chuckled and suggested “Move a bit forward so I can look up your shorts and see what’s causing this distracting view."

Blushing, I smiled and awkwardly didn't make a reply.

Frank kept up the banter throughout his entire set, and ended-up working with me for the rest of my routine.  After every lift he either patted my back, butt, or briefly massaged my neck in a very bro style. He knew exactly how to seduce me, and as we walked towards the locker room Frank made his move “Dave is going to be doing cardio for a bit longer.  We almost meet here after work, but he usually leaves after I do.  How about grabbing Chipotle?  I’m starving.”

I was also, and without hesitation replied “Sure, I’m game.”   We quickly changed into our street clothing and headed out.

Just as we hit the street he briefly massaged the back of my neck as he asked “Hey, do you mind if we pop into my place really fast so I can get a heartburn pill?  I love hot sauce but it kills me.  My apartment is on the way to Chipotle.”

It felt wrong but I couldn't think fast enough to get out of it. “Sure no problem.”

His place was on the next block up. Walking in, he pulled off his shirt, kicked off his shoes, and dropped his pants and underwear as he moved deeper into the apartment.  His body was so strong, and showed quite a bit of fur on his upper back and above his ass. His ass and legs were, in fact, completely covered in thick black hair. My heart was about to explode out of my chest and my dick was pumping full of blood. I wanted to lick him all over.

“Sorry, man, I'm gonna throw on some dry clothing, real quick.”

As he paraded into his bedroom I could see his dick sway between his legs.  I had to regain my composure, so I asked to use his bathroom.

"Sure, use the one through here, though, attached to my bedroom.  The guest bathroom is being renovated."  

No sooner had I entered his bedroom he than he turned to me, his monstrous, poisonous, uncut dick thick and half hard. His scorpion tattoo also caught my eye, especially because it was much bigger than I had realized, stretching from his waist to his balls, buried in black hair.  Stepping forward, Frank grabbed my face and growled "Come here."

He had me under his spell.  When he jammed his tongue into my mouth I was surprised how soft his lips felt,  surrounded by his thick beard.  Pulling back slightly, he ordered "Open your mouth.”  I complied without a thought and he spat deep into my mouth, actually hitting the back of my throat.  Again his mouth engulfed mine, his tongue wresting with mine.  I felt virtually weak kneed with lust as my dick throbbed with arousal, my precum seeping into my underwear. He completely dominated me, and it seemed only correct that as his tongue explored my mouth and throat, he should pull my pants down and my shirt off over my head. My mind flashed ever so briefly to Roger, and a wave of guilt hits me, but the combination of Frank and my throbbing dick overcame my sense of guilt.

There was no question:  at least at this moment, Frank and my throbbing dick were in control.

As we kissed, Frank's hand made its way to my furry muscular ass, squeezing first one, then the other cheek, hard, grunting into my mouth as he did so.  Then he found my asshole and starts to scratch into it.  Fuck, no one had done that to me in so long.  It felt amazing.  Even though I was completely dry, he forced his middle finger in knuckle deep, digging away.  It seemed as if electricity was shooting from my hole to my dick. I could probably could have cum from that play alone, but instead he pulled closer against his chest, in so doing trapping his rock hard monster cock between our bodies.  I'm not exaggerating when I say it stretched all the way up to my chest.  And fuck, he was poz.  His massive dick was leaking toxic precum onto my chest.  

I thought 'Well, I can’t get poz from spit, right? So as long as we just jack off I'm good', but Frank apparently had a different idea 'cause he took me into his arms, picked me up, and deposited me on the bed as he joined me there, the entire move without having let go of me.  At this point his rock hard monster nine inch, thick uncut dick was oozing precum onto my stomach.  Positioning himself between my legs, Frank ground his dick against mine as we continued making out.  It had been so long since I've been with a guy other than Roger that everything felt new, and it was new in another sense.  I had never before been dominated.

Breaking our kiss, Frank stood up, and, standing over my body, jacked his huge furry dick while twisting his nipple.  Then he crouched over my face, presenting his massive balls for me to admire.  I was in sensory overload.  They were so ripe.  Taking ragged, deep breaths, I was all but getting high off of Frank's man smell.  I wanted all of his sweat in my mouth.  Frank, however, had his own agenda, and he placed his dickhead onto my forehead, which allowed me to lean my head all the way back so I can finally taste his dick, which was apparently his objective, as he slowly guided his dick head towards my mouth, pulling back his foreskin, and squeezing himself in the process.  Silky poz cum oozed out of his head, flowing into my mouth.  Although at one level I knew it was pure poison I unhesitatingly swallowed it.  Frank then sank his dick into my mouth, and I opened as widely as I could.  Nevertheless his cock head could barely fit into my mouth.

Not to be deterred, Frank grabbed my jaw and forced his dick down my throat. I couldn't breath or move.  He was virtually impaling me from the top down.  My dick seemed to be getting harder the deeper he went into my throat, and finally his balls were resting on my nose.  He remained stationary, balls deep, for several seconds as I struggled not to choke and cough, but eventually I had to at least try to push his weight off of my face.  Still he was in charge as he thrust in a few times, grunting with pleasure.  My throat involuntarily kept trying to swallow his massive piece of meat, even as my eyes streamed with tears from the effort of accommodating him.

After what seemed to be about 20 seconds he finally pulled out.

I gasped for air, my spit thick and stringy.  

"Good boy,” he whispered.  Then he leaned forward, dangling his dickhead at my mouth and swallowed my seven and a half inch dick with ease.  My balls tighten and tingled, and involuntarily I moaned, grunting "Oh fuck, I'm close.”

Pulling off immediately, Frank growled "We can't have that yet.”

I reached down to jack myself off, but he grabbed my hand, stopping me.  My dick was so hard it seemed permanently flexed, and was almost hurting.  I was so close to cumming to use the words 'blue balls' doesn't give the experience credit.

Frank, meanwhile, picked-up with his agenda, and climbed over and behind me, pulling my legs up and initially onto his muscular hairy shoulders, then, as he propped my torso back on my shoulder blades, so my hole was facing the ceiling, my knees were now flung forward, resting on the mattress, one leg flanking each side of my head.  With one hand he grabbed under both of my knees so he could examine my hole. I was completely exposed, and he was so strong.

Spitting directly into my hole, he fingered it in, massaging my ass lips.  My dick had never been so hard.  More spit, and more massaging.  I knew what he had in mind, and I didn't care.  He was hitting my prostate; I felt him working the cum out of my balls with each prod.  I was a human fuck toy to him.  

Then he pulled my legs back down to his shoulders, leaned forward, and gave me a deep kiss.  His huge uncut dickhead likewise kissed my open hole.  This was so dangerous.  I knew it was, and I suspected he was leaking precum into my hole.  Giving one last effort to be rational, I gave a half-hearted effort to push him off and to break off the kiss, trying to explain "Noo.. no way I’m bottoming.. I have a bo....”

Frank didn't care about my protestations.  He leaned over me again, jamming his tongue back into my mouth, his dick head now firmly lodged against my hole.  Rocking our bodies a few times, I senses his slick foreskin unrolling on my hole, revealing the poisonous leaking raw helmet out of which his precum freely oozed.  In fact I could feel his excess spit and his precum dripping down my ass crack, onto my back.  

My hole was slicker with each of his thrusts, and my head spun in excitement as Frank broke through my sphincter, opening me up with small thrusts, pushing ever harder to sink ever further in.  Then, when he was about three inches in, he stopped.  My hole was wrapped so tightly around his giant dick, I found myself involuntarily flexing my ass muscles, not knowing what to do otherwise with the foreign object lodged there.

Moaning like a lion Frank muttered "Fuckk.. too tight,” his dick flexing and throbbing as he bred me with his poz cum. My dick spasmed without any manual touch, stimulated by his flexing dick which flooded my hole with his seed as he sank further into my ass. “You’re mine now,” he murmured, repeatedly kissing me.

With this he pushed me over the edge.  I moaned into his mouth as my balls erupted, volley after volley of my cum flowing onto my chest and neck.  My hole was in unknown ecstasy.  Frank's huge hairy balls were now on my ass as he had bottomed out and was not moving, but his cock continued flexing, doubtless oozing more and more poz cum into my ass.

We made out for several more minutes, our tongues intertwined, but eventually Frank slowly withdrew his snake from the depths of my ass and then collapsed on the bed to my right, pulling me under his arm.  We lay there breathing heavily, taking in the experience.

I found myself thinking 'What the fuck have I just done?'  My asshole was still gaping, and I could surely feel Frank's poz jizz leaking on to my ass cheeks and the bed.

Taking a deep breath, Frank propped himself up on his elbow and wryly asked, "So, was that the first poz load you've taken, youngin'?” a smile in his eyes and on his lips.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 55
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 4
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...