Guest Dutchdelight

Just joined BZ but tracking for 2 years allready. Loadcount 2017 tiil today:

anal loads: 147

swallowed: 13

condoms emptied in me: 10

( when guys come in condom I try to get hold of the condom to push the cum out in my ass)

next update end of April. Looking for 500 loads min this year!

My load count is growing again.   An amazing weekend and good start to this week means that I have added 15 loads to total out at 103 for the year.  I have not counted blow jobs (and there have been plenty).  And, I do not count UD or known NEG.  I started chasing on New Years of this year---so it started out only being the loads that could help with my case.   I was knocked up quickly (tested POZ in late February).....but have kept looking for and taking those delicious POZ loads.  

I did not fuck for a good part of March.  The combo of not feeling great (minor fuck flu symptoms) and some up and down thoughts regarding the consequences of my chasing kept me out of action.   But last weekend, most of that was past and I started looking for men again.  Cannot wait to add even more......POZ or not.   I have a feeling that 2017 will turn out to be a great year for my ass.

• Upvote 1

Slow start to 2017--maybe some of the men doing CLAW will be able to help up my load  counts??  Or  if not add to them, any tips or pointers about CLAW in Cleveland would be appreciated-- this will be my 1st time to this event.

So, at the end of March, I have gathered and taken - 19 loads in my ass, 8  down  my throat, 15  sessions of fistings ( lasting  at the minimum of 10 minutes) and drank or had piss in my ass 3 times

Edited by AlwaysOpen
bogey type inserted in orig msg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UserLeftSite

I have had a slow year so far due to work etc.  Only 3 loads pumped in me that i know of :(

Really must get out more!!  Anyone in Scotland wanna help me up the count?P1010079_1024x768.thumb.JPG.5f057acd8321c8bd5c768c1f0d5c2791.JPG

So it's been Easter holidays here in Spain.

I stayed in my home city. I planned to fuck from Wednesday on. It ended up being from Wednesday to Sunday, nearly non stop. I used poppers and G.

- Wednesday: darkroom, 3 loads

- Thursday: darkroom, 3 loads

- Friday: darkroom, cruising, visiting friends: 11 loads from 1 am to 9 am.

- Saturday: cruising and home, 3 loads.

- Sunday: 3 loads.

Total: 23 loads.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/16/2017 at 8:07 PM, CuriousSlut said:

I have had a slow year so far due to work etc.  Only 3 loads pumped in me that i know of :(

Really must get out more!!  Anyone in Scotland wanna help me up the count?P1010079_1024x768.thumb.JPG.5f057acd8321c8bd5c768c1f0d5c2791.JPG

Well that's 3 more loads than I've taken so far this year, or in the past 4 years.

If we were counting the loads I've dumped into a selection of bottoms I've encountered since the start of 2017 then we're talking somewhere between 30-40.

That doesn't include the 15-20 loads left in hole of a female as well.

Scotland?? yeah am in Scotland too, am maybe 150 miles north of you but I used to travelling up and down the country anyway (work, social and sporting reasons not for sexual ones but......).

If you did want your score to grow a lot more then maybe I'll have to visit the borders much sooner than I imagined ???

Btw,I'm not full of shite.If you badly need that hole plugged give me a shout cos it looks likea hole that need my cock filling it deep :)

180 as of yesterday. Took loads at Blatino Oasis - black, white, asian, latin - all shapes and sizes. Was blindfolded for a few of them.... LOVE that!

White Party coming up this weekend.  Should be a good time to pick up some circuit queen loads....

• Upvote 2

April was a slow month, lots of work travel but little action. Hoping for a better May! Cool to see other cum dump's numbers each month! 

April 2017:

Anal Loads Taken = 19

Oraln Loads Taken = 3

Total Loads = 22

For 2017: 

Anal Loads Taken = 118

Oral Loads Taken = 14

Total Loads = 132

Guest Dutchdelight

Allready way in May, but no time to post before. To busy working and chasing loads. April general was a bit slow on that side. 

To date: 

195 loads anal

22 swallowed

13 full condoms emtied in me!

now gearing up for my 50+ loads challenge in May. This will hopefully increase the number significantly. See my announcement for May 21st!!

file-6E764216-A323-4425-A8B7-947F1E45288A-11226-000011C5798D3306.jpg

I had hoped for more loads  than I got in April- I went to CLAW ( Cleveland Leather Awareness Weekend)  at the end of the month-my 1st time going, and I was picturing it more like MAL or IML, with hotel room doors ajar and  pigs roaming the halls looking for open and anon hole to use. What it WAS, was an educational weekend with seminar and classes back to back to  back  on every kink topic  imaginable, but not a single  roaming man poking his head or more into  the room .Even BBRT, which usually is bursting with ads when MAL is happening, only had, at the busiest point, 6 hook up ads up- and at least half of them were not for hotel play, but locals just looking for their own  neighbors to play. 

So In April I took 7 loads in my ass, 5 fistings, and 2 loads  down my throat. Brings my Jan1-Apr 30 totals now to ( all taken or received)  26 loads  anal, 20 fistings, 10  oral loads, and 3 piss loads ( in either my  mouth or ass)

As a side note- now on a 4p start at work, so I can  be avail  for your loads if you are in Ft Laud and looking for a nooner, or anytime Friday thru Sunday. Just hit me up and  lets set something up for a hit and run, or a regular time for your orgasm